Welcome to TLR

Illegal immigration from Tunisia. Tried or to be tried by Houssem Ktari/ Houssam Alktari.

M

Mango Chutney

This is such a great comfort for me, especially seeing routes that he educated me on being targeted. Even Ezzahra is there! I WATCHED them doing this escape route in July. I'd have taken photos if he was not so physically aggressive. The Tunisian authorities are guarding their coastline better now that the Tunisian ISIS fighters are trying to get back in. These screenshots do not include the one that silly posted on this thread the other day. Screenshot_2016-09-16-20-05-30.png Screenshot_2016-09-16-20-02-46.png Screenshot_2016-09-16-20-02-11.png Screenshot_2016-09-16-20-00-08.png Screenshot_2016-09-16-19-57-43.png

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Example 2 - Sports visa. This is one on Houssem's list to try.

With this one, he will be paying for a fake certificate to say he has the relevant qualifications, plus a fake paper to prove he plays football in Tunisia and is going to a sporting academy abroad to extend his experience. His chosen countries for the easiest access this way were: Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Once he had access to these countries, he was going to work his way across to England and claim asylum on a fake Syrian passport. His ultimate goal is England, for benefits, for our trees that grow money, to kill my friends children and then apparently to run off and hide in Europe together with her!

This plan is on his list, so I have no idea how successful it will be.
Good God especially killing her kids ? my god

M

Mango Chutney

Good God especially killing her kids ? my god
Yeah, pretty shocking, eh! Needless to say, I wasn't in for that plan. He is a complete lunatic. The evidence of his threats sits with all the authorities, not just here, but everywhere. I can't think of any country he would require a visa for that hasn't received an email backed up with proof of threats and many more things. My ex husband started taking action last February and it still continues now.

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Yeah, pretty shocking, eh! Needless to say, I wasn't in for that plan. He is a complete lunatic. The evidence of his threats sits with all the authorities, not just here, but everywhere. I can't think of any country he would require a visa for that hasn't received an email backed up with proof of threats and many more things. My ex husband started taking action last February and it still continues now.
hope I'm using this site properly - I just find something interesting and reply etc I'm still a bit confused who is saying what sometimes so apologise lol

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Awww, that's ok, it's just the reality, no point burying my head in the sand! The bigger part of me is convinced he can't get anywhere anyway, not only legally (that's a guaranteed no), but illegally, as they have too many of his personal details....if only I could just completely erase these niggling doubts! @undecided, it would seem that yes, more and more females are now opting for bezness as a chosen career :eek: Really, I just cannot understand these Tunisian rats, I can't understand how they can have so little pride in themselves. It's embarrassing for the good Tunisian people to have such cheap people living amongst them. I'd be so ashamed if I was related to anyone like that, they have no morals, no pride, no dignity, they bring shame on the whole country.
As you know - they are just prostitutes trying to kid themselves they are not prostitutes

M

Mango Chutney

There is the whole spectrum on here from just money ciggaretts etc to full on immigration fraud and death threats!! Hugs xxxx
That's one of the best things about this site, not only can we discuss common ground together, but sometimes we are able to introduce something new to other members. I really like this aspect of the site, as it means we are frequently updated on new tricks etc. I often wonder if the authorities read this site. I hope they do, but that makes it more discouraging when a named and shamed rat still makes it to our countries.

M

Mango Chutney

yeah its much better than I thought - we arnt old shirly valentines weve been subject to some pretty harsh controlling and fucked up psychology - just doing my facial exercises so typing with one hand lol
Haha, feel free to inbox me a video....I'm always up for a laugh :D:D That Shirley Valentine description really pisses me off...almost as much as Amors Gladys description. Uneducated, idiotic twats!! :mad::mad:

R.I.P

For those who complain about tunisian wanting to leave!! , leave them alone.let them live let them have a good life....no one wants to stay in this garbage anymore!!! , poverty, injustice, corrupt police,corrupt judges,lawyers ,even the governemt etc.. no laws , of course the law always applies ONLY on poor citizens, rubbish everywhere , suicide rate have been rose!! ,bribe in the airport,Sea port , buggage stealing in the airport.. and you still complain? and still more to come... tunisia is responsible for those tunisian who joined ISIS , of course the oppression breeds terrorism
We don't have a country , we have Mafiozis rulling us.

R.I.P Republic tunisia , 1987-2011 :(

D

Deleted member 146

For those who complain about tunisian wanting to leave!! , leave them alone.let them live let them have a good life....no one wants to stay in this garbage anymore!!! , poverty, injustice, corrupt police,corrupt judges,lawyers ,even the governemt etc.. no laws , of course the law always applies ONLY on poor citizens, rubbish everywhere , suicide rate have been rose!! ,bribe in the airport,Sea port , buggage stealing in the airport.. and you still complain? and still more to come... tunisia is responsible for those tunisian who joined ISIS , of course the oppression breeds terrorism

troest.gif

So you want to bring your Shite to Europe. Instead of cleaning up your selfmade garbage in your motherland. Tunisia is not responsible for the ISIS fighters. Each one of them made his own personal choice to kill instead of working his ass off in a perhaps low paying job

Last edited by a moderator:

zanylady

Ratslayer

Tunisians wouldn't like it here, to have a good life, they would have to do the same as the rest of us and work for it, unfortunately no money to be made here by sitting in a coffee shop or publinet all day and night.

R.I.P

View attachment 23723

So you want to bring your Shite to Europe. Instead of cleaning up your selfmade garbage in your motherland. Tunisia is not responsible for the ISIS fighters. Each one of them made his own personal choice to kill instead of working his ass of in a perhaps low paying job
tunisia radicalised it's own people...

M

Mango Chutney

leave them alone.let them live let them have a good life.
Nope, this man wants to kill my children, I have proof, I will not leave him free to illegally get here and carry out said task. My children deserve a good life too.
poverty, injustice, corrupt police,corrupt judges,lawyers ,even the governemt etc.. no laws , of course the law always applies ONLY on poor citizens, rubbish everywhere , suicide rate have been rose!! ,bribe in the airport,Sea port , buggage stealing in the airport.. and you still complain?
So make the changes. Group together and try to put across a good argument for changes....without resorting to violence. Use the voices you were given. Get a job, even low paid, so that you can at least walk with your head held high. Fight for the changes, stop running away like those thousands of greedy, economic migrants (mostly males that have left their loved ones behind to struggle) filling our news channels right now. GET SOME PRIDE!!
of course the oppression breeds terrorism
No it doesn't, many people are oppressed around the globe, they fight back, they don't join a terrorist network. That is personal choice by the Tunisian people for money, I know all about the money. As ever, ruled by greed. People that will kill, scam and abuse people for money have no place in our countries.
So you want to bring your Shite to Europe.
But Europe doesn't want you lazy, lowlife rats. We have enough benefit scroungers of our own, we don't want more coming over thinking they can live off the hardworking tax payer. Have a little pride.
Tunisians wouldn't like it here, to have a good life, they would have to do the same as the rest of us and work for it, unfortunately no money to be made here by sitting in a coffee shop or publinet all day and night.
This is the 100% truth, you rats come to our countries and think you can bring your culture and lazy lifestyle with you, it fails. The people laugh at you. Get some pride, respect our values and culture.
tunisia radicalised it's own people...
Nope, again, they chose. So be one of the good ones, find a job. A proper job, not scamming a Westerners. Bezness is not a proper job.
So it is up to Tunisians to make their own country a better place. Instead, young men run from the police to escape their military service....
This is true. Why do none of the lazy youth have a back bone?? Stop running away, you're cowards.

R.I.P

So make the changes. Group together and try to put across a good argument for changes....without resorting to violence. Use the voices you were given. Get a job, even low paid, so that you can at least walk with your head held high. Fight for the changes, stop running away like those thousands of greedy, economic migrants (mostly males that have left their loved ones behind to struggle) filling our news channels right now. GET SOME PRIDE!!
duh i have already done that and no one cared and i have a job with a good wage

R.I.P

This is the 100% truth, you rats come to our countries and think you can bring your culture and lazy lifestyle with you, it fails. The people laugh at you. Get some pride, respect our values and culture.
Why do you call med a rat?????? because i want to have a good life!!!!!!!

M

Mango Chutney

Viva the military , at least i've done my military service
Good for you. Why didn't you stay in the military to improve your quality of life?
everyone hates the police here...
Well everyone hates bezness boys and cowards here. Make a life in your own country. Yeah, join the police, as Heidi recommended.
i am not even staying here ,i am going aboard and i will never look back , thx god i have some relatives overseas.
Yep, here we go again. Run away, fuck up our countries with vermin overflow. Funny how many of you apparently have family overseas.....it's all bollocks, an excuse to justify your pathetic behaviour.
duh i have already done that and no one cared
So describe to me what you already did to fix your failing country, I'm interested.
have a job with a good wage
Really? So why are you running away? I can assure you that you will not have a job with a good wage here, so stay where you are.
Why do you call med a rat?
Which country are you aiming for and how are you getting there? What sort of visa do you require?
i am not lazy , you troll and i am not going to stay here anymore!!!! pee off , like or not
i am not going to live on someone expenss!!!
Haha, oh dear, that Tunisian temper never fails!! You all get angry when we start to question your lack of pride....but we speak the truth. I am not a troll and I am interested in your input on illegal migration.