IF ITS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE - READ THIS

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Laura2014, Sep 15, 2016.

1. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

to all those who need carrying through the storm you are not alone ,come here ti TLR for a hug and good advice, support and non critical understanding . And sometimes a great laugh as well :)
    [​IMG]

2. see clearly

Im sure Hedi has a pic in the bank somewhere as well lol :D

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

55f9d9662f098_group-hug(1).gif

4. see clearly

Aww your pictures realy got through to me more than words Hedi at times i laughted while i cried im gateful for your pictures and emojis and hilarios comments . Aww im all loved up today after having been pr occupied or so long and a bit out of touch im so grateful this site exists i was a bit apprehensive at first but now i see there's nothing to fear its a good supportive site deserves an OBE or something but they d probably say it was racist then lol which im not .:D:thumbsup:

Mystery, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Nobody should ever feel nervous about joining TLR, we are a very welcoming bunch. We are not racist, else we would not have mostly been in relationships with Tunisian men, lived in Tunisia, or even visited on holiday.
    For sure, TLR deserves wider recognition in terms of it's support, but we do ok without that recognition....word is still getting out.
    You've gone very soft and lovey dovey :D

Mystery, AmberHeart, Amira and 3 others like this.
  6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Welcome- We got a lot of new members so unashamably bumping this. It’s a long read but may help a bit. Any questions - just ask .

7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

A lot of new members so just bumping this.

Gigi_76 likes this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Welcome new members; I’m bumping this. It’s long but worth a read.

9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

@Daria0992

10. magic

magic Well-Known Member

How are you doing hun xxx

Arkady likes this.
  11. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

We have lots of new members so bumping this thread.

AmberHeart and Liona like this.
  12. SandraDell

SandraDell New Member

Hi there, I recently signed up. I was just wondering how I can search names? I haven't been able to access that part. I know it is said there are three dots, but I don't seem them :/
    Thank you :)

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)
    I'm on a pc and on the right upper side of each site it says Unbenannt.PNGnkiu.PNG

I click Search and - bingo ;)
    Please note that not all rats here are mentioned by name or just by nicknames. In the gallery you better also look at the pictures

Mystery and Big Bang Theory like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Hi, SandraDell...welcome to the forum :)
    I am on a Kindle and do not have the three dots either, to search a name on the threads, I click on the red arrow 'Search forums' (shown on screenshot below) and to search a name in the gallery, I click on the three lines above the green arrow. Just choose your option and type the name in :)

Screenshot_2018-08-30-14-57-46_kindlephoto-51703096.png

Type in every name you know (in separate searches), plus search place names, hotels etc.
    It's also worth baring in mind that not every rat is outed. Mine had other victims, yet if it were not for his connection to me, he would not be here.
    Good luck with your search :thumbsup:

Mystery, see clearly and Heidi like this.
  15. SandraDell

SandraDell New Member

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it :)

Heidi likes this.
  16. SandraDell

SandraDell New Member

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. This site is very useful.

Big Bang Theory and AmberHeart like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

You're very welcome :love: This site is very confusing to navigate at first, but you soon get the hang of it. Just shout out if you need anymore help....at least one of us is always around :)

18. see clearly

\Hi Sandra at first you got to believe its really a rat . if it is they can wreck your life your psyche your money your life. Im currently battling addiction to block out all the pain on top of pain ontop of..... I just wanted to keep mine id do anything sell my soul. ive felt some kind of love or fun with a few guys but i suddenly feel old bullied at work at horrendously in debt and a new manager who im sure is trying to get me fired when i need this amount of money. I cant take no less . i fucked up just took a little more than i should to sleep just sleeping pill ( and yes i have told my manager im being bullied its documented chaotically union are really good ) its like they dont you even realise the trama ive been through this is made up bullshit! constantly whispering as she passes thats wrong , i cant stand to watch how slow you are, sit down stop chatting when everyone else is chatting . Anyway sorry its your life we are trying to deal with. Just get out before its too late youll be left alone and penniless. People here will help you if you givve them some idea things that have happened but youve forgiven in the name of love. Hi Mango Heidi Spartacus sorry been a bit busy lately to come on here . Im just trying o figure out my money situation i use that too to cover up the ache and not just the rat its been mental for me since 2014 - love u guys take care xxxxxx there's a reason why they say nothing stronger than love ?

19. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Hello Sandra, I would like to mention that not all Rats are on the gallery yet nor they are named in public, because some of us are still being blackmailed.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  20. see clearly

Yes there are plenty who havnt been found out or kept it in etc which is totally fine no one has to name and shame id they are afraid etc. God you should have seen me off on off on. But you gain support here and strength a base to stand on for me anyway. as well mostly and friendship and just that im not alone feeling dampened down hopefully. Im still a hare caught in the headlights. Sleepless. I don't love him (rat) anymore, thankfully thats with years of separating or whatever you'd call it but im thankful in a way for what happened because it assured me id never go back, talk to the shite or even listen. I guess its true in a way but totally irresponsible and im not recommending this in any way but dolly partons words i think " the best way to get over a man is to get under another one " i know its really shit advice and im not suggesting it to anyone but just kinda helped me a bit but also tore my heart our . Its like having something else to focus on.? safe sex and all that please. Theyve luckily been short term but respectful in their own way . One looked like a rat i didn't respond much as he just sent cheesy memes like be happy be for today just the pictures.A ratty trait to me. I didnt want to talk but he relentlessly started whats app ing trying to ring me 20 times a day stuff i just ignored it, bear in mind never met the guy responded like twice like hi or thanks or said look im with someone else now ( lie if you have to not a crime in my book where a bad man is involved ) or one time i said sorry your nice looking etc im sure you'll find someone, end of . Or just ghost its not a crime . I know some people feel this is bad i think its good . Whats the point if theyre someone like a rat they'll use it to hold onto you etc . Men they really really don't stop even the ones youve said no to or (non rat ) dont contact me etc . Still now ive got one . I know im older but i just don't fancy the guy .

ijs and AmberHeart like this.
  21. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Well-Known Member

Laura2014....You wrote this 3 days before I left for Tunisia to see my rat (after 15 weeks of constant persuasion, and already sending money to him)....I wish I could have taken in the contents of this site before ever going, finally returning and falling desperately mentally ill, because of the constant pressure over money and all the other psychological effects I endured, like severe depression and not being able to live a normal, everyday life....which took away 20 months of my life, and could easily have had a fatal ending for me.....I couldn’t believe that it was only recently I discovered another FB account with his name reversed and spelled wrongly, and his ‘secret’ conversations with other women, not to mention the pics he posted of himself on Instagram (again, only recently discovered....What a damned nerve!!! He even posted one of himself that I had taken when we were ‘on holiday’!!!!

So, newcomers please heed all advice given here, and take it very seriously, as it needs to be, to avoid the sort of problems that I and many others have experienced....

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Jisela, Mystery, smiley and 11 others like this.
  22. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

And Tunisia won’t act till it stars feeling the pain, in their coffers.

23. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Tunisia will never act on Bezness. They accept large scale corruption as a way of life. Everyone turns a blind eye. The only way to stop bezness is to warn women travellers through tourist sites and social media.

ijs, Epiphany, juicyfruit and 8 others like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

I agree, but men and teenagers need warning too.....nobody is safe from these predators :(

Jisela, ijs, Croydon girl and 7 others like this.
  25. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Bumping this, as it's slipped too far down the list :thumbsup: