Illegal immigration from Tunisia. Tried or to be tried by Houssem Ktari/ Houssam Alktari.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Sillygirl55, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

I've decided to start this as a new thread, as I'm curious about other peoples knowledge. It could be argued that this is perhaps not rat behaviour, but I feel it is, as many victims are selected for marriage and benefits once the rat is already in their country, albeit illegally and looking for someone to make them legal.

I will write below the stuff I am now aware of via my friend, she has seen and heard these things from Houssem with her own eyes and ears. He has tried, or will be trying them all. I am livid, it should not be so simple for them to illegally escape! The authorities really need to deal with this! How many of them are terrorists in disguise? It is a fact that Houssem has extremist sympathies. I'm disgusted!

I now, but only from today, can understand her fear about him getting here to her children to carry out his threats. Suddenly I understand her lack of appetite, lack of sleep and constant fear, why she reacts so badly to sudden and unexpected sounds and movement. I'm starting to understand her lack of faith in the authorities.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    yay, Anita Hospita and spartacus like this.
  2. Sillygirl55

Example 1 - Education visa. Already tried by Houssem while she was there:

He was applying to colleges in England to study English language with no intention of returning to Tunisia. He was going to keep extending his visa or hide illegally in England once here.

This failed because once the expenses were all added up, he realised it was not possible, plus the reasons listed below:

He needed a visa, but because his ID card and passport made it clear he was unemployed, his request would be refused. To get around this issue, he was buying fake qualifications and fake employment from people that work in this line. He had all the right contacts. He could afford what he needed to get in Tunisia with help from family and friends, it was the upfront college costs required in England that ruined this plan.

To get the visa approved, he had to prove he had something in Tunisia to return to, so his dad (works in STB bank) was going to create him a fake bank account with tens of thousands of dinar in it. Obviously, the money would not really exist, but on paper, he had the proof.

More examples to follow.

spartacus likes this.
  3. Sillygirl55

Example 2 - Sports visa. This is one on Houssem's list to try.

With this one, he will be paying for a fake certificate to say he has the relevant qualifications, plus a fake paper to prove he plays football in Tunisia and is going to a sporting academy abroad to extend his experience. His chosen countries for the easiest access this way were: Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Once he had access to these countries, he was going to work his way across to England and claim asylum on a fake Syrian passport. His ultimate goal is England, for benefits, for our trees that grow money, to kill my friends children and then apparently to run off and hide in Europe together with her!

This plan is on his list, so I have no idea how successful it will be.

spartacus likes this.
  4. Sillygirl55

Example 3 - Serbia. Tried and failed twice by Houssem, resulting in deportation from Serbia airport.

This route was successful for many of Houssem's friends, who used to post photos from Europe of themselves standing in front of famous landmarks and in front of police etc, with their fake Syrian passports. They were mocking the law because they'd gotten there. My friend had to view many of these pictures that he showed her on his Facebook account.

How achieved: You have to buy a fake invitation to Serbia. There are men in Tunisia and Serbia working together on this. The Tunisian side of the operation makes sure the person is genuine and not the law trying to catch them out. The Serbian end of the operation provides the fake invitation, the fake Syrian passport and shows them the way to the hostel. After that, they're on their own.

The illegal immigrant has to book a two week return flight to Serbia (though obviously, the return never gets used) and have a hostel booked. Once this is done and the fake invitation arrives, they fly to Serbia. Family and friends help with costs to get them to the promised land, as ultimately, they know they will all benefit from it. They leave Tunisia on their genuine Tunisian passports, which 'get lost' once in Serbia and then use the new fake Syrian passport from there.

Houssem was able to get to Serbia and deported back to Tunisia by the Serbian authorities at the airport. He was questioned at Tunis Carthage airport by an official, he showed his fake invitation and photos of my (English) friend to prove he was going to visit his girlfriend. The man just waved him through! When my friend flew home from Tunisia in July, this man remembered Houssem and spoke to him at the airport. Fortunately for Houssem, my friend was silent. Her pure English would have perhaps given away that she wasn't Serbian!

Houssem's first attempt at this was in January, he tried it a second time after he got deported from Spain (that's another example to come!)

The Serbian authorities put almost all of the Tunisians back on the same plane they'd arrived on and flew them straight back after questioning them and scanning their passports. This route is rarely successful now, due to Serbia wanting EU membership and so clamping down on it.

* Edit. The men involved will try to get the illegal immigrant to fly from Tunisia to Serbia with an EU passport holder. Houssem wanted my friend to fly with him to Serbia and then back to England from there, he would do the illegal route from Serbia to England alone. This was how two of his friends achieved their goal, they flew with two German girls.

*Edit 2: This method of escape is also done via Slovenia, as was tried and failed by Houssem's cousin, Dali.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    Babydoll13 and spartacus like this.
  5. Sillygirl55

Oh my goodness, she's telling me so much - I can't keep up! :D

6. Sillygirl55

Example 4 - Spain. Tried by Houssem February 3rd. Result - deported from Spain after getting into a fight and caught by the authorities.

Houssem was sent to a detention centre in Spain and questioned in English, French, Russian and lastly, Arabic, after pretending he couldn't understand. My friends ex husband was working with the authorities at this point, having reported Houssem to the authorities for death threats to the children. The choice of languages they questioned him in first is proof that the authorities knew exactly who he was by all the evidence supplied from her ex husband. He is clearly of visual Arabic descent, but they used this language last. Houssem himself explained to my friend what had happened in Spain.

Method: Buses are used to cross into Morocco from Tunisia, this takes many hours, on apparently unairconditioned buses and the immigrant has their own passport for this part of the journey. They travel to Casablanca, where they are then collected by the people smugglers. The two known routes from Tunisia into Spain via Morocco are done from Moroccan enclaves called Ceuta and Melilla, though we are not sure if this is how Houssem did it, perhaps there are more!

The illegal immigrant is driven from Casablanca to the necessary collection point by the people smugglers working that side of the operation. Under the cover of darkness, the immigrants are loaded onto small boats headed for Spain. The boat Houssem travelled on was overfilled and capsized before reaching Spain (he is an ex swimming champion). He was able to swim, float to rest, swim some more etc until reaching the Spanish coast. He was the first to arrive and doesn't know if anyone else made it. He said he had to be selfish and think of himself only - he is gifted at this! He said he was the first to jump from the boat because there were possibly non swimmers on there, who would have clung to the boat for safety until the last minute. He knew once people panicked, they would grab anything to survive and he feared they would pull him under. He ruined my friends clothes on this swim, as they were in a backpack on his back. He took them with him from the family home for their new life together - bloody considerate of him!

Once safely on the beach, he was collected by the Spanish end of the operation and driven to a hostel in Malaga. He sent my friend pictures of himself in the hostels, which her ex husband was able to access via a hidden spy app on her phone. He then studied these photos for anything that would give away Houssem's actual location. Success was made with a weather report Houssem sent my friend and didn't realise the location was still written on the top of the photo!

He was to work his way across Spain and into Belgium with help from the people smugglers. My friend was to meet him in Belgium to travel to England with him on Eurostar with his fake Italian papers and a fake Italian Red Cross uniform!!

Once in Spain, Houssem had to go by his new Syrian name and fake Syrian passport if questioned by anyone. Getting him out of Spain proved to be very difficult because the French had tightened their border check points. He was given a fake Italian Red Cross uniform and fake Italian papers. He was to be driven through Spain to Belgium in a red cross van as a volunteer (he speaks no Italian!).

This plan went tits up because of his temper! My friend had gone to a party and got drunk, he was phoning her and panicking all night. He wanted her to go home, but she was unable to get home. He then went out himself and got into a fight, resulting in the authorities tracking him down - shame :D

7. Sillygirl55

8. Sillygirl55

The lovely Houssem in his fake Italian Red Cross uniform!! This uniform was also possibly used for a suspected, but not yet proven escape from Tunisia to Malta by boat at night. We do not know for sure, but the authorities do, because the British embassy in Tunis suddenly started emailing her ex husband for photos to be resent - the first two they requested were the red cross ones and then for physical identification, birthmarks etc. My friend takes a lot of photos, this helped her ex husband to be able to provide unbelievable amounts of information! :D:D:D

spartacus likes this.
  9. Sillygirl55

Example 5 - one of his plans. A boat from Ezzahra to Italy. My friend actually WATCHED people do this in July! :eek::eek:

They go to the beach in the early hours of the morning and go out to sea when the little fishing boats go out. The difference is, there are no fishing nets on the boat and too many people. The fishing boats only travel out a certain distance, but the illegal immigrant boats keep going....and do not return. My friend wanted to take photos, but was frightened in case Houssem went mad at her and assaulted her again. This is a cheaper route, they all chip in for the boat and just need the fake Syrian documents for arrival in Italy. Some can't afford the documents, so they just pray they get through!

10. Sillygirl55

Example 6 - Italy from Kélibia, Tunisia. Houssem wants to try this one. Problem - it cost seven thousand dinar! Apparently, this one is fool proof and works everytime.

With this one, you pay all monies up front. You are collected from your location by a police officer!  :eek: The police officer is paid heavily for this. The illegal immigrant is driven to Kélibia where bribe money is exchanged on the docks. They travel across to Italy on big, posh boats, not little fishing boats. It is expensive because of the bribe money needed, the transport used and that there will only be a handful of illegals on each journey. Once the boat safely reaches Italy, officials in the know are bribed at the Italian docks.

According to Houssem, this route has a 100% success rate and is the one he wishes to do. All the information on this thread was told to my friend by Houssem, based on what he's already done, what he is still going to try. I can't believe what I've heard tonight, I can't believe how many escape routes there are, I can't believe he just will not stop trying.

He keeps getting caught because of the information the authorities have on him, but how many are meeting with success? How many of them are terrorists? The Syrian refugee crisis is really being used and abused by North Africans!

I'm curious as to whether anybody else knows their routes and I take comfort from putting these routes on here, I feel I'm just doing a little bit more to keep my friend and her children safe from that psychotic nutter. :mad::mad:

spartacus likes this.
  11. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

This is horrible Silly!!!! Down right scarey how many options they seem to have! Good job posting it all!!! Keep up the amazing work :)

Liona and Sillygirl55 like this.
  12. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

see clearly, Sillygirl55 and magic like this.
  13. Sillygirl55

It absolutely infuriates me! I am seething at what I've just been told, I had no idea!

Houssem's passport had his name mispelled, it read as 'Houssam Alktari' instead of 'Houssem Ktari'. His passport went out of date in June, he has a new one now, but we're not sure of the spelling of his name on it :mad: He also will have used the families new rented accommodation as the address, so we are now frightened that the authorities will not know who he is if he changed the spelling of his name and the address.

He said he was also going to send off for a new ID card and mess around with the spelling of his name. Our only comfort is...he can't change his fingerprint and the authorities have his fingerprint number, so would hopefully come up with a direct match. It's just too easy for them! Surely they have to send birth certificates and stuff as supporting evidence for ID cards and passports? Don't they? Any ideas @Laurence? Or perhaps they can buy fake birth certificates too! Seems you can buy everything in Tunisia :mad:

14. You can't get a passport only based on information you provide yourself. Your ID has to be confirmed by an official registration, birth certificate and the like. Makes sense, otherwise identity fraud would be too easy, everybody could be anyone they like.
    BTW all these "things" you can by in Tunisia you can buy anywhere in the world, also in our countries. Just like in Tunisia it is a matter of "pistons" and "flous" (connections and money). I'm not talking about authentic passports but false passports that will serve their purpose.

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  15. yay

yay Active Member

Since he has extremist sympathies, he should be reported to Interpol.

16. yay

yay Active Member

17. Sillygirl55

@yay, in February, he was reported to Interpol, Europol, The Metropolitan police, Crimewatch, The British embassy in Tunis and the British Home Office. Honestly, we have reported him everywhere and supplied details and proof in unbelievable amounts! We are not making this easy for him, we are still emailing embassies in tons of other countries now. They are probably already in the know, as these people all communicate with each other.....but it doesn't hurt to make sure :thumbsup: We are trying desperately hard now to also target him in his own country, but this is proving tougher than we thought. With six of us, plus my friend on the case, we will find a way!

@Amira, I know you can buy these things anywhere in the world, it's the relative ease with which they are able to access these things that has shocked me....and they're all in the know! :eek:

yay likes this.
  18. Sillygirl55

They all know where, how, who etc - how!
    I mean, if for some reason I ever needed a fake passport and suddenly thought to myself 'Shit, I need a fake work certificate, a fake qualifications certificate, a fake bank balance etc', I wouldn't have the first clue where to go, who to see - I would not know how to access this stuff! I wouldn't even know how to get a fake passport alone, let alone all the other shit that goes with it, but so many of the countries young males are now doing this stuff, they are really taking advantage of the refugee crisis - but how do they all know what to do? :confused::confused:

19. Hahaha. Just trying to put things into perspective ;). This has always been going on, it's not new, I suppose this dealing and wheeling exists since passports exist :). If you live together with someone from a third world country you are sooner or later bound to hear about a guy who knows a guy who's cousin has a an uncle (etc.) who can get you (...) fill in the dots.

Sillygirl55 and yay like this.
  20. yay

yay Active Member

Good to read this, you have done all possible at that level.

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  21. yay

yay Active Member

soooo true !!

Anita Hospita likes this.
  22. @Sillygirl55 not that I want to trivalize the pure rattiness of "your" rat. It sounds as if he is privileged, he has the flous and the pistons. That's a bad combination with his level of rattiness. Bright sight: all the "ways out" you describe are extremely dangerous. He is lucky he hasn't died yet. And with this luck he had until now he has been stupid enough to put the spotlight on himself in a situation where nobody should notice him, because apparently he is not able to control his rattiness.

If I were your friend I would not worry too much. The odds are against him, in spite of his pistons and his flous. He's a ratty boaster, a loser.

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  23. Sillygirl55

Yeah, he keeps managing to get the money together. My friend is just telling me that she'd be sitting there while they were making plans together, four, five, six of them at a time, they were unaware of how much she understood. They were all on their phones to people arranging meetings etc, just amazes me how clued up they are on this criminal stuff!

He can't get anywhere legally, that is a fact, but he won't give up trying illegally. Rattiness combined with mental health issues is a bad combination!

24. Sillygirl55

We have, but we want to target him in his own country too! He will regret his actions! The problem we keep coming up against is the language barrier. If finances were better, we'd hire a Tunisian lawyer for support and advice. We will find a way around this somehow. This retarded, deranged rat chose the wrong victim - he chose one that bites back! Big, BIG mistake targeting a parents children!

25. A Tunisian lawyer? I mean: a Tunisian lawyer you can trust?
    Ha.
    Ha.
    :whistle:

magic, Sillygirl55, clevercat and 2 others like this.