Illegal immigration from Tunisia. Tried or to be tried by Houssem Ktari/ Houssam Alktari.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Sillygirl55, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Discovery

Discovery Member

Ha ha ha, not this Canadian wife!!

Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I know, that is true. Or they are too lazy.

3. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Dont think anyones gonna forget that face anywhere . Poor Mango not nice to jump at every noise no matter how strong we can be sometimes we are pushed beyond i hope your ok chick and admire your strengths of character for carrying on. Your army of warriers are right there with you hugs xxxxx

juicyfruit likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I'm still very jumpy at sudden noises, have to sit facing entry points, still sleep with a lamp on and music etc...but I've come on in leaps and bounds :)
    During the daylight hours, I now leave my back door open, can cope with being alone for a few hours in the house, venture out of the house and travel, though not alone anymore....I'm a million miles removed from the mess I was when I first found my support network here on TLR....and I'm hanging around forever to thank the forum for what it did for me! :p
    My days of being a victim are long OVER....now I make these ratty lives hell...and I thoroughly enjoy it :D
    Hope all is good in your world :love:

5. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

my poor dear Mango and that beast who did that to a bright sparklinggirl . I hope we get to meet some day even for a day or 2 imsure the old car could make it lool . Its real inot a rat i'lldo as many chack ponints as you wish and am happy to stay in a guest house or something i wont be offended you helpedme so much too and still do. Take care my sweet britains beaches are just as nice sometimes lool xxx