Illegal immigration from Tunisia. Tried or to be tried by Houssem Ktari/ Houssam Alktari.

beznessbitch

Since when is he in Canada? What does he work? If he is a skilled worker, he might have gotten a visa through the canadian immigration program
he has been there about two years. i know in tunisia he made plastic plumbing supplies

Heidi

Administrator
Wouldn't it have shown on his birth certificate, that he was divorced, if he married in Tunisia :confused:

Brasilgirl

can i ask.. is the only way a young tunisian man in canada.. he only get marriage visa? i have a friend in tunisia.. her husband is in canada.. she only married him this year. she is young tunisian woman. how would he have got to canada?
He can get a visa if he has a qualified job in Canada. So typically like an advanced education. Doctor, engineer, etc.

Brasilgirl

definately no. i have a grandparent who was born in canada.. i didn't know i could get citizenship that way
Sorry, I just looked it up and it looks like they changed it in 2009 and took the grandparents out. You now are only Canadian if your parents are. I have a cousin who became Canadian because of his grandparents (my grandparents) but that was before they changed it. My mother was born in Canada, but my dad was second generation.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Another smuggler route busted :thumbsup:

Italy busts new smuggling ring bringing migrants from Tunisia
Reuters Staff

PALERMO, Italy (Reuters) - Italy has broken up a criminal ring that smuggled migrants from Tunisia to Sicily on speedboats less than a year after a similar racket was dismantled, magistrates said on Tuesday.

Prosecutors in Palermo issued arrest warrants for 13 people — seven Tunisians, five Moroccans and an Italian woman — suspected of people smuggling and trafficking in contraband cigarettes, according to a copy of the document seen by Reuters.

Phone intercepts showed migrants paid between 3,000-5,000 euros ($3,700- $6,160) for the high-speed trip that brought them surreptitiously to Italy in just a few hours, allowing them to avoid being taken to refugee centres and finger-printed.

SPONSORED

“We cannot rule out that dangerous people might have taken advantage of this system, although we do not have any precise information about this,” said Palermo’s head prosecutor, Francesco Lo Voi.

In one intercept, a man is heard telling the organiser of a migrant crossing that he planned to travel onto France to carry out “dangerous work from which he might not return”, the prosecutors said in a statement.

In a similar case last June, Palermo magistrates arrested 15 people who were suspected of organising at least five crossings between Tunisia and Sicily, earning an estimated 40,000 euros for each trip.

Prosecutors said on Wednesday the new gang made between 30,000-70,000 euros for each crossing.

More than 600,000 migrants have come to Italy since 2014, but most of them pay far less to Libya-based smugglers (usually between $800 and $1,300) to board overcrowded and unseaworthy boats for a voyage that often ends in tragedy.

An estimated 521 migrants have died this year trying to reach Italy, according to the International Organisation for Migration (IOM), while some 6,894 people made it there safely and were then registered in Italy’s official immigration system.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-italy-smugglers/italy-busts-new-smuggling-ring-bringing-migrants-from-tunisia-idUKKBN1HH1RO?rpc=401&

Italian Police Break Tunisian Human-Trafficking Ring
By
Staff Writer
-
April 10, 2018

An Italian coast guard officer aboard Patrol Boat CP276 out of Lampedusa checks a Tunisian fishing boat in the Mediterranean on July 29, 2004. Photo: Alberto Pizzoli, AFP

Italian police broke up a gang including suspects with jihadist sympathies who charged migrants thousands of euros to rush them in speedboats across the Mediterranean from Tunisia, officials said on Tuesday.

Officers arrested 13 Italian, Tunisian and Moroccan suspects in a dawn raid on the network accused of trafficking people and contraband cigarettes, a police spokesman told AFP. The traffickers brought migrants from Nabeul in north-eastern Tunisia to Trapani on the west coast of Sicily, police said in a separate statement.

The gang would bring between 10 and 15 people a time, earning up to 70,000 euros per four-hour crossing, with hundreds of kilos of contraband cigarettes also stashed in the boats.

The police statement said that “some members” of the network had jihadist sympathies, showing “hostile attitudes to Western culture” and “spreading propaganda via fake profiles on social media.”

In a wiretapped telephone conversation, one of the gang’s associates asked fellow members to pray for him while he went to France to carry “dangerous actions, after which he might not be able to return.”

Since the summer of 2017, Italy has seen a rise in Tunisian migrants arriving in Sicily or on the island of Lampedusa, despite a repatriation agreement with the Tunisian government.

The Italian Interior Ministry says 6,000 Tunisians landed in 2017 and more than 1,300 have arrived since the start of this year. That number, however, does not include the so-called “ghost landings,” of which the only trace is titillated clothes found on the beaches of western Sicily.

https://www.theglobepost.com/2018/04/10/italy-tunisia-trafficking/

Gorgeous

It amazes me how they find the money for these trips. Where does it come from?Heard recently more and more rats heading for Belgium - aaargh!!! Very sophisticated gang making false ID cards broken up last week - mainly run by Tunisians.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
It amazes me how they find the money for these trips. Where does it come from?Heard recently more and more rats heading for Belgium - aaargh!!! Very sophisticated gang making false ID cards broken up last week - mainly run by Tunisians.
My rat saved money and was given money by family and friends...they will do everything in their power to even get just one across to the golden lands :rolleyes:
They think they will all benefit.
The trouble is, when they get here illegally and have no right to asylum, they need to try other ways to get cash, a home, permanent papers: A victim and/or a visa baby!
That's why this thread is good, it shows how we can still get targeted by rats (of various nationalities) even in our own countries.
They need to control the volume of Tunisians, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians etc that are getting across....these North Africans are not our biggest fans.

beznessbitch

My rat saved money and was given money by family and friends...they will do everything in their power to even get just one across to the golden lands :rolleyes:
They think they will all benefit.
The trouble is, when they get here illegally and have no right to asylum, they need to try other ways to get cash, a home, permanent papers: A victim and/or a visa baby!
That's why this thread is good, it shows how we can still get targeted by rats (of various nationalities) even in our own countries.
They need to control the volume of Tunisians, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians etc that are getting across....these North Africans are not our biggest fans.
u forgot to mention.. vulnerable victims also give them money

beznessbitch

by the way I spoke to the Tunisian girl I know.. she said her visa application got turned down because they marry before he went there. or I think he came back and married her. so she can't join him in canada

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Can't believe this is being written as a new route :confused:
This is a route I reported to the authorities two years ago....they know this stuff!
Send the bastards back :Evil:

Italy, 2,000 Arrive in 48 Hours

Chris McGrath/Getty Images
29 May 2018734
After a period of relative calm, African migrants have begun arriving en masse into Italy once again, crossing through Tunisia now that Libya has become virtually impassable.

Over the weekend some 2,000 African migrants arrived on the Italian islands of Sicily and Sardinia, many of them having departed from the North African country of Tunisia.

Over the past four years, Libya has been the prime departure point for African migrants attempting to reach Italy by sea, with more than 600,000 migrants successfully making the crossing in this period. People smugglers have taken advantage of the security vacuum created by ongoing armed conflict in Libya and the lack of a single recognized government.

Since last summer, however, migrant crossings have declined sharply after Italy struck a deal with Libya, offering to train, equip, and finance the Libyan coastguard and to work together to turn back vessels and return migrants to Libya.

The deal was endorsed by European leaders and has been credited with significantly reducing the migrants flows arriving on Italy’s southern coast.

Traffickers also struck a deal with the Tripoli government and Libya’s coastguard—backed by the European Union (EU)—began patrolling the coast and intercepting migrant boats before they could reach NGO vessels that would bring them to Europe.

This spring, Libyan coastguard vessels have intercepted a number of migrant boats, returning their passengers to Africa rather than allowing them to rendezvous with NGO ships.

In early March, one vessel carrying over 100 migrants on board made it as far as the Aquarius rescue ship some 21 miles off the Libyan coast, but was stopped before it could unload its passengers for transfer to Italy.

This past weekend, however, the same Aquarius ship, used by the NGOs Doctors without Borders and SOS Mediterranean, arrived in Catania carrying 70 migrants picked up at sea.

Pro-migration forces have also struck back at Italy’s successful efforts to curb new arrivals, filing a lawsuit in the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) alleging that Italy’s collaboration with the Libyan coastguard has subjected migrants to inhumane conditions, beatings, rape, and starvation by forcing them to return to Africa.

The lawsuit was brought by the UK-based charity Global Legal Action Network and focuses attention on a November 2017 incident in which the Libyan coastguard allegedly interfered in efforts by an NGO boat to rescue 130 migrants from a sinking vessel.

As of mid-May, 25,338 migrants have entered Europe by sea in 2018, with about 41 per cent arriving in Italy and 38 per cent to Greece, with the remainder (21 percent) arriving in Spain, according to the UN Migration Agency (IOM).

During the same period last year, more than double (54,324) the number of migrants had made the crossing and about 188,000 at this time in 2016.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/29/migrants-new-route-italy-2000-arrive-48-hours/

Brasilgirl

Canada likes men with degrees and 10,000 in their bank account. They also warn women against men with a large age gap.
Yes. That is true. Canada does have a process. Education in the right fields does make it easier. And if they have a job waiting for them, that helps too, but is not a guarantee.
Student visas are another other option.
Some private colleges don’t have as strict entrance requirements as universities. It depends on the field of training, but if they have the tuition, it’s not too hard to get accepted and get a student visa.

Top Bottom