Illegal immigration from Tunisia. Tried or to be tried by Houssem Ktari/ Houssam Alktari.

Arkady

His selfishness is highlighted in his message, it's all 'I, I, I', there is no 'we'. We're fighting a losing battle with somebody that thinks of himself only. He has no love for his country and people, that's why he wants to desert them. He thinks his success will be easier abroad, that everything will be handed to him on a silver platter, he has no concept of hard work. Typical rat attitude.
Unlike those who come from south of the border here. They at least expect to work, most of them that is. Granted there are always a few bad apples.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
How sad is this :Cry:
What an absolute waste of precious lives.

I wish those that have made it to Europe were honest, that they told others we told them truths, that their deluded visions of success and wealth will never materialise, whether they arrive illegally or via bezness.

This is a tragedy, and it’s happening so frequently. Young lives thrown away for greed and deluded visions, all those grieving families....and what for? Delusions of grandeur that will never become a reality :(

66411790-FE4B-4EEC-9B1D-868678ED2089.jpeg
7A311EAA-D2FF-4F90-9A99-0A2565152624.jpeg
19574DF8-D948-4D40-AF61-CD9C159F7392.jpeg
7A55D4A4-5526-4B09-9DF7-39C97A5A7540.jpeg

Brasilgirl

It is a tragedy but the problem is that they watch the news, they see this happening time and time again but yet they still risk their lives.
Can't see past the greed and the yellow brick road they make up in their minds.
Do many of them actually make it? We only here if the failed attempts. I’m wondering if there are a lot that succeed?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I think some do it for greed but I also think it's done for desperation too.
Desperation, yes, but ultimately....it still comes down to greed and delusional thinking.
Before putting themselves at risk this way, they need to look realistically at what their chances are of success as illegal immigrants.
What about work, marriage, a home, education etc?

A Tunisian cannot claim asylum...they risk their lives for greed, and much though I agree that the TV and media have given them these ridiculous ideas of what life is like in our countries, I also blame those that are already abroad, as illegals, bezness boys or legal migrants, as these people need to be telling these folk the truth: That life is hard, it’s expensive, it’s fast and they have no hope of success.
If there was hope of success, they would migrate legally, through regular channels and have something to offer our countries.

I know life in Tunisia is boring, it’s challenging, but perhaps if the youth knew the truth, they would find pride in their own country, they would want to build it up, and they would be grateful for what they have....because there are folk around the world in genuine poverty, they have no access to TV’s, internet, mobile phones etc....so they are not deluded. They walk miles for water, for medical assistance, for food, often have no roof, rags and bare feet.
The truth is, Tunisian rats and illegals are greedy and deluded, they are not without anything bar pride and morals.

To see all these dead people is so incredibly sad, because even had their journey been successful...their futures would not.

I’ve seen faces of the two girls and one boy....it’s a tragic waste.
Do many of them actually make it? We only here if the failed attempts. I’m wondering if there are a lot that succeed?
Yes....and they lie. They do not admit they sleep under bridges or in detention centres....because they will not admit they were wrong, they have failed....and so lives will continue to be lost at sea.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
There are failed attempts but a lot do succeed. The thing is some get deported as well.
Mine was deported three times. Twice from Serbia, once from Spain....plus there was always the suspicious one I never got confirmed, but the Tunisian Embassy were emailing us, asking that we resend eleven pics of him, especially the ones in his fake Italian Red Cross uniform.....and he was AWOL at the time.....not online, not contactable.
Each trip cost him thousands and thousands of dinar....that he could have put to good use in Tunisia....coz you are not refunded if your attempt fails.
Foolish, foolish people.....what they imagine is so far removed from the truth.

Epiphany

Mine was deported three times. Twice from Serbia, once from Spain....plus there was always the suspicious one I never got confirmed, but the Tunisian Embassy were emailing us, asking that we resend eleven pics of him, especially the ones in his fake Italian Red Cross uniform.....and he was AWOL at the time.....not online, not contactable.
Each trip cost him thousands and thousands of dinar....that he could have put to good use in Tunisia....coz you are not refunded if your attempt fails.
Foolish, foolish people.....what they imagine is so far removed from the truth.
Wasted time and money to end up right back at the beginning

Top Bottom