If I may put my two cents in.

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Goodoldchap, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I fear your powers may have rubbed off onto me....I have the same vision :thumbsup:
    Here's hoping dear GOC's inner, scamming, clairvoyant sees the same vision :)

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He'll feel right at home :D I see no pavements, in fact it looks like a tunisian street but with out the rats and rubbish.... :cool:

3. Mango Chutney

Well.....the trash will arrive soon enough :p

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Racism in Russia appears mainly in the form of negative attitudes and actions by some Russians toward people who are not ethnically Russian.. Traditionally, Russian racism includes antisemitism, as well as hostility towards various ethnicities of the Caucasus, Central Asia, East Asia and Africa. Amnesty International reported that racism in Russia is "out of control." :whistle:

5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:eek: Not good. But this man is using a woman several years elder just as a bridge. He won’t stay forever... maybe Russia isn’t even his main dreamed destination.

6. Mango Chutney

They are thick, they have no brains....and that's the rats without drug habits......God alone knows what sits inside Ahmed/GOC/Yousef's ugly head.....but mostly, they see Russia as a stepping stone into the EU and free movement....where the streets are paved with gold.
    Now, regular deluded rats see only streets paved with gold....drug fuelled rats probably see Buckingham Palace as the home of regular folk :rolleyes:
    They are so braindead....they don't realise they need a separate visa :D

7. AmberHeart

But it’s Russia (problems do not exist there :D:rolleyes:) rats want a king’s lifestyle but even if they get it they do not appreciate it. Nothing fulfills them.

8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Amnesty international could put their words in its ass. Never Russia knew racism in its history, racism as it was in USA, for example, with segregation, humiliation.
    Is there a discontent towards people who came there with their own ideas of right life? Yes, there is. As any house owner will be not pleased about the guests who make a mess in his house. But this is not racism in its classical meaning. Check your sourses, @Heidi .

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  9. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

I done condone racism. But that entitled, narcissistic attitude he has, lol, wrong country. Lights out for him he goes there with that crap. Hope she can keep a muzzle on his mouth. I pray that she comes to her senses. Send him back to those bees in Tunisia, cus he wont be safe around the Russians with his mannerisms.

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  11. AmberHeart

I have some friends who spent four years in Russia, Diplomats and they took their daughters to study. They came back in love with their culture and beauty. Also learned the language pretty fast not as complicated as they were expecting. But ofcourse they are acting according to law and well educated people, not rats wanting to take advantage.. they aren’t welcome anywhere.

12. AmberHeart

Exactly! His mouth and attitude will kill him.

13. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

I hope they lock him up in a gulag when he goes to Russia

14. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Yep. With his attitude, he wont last in a country full of men that will choke a grizzly bear. Lol.

Who the hell let him out of Tunisia anyway??:eek:

magic, juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and 3 others like this.
  15. AmberHeart

Want to know the end of this story, a rat underestimating Russia

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

I just want to see the pics of him freezing his micro zib off over there.....whilst walking on ice in flip flops :p
    For that alone....I kinda hope he gets there for just a visit.....but I hope he gets kicked out real fast :thumbsup:
    His victim is gonna have to buy him a whole new wardrobe....here's hoping she's seriously minted :rolleyes:
    Flip flops, a white vest and skin tight, ankle swingers just aren't gonna cut it in those temperatures....

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I see the victim - I see that she isn't an Oligarch - I see that he steps into dangerous shit :cool:

18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Russia is no playground and many areas have their own unemployed, community justice systems :D

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

One day I will see Russia.....I love the buildings and the snow scenes.....it's a photography lovers dream......but I ain't going til that piece of human excrement has left :thumbsup:

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

There was a time when people got eaten by people in Russia (and yes, Liona, I checked my sources ;) )

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  21. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Do you mean the WWII in blokaded Leningrad when troops of Hitler Germany surrounded the city and people ( including children, women, old people) had nothing to eat? When people have been dying in the streets because they were eghausted because of hunger and cold? Yes, those 900 days of siege is great tragedy. Some people indeed eaten cats, dogs and even dead people to survive. The city has lost ~1.5 mln of his people . They died.

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, I meant this: Cannibal Island: In 1933, Nearly 5,000 Died In One Of Stalin's Most Horrific Labor Camps

https://www.rferl.org/a/cannibal-is...lin-s-most-horrific-labor-camps/29341167.html

juicyfruit likes this.
  23. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I did miss this point yesterday. So what about antisemitism in Germany? Ah, sorry, what I am talking about? In Germany, for example, they just preffered to burn Jews - to avoid antisemitism may be. No Jews- no antisemitism.

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Liona, everybody is getting something ;)

Eddie Izzard "Cake or Death"

juicyfruit likes this.
  25. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I don't understand your jokes.