Illegal immigration from Tunisia. Tried or to be tried by Houssem Ktari/ Houssam Alktari.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Sillygirl55, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha, not this Canadian wife!!

Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I know, that is true. Or they are too lazy.

3. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Dont think anyones gonna forget that face anywhere . Poor Mango not nice to jump at every noise no matter how strong we can be sometimes we are pushed beyond i hope your ok chick and admire your strengths of character for carrying on. Your army of warriers are right there with you hugs xxxxx

juicyfruit likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I'm still very jumpy at sudden noises, have to sit facing entry points, still sleep with a lamp on and music etc...but I've come on in leaps and bounds :)
    During the daylight hours, I now leave my back door open, can cope with being alone for a few hours in the house, venture out of the house and travel, though not alone anymore....I'm a million miles removed from the mess I was when I first found my support network here on TLR....and I'm hanging around forever to thank the forum for what it did for me! :p
    My days of being a victim are long OVER....now I make these ratty lives hell...and I thoroughly enjoy it :D
    Hope all is good in your world :love:

5. see clearly

my poor dear Mango and that beast who did that to a bright sparklinggirl . I hope we get to meet some day even for a day or 2 imsure the old car could make it lool . Its real inot a rat i'lldo as many chack ponints as you wish and am happy to stay in a guest house or something i wont be offended you helpedme so much too and still do. Take care my sweet britains beaches are just as nice sometimes lool xxx

6. Mango Chutney

Finally! The illegal routes are finally being clamped down on!
    These are Moroccan, and only seventy.....but it's seventy less rats looking for victims and permanent papers in Europe, at least seventy potential victims saved from possible bezness :thumbsup:

Tunisia returns 70 Morocco passengers over doubts of illegal immigration

June 19, 2018 at 11:55 am | Published in: Africa, Morocco, News, Tunisia
    [​IMG]
    Migrants are seen on a inflatable boat as they try to reach Greece [file photo]

June 19, 2018 at 11:55 am
    SHARES
    increasingly use Tunisia as a launch pad for migrants heading to Europe as Libya’s coast guard, aided by armed groups, has tightened controls.I

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...assengers-over-doubts-of-illegal-immigration/

The way they were turned back at the airport....that's exactly what happened to Houssem twice in Serbia, and his cousin Dali in Slovenia :thumbsup:

* My internet is rubbish, the copy and paste hasn't worked properly...so just click on the link.

Heidi likes this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Tunisia has refused 70 Moroccan entry because it suspects they are planning to illegally immigrate to Europe, the spokesperson of the Ministry of the Interior said yesterday.

“There were passengers who planned to take Tunis as a station for their illegal immigration,” Sofiene Zaag said. “They did not have luggage enough for staying in Tunis even for two days. They did not have money.”

He said that returning the Moroccan passengers was “part of effort s to protect these youths and in an effort not to make Tunis a transit passage for illegal and secret immigration.”

The passengers were banned from disembarking from the plane in which they had travelled to the Carthage International Airport.

Human traffickers increasingly use Tunisia as a launch pad for migrants heading to Europe as Libya’s coast guard, aided by armed groups, has tightened controls.

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Thank yooooou :love:

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I wonder what country they had come from? Another group of people exploited by traffickers. Their families probably gave everything they owned to get one son out of some African country.

10. see clearly

God look at that boat they were scammed evenby their own for a paddling pool not a boat !!

magic likes this.
  11. see clearly

Human trafficking i knew nothing about its a scarey thing from sex slaves subjected to horrendous acts or killed to robbing people of their organs for sale and left for dead or excruciatingly ill for their whole life. I saw a video at work run by an organisation about working to prevent it its the most animalistic behaviour i can think of the devils work.

12. Mango Chutney

Good for Belgium! Here's hoping to see a few more of these agreements put in place. Get all these illegal rats deported....because I have no doubt they are continuing to scam in the countries they have entered illegally, in the hope of gaining permanent papers through an unsuspecting victim :Evil:
    Even in our countries as illegal aliens...they still can't behave and stay off the radar...just look at the numbers serving time or being grilled for public order offences!

Belgium signs migration agreement with Tunisia
    Tuesday, 17 July 2018 16:01
    [​IMG]Francken hopes that the agreement will enable a more efficient process for the return of undocumented Tunisian nationals back to their country of origin.© Belga

On Tuesday, the Belgian and Tunisian secretaries of state for Migration, respectively Theo Francken and Adel Jarboui, signed an agreement.
    Its ambit is to facilitate the return of undocumented Tunisians living in Belgium back to Tunisia.

Mr Francken (New Flemish Alliance) says that this agreement strengthens Belgium’s collaboration with Tunisia for the return of such undocumented individuals, and those who have been found guilty by the courts, to Tunisia.

Last year 638 undocumented Tunisians living in Belgium were arrested for questioning by Belgian police, the majority for public order offences. There are currently 123 Tunisians without established residence status within Belgium’s prisons.

The collaboration of the Tunisian authorities is required to return these Tunisians to their country of origin, so as to complete identification checks and to issue the necessary transit papers. It is felt that the collaboration effort has not been operating at its most efficient up to now, as the time for processing individual cases by the Tunisian authorities often exceeds the maximum time limit for holding detainees in a detention centre (currently eight months). In the agreement signed on Tuesday, Tunisia has made a commitment to produce identification papers within 45 days.

Oscar Schneider
    The Brussels Times

http://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/11987/belgium-signs-migration-agreement-with-tunisia

13. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

BRAVO BELGIUM! There are a lot of Tunisians here chancing their arm! Pity my ex rat has BE nationality. I was told it will not be so easy to get his 'dolly dream' here now, even though he is married. If married here - no problem - but went home and married there.
    Oops - my heart bleeds. Belgium is getting tough, About time.

14. Mango Chutney

And another one:

Migrant boat sinks off Tunisia, at least five dead
    Reuters Staff

TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisia’s coast guard said it recovered the bodies of five migrants on Thursday whose boat sank as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to the Italian island of Lampedusa.

Crews were now searching for another five Tunisians that relatives had said were also on the boat that set off this week from the southern coastal community of Zarzis, the coast guard added.

SPONSORED

Human traffickers are increasingly using Tunisia as a launch pad for migrants heading to Europe as the Libyan coast guard, aided by armed groups, has tightened controls.

Many Tunisian migrants say they are fleeing high unemployment and inflation - part of an economic crisis that hit after the toppling of autocrat Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali in 2011.

At least 80 migrants died when their boat sank off the Tunisian coast in June, one of the worst migrant boat accidents in the North African country in recent years.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-e...sia-at-least-five-dead-idUKKCN1L81E9?rpc=401&

I can understand that not everyone likes to read this stuff, but it's real, it's happening...and it could affect anyone.
    I read about these incidents almost weekly, sometimes daily...it's happening and people need to understand and accept this.

There was another boat load with eight killed this week...violent illegal immigrants, who attacked the Tunisian coastguard with Molotov cocktails.
    These people need papers for permanent stay. They know they have no claim to asylum...so what better way is there, than to get a wife and/or child from the European country they reach?

Just because the rat is not in Tunisia (or another bezness prolific country), does not mean you are not a victim of bezness. The goal is the same: Visa, money, gifts, free accommodation.

I will continue to keep bumping this thread, especially now we've hit the three year mark since illegal immigration went crazy.
    These things are NOT genuine refugees that deserve help (I have no issue with genuine refugees), they are criminals, illegal migrants....and being targeted from within our own countries will continue to rise and rise, as I said it would, and as we are now seeing on the forum. This is just the tip of the iceberg :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, my knowledge on this despicable life of
    crime is vast....not by choice though, but because I was dragged into it....I am actually a regular, law abiding person.

We all have different strengths in different areas of bezness, my strengths are: Domestic abuse, living in Tunisia, and illegal immigration....I am useless on marriage, divorce and living with a rat in a country that isn't Tunisia.....I feel we should support each other in our strengths, as this is possibly the only way to lessen the victim flow.

All survivors understand fishing techniques, the recovery process, the feelings on discovering you were a victim of bezness...and we can all rally together with that stuff when supporting newbies, it's real team work, but some areas of bezness are different, we won't have all experienced the same...

These creatures are rats. They are not refugees, they are illegal immigrants, they are criminals looking for permanent papers with no grounds for asylum...and I will continue to expose them. They are vermin. The lowest of the low. They are bezness boys.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    magic, juicyfruit, smiley and 2 others like this.
  15. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Am I a bad person when I think less rats in Europe.

16. Mango Chutney

No, not bad. There are more rats in bezness prolific countries that haven't escaped yet, albeit illegally or via scam marriage. To be honest, had I not been dragged into the life of crime Houssem involved me in...I suspect my understanding of these illegal rats in our countries would be incredibly slim. The numbers are rising....thousands upon thousands of them have got into Europe illegally, via boats and planes, they travel around on trains, in cars and on foot...they are everywhere....and they need permanent papers.....and more are still coming.
    Victim, wife and/or anchor baby = possible permanent papers. They know what they are doing....I think it's important other people are educated on what they are doing, but our government's and media are not warning people.

Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.
  17. Snuggle

I know that you can live in Holland as illegal immigrant for years. My rat was one for 7 years I think. His little brother was also one. They stay all with their family and work in the black circuit and drive without legal drivers license. I know when he needed a doctor I used his big brothers papers.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  18. Mango Chutney

This is really pissing me off!! Where the hell do these people expect us to house them? How can we employ them? If we can't provide for our own....what the hell are we supposed to do with all this lot?
    And how hypocritical of Tunisia to say the future of the country sits in its lazy youth....yet do nothing to keep the trash there! :Evil:

Nation That Sparked Arab Spring Finds Itself a Springboard for Illegal Migration

Plagued by an economic crisis at home, more Tunisians are sneaking into Europe; ‘They all reach a point of despair’

33 COMMENTS
    By
    Jared Malsin
    Aug. 27, 2018 5:30 a.m. ET
    AL ATAYA, Tunisia—More than seven years after Tunisians overthrew their country’s dictatorship in a revolution that spawned the Arab Spring, the country’s economy is in crisis and thousands of people are sneaking into Europe, as part of a new wave of clandestine migration from what had been a North African success story.

A fishing community here of low-slung stone houses, on the Mediterranean’s Kerkennah Islands, has become a gathering point for smugglers sending young Tunisians to Italy. The young people sail by night on fishing boats, hoping to find jobs and a new life on European shores to the north.

The exodus is a sign of the widespread sense of disaffection with the country following the euphoric ouster of autocrat Zine El Abidine Ben Ali in 2011.

A man from the village of Al Ataya who says he works as a smuggler stands in front of a boat he says was confiscated by the Coast Guard while carrying illegal migrants. PHOTO: AYMEN OMRANI FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
    “They all reach a point of despair,” Zine Abdedine Warda, a 54-year-old shipbuilder and teacher in Al Ataya, says of the young men boarding the boats. “There’s nothing for them on land, so they leave by sea.”

Tunisians now represent the single-largest population of migrants entering Italy on smugglers’ boats. More than 3,300 Tunisians have arrived in Italy this year, according to the United Nations. Nearly 6,000 others have been arrested for attempting to leave the country illegally, the Tunisian government said.

The surge in Tunisia’s illegal migration comes as Italian and Libyan authorities corral more boats from neighboring Libya, a route frequented by people from sub-Saharan Africa. Eritreans and Sudanese people make up the second- and third-largest share of arrivals in Italy.

Italy’s ShoresTunisia has become the No. 1 country of origin for migrants arriving in Italy by sea thisyear.Source: UNHCR, the United Nations refugee agencyNote: Through July 31.
    3,3212,8591,5951,2481,047TunisiaEritreaSudanNigeriaIvory Coast
    Tunisians are unusually successful in reaching Italy owing to their greater resources compared with poorer migrants. That success is complicating efforts by European governments to halt the tide of migration from North Africa and has fed the Continent’s burgeoning anti-immigrant movement. In June, Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini accused Tunisia of deliberately sending criminals on migrant boats.

Tunisian officials have appeared to dismiss European concerns as a low priority and, unlike Turkey and Libya, haven’t struck deals with European authorities to halt migrants from leaving their shores. In 2016, Tunisian Foreign Minister Khemaies Jhinaoui referred to Mediterranean migration as a “problem that does not concern” his country, in response to a proposal to send migrants from other countries to Tunisia.

The recent Tunisian exodus began in 2017 as economic pressures mounted on the country’s working and middle classes. After the Arab Spring uprising, and Mr. Ben Ali’s fall, Tunisians have enjoyed greater political freedoms but a series of postrevolutionary governments have failed to revive the economy and create jobs. Today, more than 35% of Tunisian young people are unemployed, and many don’t see a future in their own country.

A graffito on a wall in the capital Tunis on Jan. 25 written in a Tunisian Arabic dialect reads ‘What are we waiting for,’ in protest against the new budget and price increases. PHOTO: FETHI BELAID/AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE/GETTY IMAGES
    “The state isn’t giving us anything,” a 24-year-old mechanic in Al Ataya said. He was considering leaving on a smuggler’s boat until a shipwreck killed more than 100 people offshore in June.

In recent years, Tunisia’s government has tried to correct course. The government chose to cut budgets at the urging of the International Monetary Fund, which extended Tunisia a $2.9 billion loan in 2016.

The IMF-led overhaul has failed to trigger a turnaround. The economy is currently growing at a sluggish 2.8%. Tunisia’s currency, the dinar, shed 21% of its value against the euro in 2017. When the IMF-urged cuts took effect in January, a wave of protests shook the country, raising questions about the future of the country’s democratic transition.

A series of terrorist attacks in 2015 also devastated Tunisia’s tourism industry. The country is also still righting itself after the economic shock of the 2010-2011 uprising.

The lack of new jobs has driven a powerful undercurrent of pessimism among young Tunisians. Young people on the island who fail to make a living in fishing often while away their days in cafes. Others join the smugglers.

The warehouse of the authorities of El Guetar village was burned in January amid protests against the cost of living and austerity measures. PHOTO: AYMEN ZAOUALI/AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE/GETTY IMAGES
    “They feel desperate. They feel the revolution did not meet their expectations,” said Messaoud Romdhani, president of the Tunisian Forum for Economic and Social Rights, a civil-society group.

The flight from Tunisia isn’t limited to the poor. Young university graduates are also getting out in hopes of earning higher wages in Europe and elsewhere.

“Qualified people who can get jobs here are leaving, so what about people aren’t lucky to get a good education?” said Mounib Baccari, 26, an information-technology engineer who helped create a hotline for migrant boats in distress called Alarm Phone. He said he is considering leaving Tunisia legally.

For Tunisians, the sea route to Europe is safer compared with the more perilous voyage from Libya, where hundreds have drowned this year attempting to make the journey in smugglers’ vessels, often small rubber dinghies.

The Tunisians that choose the sea route to Europe often pool their money to hire relatively sturdy fishing boats equipped with decent engines and even Global Positioning System devices, said Kerkennah Islands residents and a smuggler. The trip from Tunisia is also shorter—150 miles separate Tunisia from the shores of Sicily at the narrowest point.

At the height of the smuggling trade this summer, at least five boats departed the Kerkennah Islands each day, said residents and a Kerkennah Islands smuggler. A place on one of the boats could cost between 1,000 and 3,500 dinars ($360 to $1,265), the smuggler said. Prices are adjusted to what each individual passenger can pay.

Boats in the waters off Al Ataya. PHOTO: AYMEN OMRANI FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
    The route isn’t without risks. In June, a boat crowded with migrants sank near the Kerkennah Islands, killing more than 100 people. The government flooded the area with security forces in a crackdown on smugglers. Prime Minister Youssef Chahed fired his then-interior minister after criticizing the security forces’ failure to prevent the shipwreck.

A spokesman for the Tunisian foreign ministry didn’t respond to a request for comment.

A broader clampdown that would completely halt illicit departures for Europe hasn’t materialized. Migrant boats have continued to leave from other towns on Tunisia’s coast. In the town of Zarzis, 40 migrants mainly from African countries were stranded on a supply boat after being rescued at sea and being denied entry to Tunisia in July. The town is also the site of an informal graveyard for migrants who drowned. They are buried on a patch of empty land by a local affiliate of the Red Cross.

“Migration is not going to stop,” said Mr. Romdhani, the civil-rights activist. “The numbers are going to increase.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nation...-springboard-for-illegal-migration-1535362201

Screenshot_2018-08-26-23-15-27_kindlephoto-150414140.png

If the future lies in the lazy 'I'm entitled' youth. ...then put measures in place to keep them there, you hypocritical fools! We don't want the trash here scamming good people for permanent papers and creating anchor babies, because they have no claim to asylum!

This is how they treat illegal immigrants that go to their country...so why do they think it's acceptable to keep letting their riff raff come here and not put preventative measures in place?

Screenshot_2018-08-26-05-38-05_kindlephoto-150685863.png

19. Snuggle

That’s the real Tunisian attitude they need help from their government because they are too lazy to build up their own country. Our European countries were built up after the war because the people worked hard. These messages make me sick and angry.

20. Mango Chutney

Hard to believe how deluded these economic migrants are about life in our countries....it's just crazy....they have no idea!
    Another load in to scam victims from within their own countries for permanent residency.....it's high time the world started to take the threat of bezness seriously...and starts warning people!!

[​IMG]
    Tunisian Illegal Immigration 'Time Bomb' Set to Rock France, French Media Warns
    EUROPE
    17:20 29.09.2018(updated 17:21 29.09.2018)Get short URL
    This week, Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini traveled to Tunis, where he appealed to local authorities to step up their efforts to block illicit migration flow and asking Tunisians who are in Italy illegally to return to their home country.

With Paris and Rome focusing most of their migration-related attention on Syria and Sub-Saharan Africa in recent years, there's another illegal migration hotspot which may soon result in hundreds of thousands of young people trying to make their way to Europe, this time from Tunisia.

In a piece in France's Liberation, Laura-Mai Gaveriaux, a writer who has worked in Tunisia for several years, suggested that Salvini's visit to the North African country on Thursday was timely amid a growing desire by much of the country's youth to leave Tunisia in search of a better life in Europe.

[​IMG]
    © SPUTNIK / NATALIA SELIVERSTOVA
    Tunisian President Urges PM to Pick Between Resigning, Confidence Vote
    Gaveriaux recalled that in 2011, shortly after the Arab Spring toppled Tunisia's government, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi traveled to Tunis to work out a deal to stop what he called the "human tsunami phenomenon" of migration from the country, leading to an agreement under which Tunis would strengthen control of its territorial waters, in exchange for limited work permit assistance from Rome.

Seven years later, the journalist noted, all of the issues which helped lead to the collapse of the Ben Ali government in 2011, including corruption, youth unemployment, stalled administrative and institutional reforms continue to persist.

During Thursday's visit, Matteo Salvini reported that since the beginning of 2018, some 4,487 illegal migrants had arrived to Italy from Tunisia, along with 6,092 in 2017. Tunis reported that it had detained over 8,400 would-be migrants, including 700 individuals suspected of organizing or facilitating dangerous crossings across the Mediterranean.

Gaveriaux lamented that lately, she has not met "a single young person under 30" in Tunisia who did not dream of leaving. "The phenomenon now affects whole families," single and even pregnant women, the journalist wrote. Groups of Tunisians chip in to buy (or steal) small boats, engines, and life jackets and head to the sea, using iPhones as navigation systems. Neither warnings from elders, nor from sailors, nor sordid stories from life at Italy's migrant distribution centers or the growing xenophobia toward migrants in France can dissuade them, she added.

"Tunisian illegal immigration is a time bomb that France will not be able to close its eyes on for long," Gaveriaux warned. Paris, she recalled, played a major role in the outcome of the Tunisian revolution in 2011, first in toppling Ben Ali and then by choosing its interlocutors "at the whim of its own interests" instead of those of Tunisians.

[​IMG]
    © REUTERS / STRINGER
    EU May Provide Funds to Morocco, Tunisia to Stop Migrant Flow to Spain – Source
    Ultimately, the journalist suggested that the 21st century is quickly becoming the "century of migration," with little able to stop people from the third world from dreaming of coming to Europe in search of a better future. Only a worthy political solution by European powers can stem the tide, Gaveriaux concluded.

During his joint press conference with his Tunisian counterpart on Thursday, Salvini said Italy's priority was "to block the hundreds of thousands of uncontrolled arrivals that we have received these last three years." Rome, he noted, was "working with the Tunisian authorities to…escort [back] to Tunisia those who came from Tunisia."

Salvini also pledged additional Italian investment in the country, particularly in southern Tunisia, where most of Tunisia's migrants come from. Italy, the minister stressed, is looking to become the North African country's number one commercial, economic, cultural and tourism partner.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201809291068454268-tunisia-immigration-fears-italy-france/

AmberHeart, Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.