IF ITS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE - READ THIS

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Laura2014, Sep 15, 2016.

1. babe

babe Member

I no not everyone is like this into BezNess but it as taught me a hard lesson I don't I will have much trust in any man I had 3 long term relationships here all turned out to be bastards I must attract these kind men but that's another story think it's time to give men up as a bad job I'm ok on my own .

ijs likes this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Three in Tunisia? Wow you really did give them the benefit of the doubt. I only had one and I ran for the hills....

3. babe

babe Member

No Laura not 3 in Tunisia here in England was married and divorced then my nxt turned out alcoholic and the last who I was with for 2 years thought I was a doormat it took along time to leave him but as they say tunisia it's life Im being to sound like a right sad old cow .

4. babe

babe Member

20years.

5. Laura2014

Oh my mistake, sorry. No you are not sad at all, you have had some horrible experiences, many of us also had and then we met someone who at face value seemed a nice person. But sadly they often have two three or multiple faces.

cloudYah, Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. babe

babe Member

To right never mind time for bed speak soon x

7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello @babe and welcome.
    I must attract these kind men- I said the same about myself:).
    it's time to give men up as a bad job- Just give up this type of men:), because I am sure you deserve the genuine one.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  8. babe

babe Member

Hi and thanx at the moment I can't be bothered to enter any kind of relationship I'm so passed with myself for letting this happen I'm ok on my own x

Amira and Liona like this.
  9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes, it's great. It's important to concentrate about yourself now.

Amira likes this.
  10. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Hi ,and welcome, iim a little confused..... did u encounter a rat ?

11. babe

babe Member

Yes I did a Bezness rat more like that's how I'm feeling just now

12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

You're in the right place, babe. These rats really are something else, aren't they :rolleyes: Keep reading around, clarity really does help. Stay with us, it does get easier :)

ijs likes this.
  13. Laura2014

I see a lot of new members so am just bumping this thread, please read it if you are new here.

see clearly likes this.
  14. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! :D :D :D :D

15. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

My Rat said this to me after the second time we talked on Facebook: "u have house and car and money?"

spartacus likes this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Blimey, he was subtle!! :D:D

spartacus, ijs and Liona like this.
  17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

What a nice naive soul he is.:rolleyes: Bastard..:Evil:

18. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

good that more people aware of this site - bad if more victims :(

Liona and spartacus like this.
  19. see clearly

lol i had similar. But he really didnt seem to grasp the concept of having a mortgage. To him ( them maybe ) you HAVE a house!! you live in it so it is your house ( the mortgage doesnt even register ) or even car on loan you HAVE car and so on and so on. Ridiculously and naively i once tried to write down what comes in and what goes out and its all relative . Yes 2000 euros looks alot maybe but once everything paid loans etc etc etc only 200 Euro maybe left then things come up big purchase needed something break your car your washer and so on not to mention the rat holidays . I recall mine feeling the quality of the material of the dress i had on assessing it all the time. Initially the questions what do you do for job and so on. Im so mad at myself but i have to forgive myself at some point learn and move on. :Cry::Cry:

babe, magic, ijs and 1 other person like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mine was the same, all they see is that we have 'stuff', there's no acknowledgement of the years spent educating ourselves for good employment, in those years, we went without, studied hard, had barely a social life, just so we could educate ourselves for good employment. There is no acknowledgement of the amount of hours we've had to work, how hard we've had to save to get these things, they think it's easy in our countries, that things are just handed to us....makes me so angry! They don't see who we are inside, what we look like and our efforts, all they see is what we have, how much we are worth financially....I've truly never known such lazy, materialistic people....who think they can just scam what we've strived hard for :Evil:
    I tried to explain general living expenses to Houssem, I didn't allow for little extras like the cooker breaking, car needing an MOT etc, I just explained the daily/monthly regular bills etc, he just didn't get it, he thinks because I own a house, a car, have holidays and the like, that I'm minted! :D These people are eaten up on the inside with greed and envy over what we have....and they are too lazy to work for! But hey ho, if you don't want to work, no worries, our government give it all to us for free! :D
    Must write to Theresa May and thank her for the quality of life that her government and others have apparently just handed to me for freeeeeee!! :rolleyes:

21. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

No knowledge or understanding of why some of us didn't get married and/or have kids

see clearly and Mango Chutney like this.
  22. see clearly

Im glad im not the only one who tried to explain . lol i had a list quantified ( as i know how much financial shit im in i know it off by heart ) They dont see it or just dont care . hugs x

Mango Chutney and ijs like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

Haha, well I guess that doesn't matter to them....they don't want children, remember!! :rolleyes::D:D

ijs and magic like this.
  24. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

They are sure we have been just waiting for them, "rat-princes" all this time.:D:D:D

ijs likes this.
  25. see clearly

The obsession with breeding is frightening !! if they dont have the resources . I think maybe its kind of insurance that someone will look after you maybe but still it seems like one after the other. I know im generalizing but there does seem to be more like 5 or 6 than 1 or 2 .

smiley, magic, ijs and 1 other person like this.