If I may put my two cents in.

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Goodoldchap, Jun 29, 2018.

1. jennyelle

jennyelle Well-Known Member

anticipation.jpg

Apples, Jisela, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  2. jennyelle

Screenshot_2018-12-12-15-38-33_LI.jpg she has a lot going for her for you to love her :confused:.. YES her money and your visa to get out that shit hole you live in . As for calling me a penny pig you are the one who has been running round the internet for years begging woman for sex /money/ pics/ visa/ phones/ to come to Tunisia for you / marriage / etc etc :rolleyes: always hinting and begging for those pennies .. Because you are a conman and a lazy twat and wont go and get a job and make you own money .. STOP letting your mum wipe your arse and man up ... .. Fool

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I find it rather amusing that the prostitute calls you a penny pig with nothing going for you.....after saying she has a lot going for her, and that's why he loves her.....that is outright admitting that the whore used you and is using her for money!
    My God.....he is a cheap and nasty little bitch :Evil:

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGvcxy.JPGbnvgf.JPG Yeah animated-rat-image-0003.gif

5. jennyelle

she still is paying for his scrawny arse ... he has nothing going for him not one thing .. so if that's what she wants shes welcome to his stinky skinny arse... ....he has nothing to offer her . .. Hes just another child for her to take care of washing his pissed dribbled piece of cloth he calls his boxer shorts.:sick::sick:. And his off white waxed up vest that rides up his back ..mummy must have the twin tub on a hot wash :thumbsup:

6. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

He really has nothing to offer her. The body the house the money the personality the babies.
    So we have to try and understand syphilis cow.
    Single parent plenty of money suppose to be beautiful. Ok she got the full package just 1 tiny little thing is bothering me.
    How come she needs a guy off the internet ? A Tunisian loser Haram bastard, a Hamadi kilba.
    Why have she not bagged herself a Russian Prince ?. I do know why because she's not the full package she's damaged goods only some one like rubber ducky man she can pull. :eek::D:p

7. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Question: Why does he chase after women with children?

juicyfruit, Apples, jennyelle and 3 others like this.
  8. Mystery

It's rather worrying I for one wouldn't want him near mine. ;)

juicyfruit, Apples, jennyelle and 3 others like this.
  9. Epiphany

Especially since he himself is a child and what foreign woman needs to raise him along with her own child :confused:

juicyfruit, jennyelle, Apples and 3 others like this.
  10. Mystery

We got lied to but looks like she knows all about ducky boy.

11. Mystery

A woman who is desperatate for a man since no other one will touch her. Many fb accounts dating sites just proves that she can only get ratmed

12. Epiphany

Too bad he's the consolation prize...well actually no prize at all

13. jennyelle

maybe because hes a bee man :sneaky:.. and can find money out of dirt ( his words he put here ) to buy the bricks to build his queen that house on the beach.:eek:.... I think he means to remove the sunloungers from that blue hut they have them stored in on the beach:eek: ... It wasn't for the sake of trying she is on every dating site there is .. Think she has more accounts than her rat .. And await for it :eek:.. Each site she has 2 profiles on with all her different pics some are when she is very young and some recent .... ( these are the ones rat did not send me:rolleyes: ) .. And yes you got it rite .. The beautiful rich lawyer sexy legs and body form with her pink nipples (like he loves ) .. oh lets not forget her green eyes . He got the good deal he says .. nice face underneath him .. :thumbsup:

14. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Seriously he needs an electric chair.

Mystery, jennyelle and Epiphany like this.
  15. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

She must have really low self esteem.

16. jennyelle

Mystery, AmberHeart and Epiphany like this.
  17. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

He would never put her above him. I think he means this in all ways.

18. AmberHeart

It means she is still fishing too. ;)

Apples, Mystery, Epiphany and 2 others like this.
  19. jennyelle

I dont know if they will have to postpone their Engagement party 14 July their anniversary date ... due to her divorce not coming Screenshot_2018-12-12-15-33-30_LI.jpg through yet ..

Epiphany and AmberHeart like this.
  20. jennyelle

yeh with his feet in a bucket of water :sneaky:

21. AmberHeart

Yeah! She loves you that much that shes still out fishing cause she hasnt found what shes looking for. Or perhaps yes, just some entertainig. Having an engagement party while still married lol.

Mystery, jennyelle, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  22. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

PSA!!! PSA!!! PSA!! (Public Service Announcement).....

Future ladies, victims who lurk on this forum, this is how most rats equates love, by doing things for them or buying them things. See what he wrote there. He said nothing about her attributes, her qualities, nothing! He talked about the material things and what she can do for him. As long as the cash, constant boosting their self-esteem, you help them look better than the next Tunisian, visa application and sex is flowing, YOU WILL feel “loved.” If this is not a deterrent for you then I don’t know what is. How many stories we need to submit to keep your behinds out of the bed, inbox, PM, apartment, hotel of a rat? We’ve gone through it, so you don’t have to. Hope you heed the warnings.

Look at the stats of a Tunisian rat being married to you until your dying days. I did say tunisian rat, ;) not a good Tunisia man. There is a difference. . You will not live a happily ever after with a rat, I’m 100% sure of that. You can’t even live a happily ever after with a cheater in your own country, let alone a rat.

juicyfruit, Apples, Mystery and 7 others like this.
  23. jennyelle

well said RatSnatcher and so true :thumbsup:... this is a rat in action and some times like this the woman will not mind .. But real victims are not aware of this ... please read all this thread and many others here and you will see how they work and use and abuse .. They have no respect for the woman they fish . This man tried to humiliated and bully me through messages and calls threats and insults . Read how he talked to the members on here and what he really thinks about women ..we are broken piggy banks . and he is happy we got scammed . He seen me as a penny pig .. read it all the proof is there for you to read . ...They will play mind games with you .. Tell you what they think you want to hear .. Use this as a warning because your rat is no different .. A rat is a rat ... Go to the gallery and see what a dirty piece of shit called Ahmed ben Selma Is .. so before you pack your case to fly off to Tunisia to see your prince charming from the internet read here ...

juicyfruit, Apples, Heidi and 7 others like this.
  24. jennyelle

I would have chosen the gold fish :)

25. jennyelle

Ratmed you get might not be able to get through to your queen in Russia ... what you going to do.. expensive phone calls maybe .. how you going to get on your Russian dating sites :eek: Rat-Using-a-Computer-27272.jpg