I’m confused and need some advice

Femme Fatale

Inactive
hey @Mango Chutney yesterday , i was talking about this topic , so be honest what word can i use in this situation ? if i can't say its stupidity ?!
sometimes a person need this kind of words ...to open his brain ....
You’re not here to help. You’re here to belittle, be condescending and try to stir up mess. You came here with a motive. 9 years stalking this thread, but we are idiots.

You want to help, help within your country.
Don’t come here preaching a sermon to us about rats. We know more about them than you probably. Go run for political office and make this a crime. Go volunteer or start a group to pick up that trash around your country. Go do something productive. This is how you help. None of that idiotic stuff you say will help us. We have heard it all before. Find a purpose in life, like fighting bezness. Cus the only idiots I see are these rats. They been scamming for years and still ain’t brown substance. Still ain’t rich. Still can’t brush their damn teeth. Still smell like ass and death.

If you’re going to help, then help. Otherwise, keep stalking.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
You’re not here to help. You’re here to belittle, be condescending and try to stir up mess. You came here with a motive. 9 years stalking this thread, but we are idiots.

Don’t come here preaching a sermon to us about rats. We know more about them than you probably. Go run for political office and make this a crime. Go volunteer or start a group to pick up that trash around your country. Go do something productive. This is how you help. None of that idiotic stuff you say will help us. We have heard it all before. Find a purpose in life, like fighting bezness. Cus the only idiots I see are these rats. They been scamming for years and still ain’t brown substance. Still ain’t rich. Still can’t brush their damn teeth. Still smell like ass and death.

Here Here!!! :thumbsup:

why they are still scamming ? , years and years ? and nothing change i see here that there is some rats who scam many girls anf you have all information about there also you advice the new victim to prudent and after that what happened ? of course we get new victim with same story it's like a circle .
of course i'm not perfect and my experience in life make me like that and i can confirm that i hate these rats more than yours , but what can i do ? normally you know culture and mentality here ! tunisia is over that's the reality with that people and these shitty mentality it's over maybe the next generation can change eveything but these years it's done .
btw i saw a tunisian man said , Tunisian are like that cauz of economy , nah that not true , it's all about that shitty mentality and cultres .

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
you talk about Hypocrisy but you wanna see that .... everything is the responsibility of the victim , rats are not smarts , scammers are idiots but the naive of the victim it's the reason of all problems
You are wrong again Mr Tuna.
The responsibility falls on Tunisians.
Your entire population sits back and watches this Bezness epidemic take over your country.
It’s the Tunisian people’s responsibility to stop Bezness.
It’s your country,fix it.:thumbsup:

You are wrong again Mr Tuna.
The responsibility falls on Tunisians.
Your entire population sits back and watches this Bezness epidemic take over your country.
It’s the Tunisian people’s responsibility to stop Bezness.
It’s your country,fix it.:thumbsup:
now we got a good point ! that's true , 'we' must change i can't do that lonely because the majority ya they think the same .

Femme Fatale

Inactive
that's true ..

okay if you got scammed ? its the fault of who ? the scammer or the victim ?
You, yourself need a psych exam. This is a common thing amongst Tunisians. They love to victim blame.

Victim blaming
is a devaluing act where the victim of a crime, an accident, or any type of abusive maltreatment is held as wholly or partially responsible for the wrongful conduct committed against them.

You don’t have enough intellect to be making such brazen statements about people who opened their heart to a bunch of people who don’t even have one. How dare you. You are what is wrong with Tunisia. The rats do a fine job, but YOU sir are the reason your country will NEVER progress. Your inability to be able to sympathize and empathize with innocent people is the reason your country is in shambles. Tunisians such as yourself are enablers. Shout to the roof top how they hate rats, but blame an innocent person in the same breath. They teach so much engineering in tunisia, but don’t teach basic human decency.

First world problems such as ours, is, we love and we give people chances. We try to see the good in people. But for Tunisians, that is seen as a weak act, calls us idiots. This is why your country will forever be 3rd world. The younger generation won’t do a damn thing. Your brain is NOT wired to be able to handle human decency. So you’ll forever be here, stalking TLR, calling us idiots, victim blaming, while your country progress 50 years back. You’re NOT on the right side of history. Take that to the coffee shop and talk about it. Cus I said it

Femme Fatale

Inactive
I've put myself in timeout until I can play nice with Couscous & Tuna Fish :whistle: Is this asshole for real???? View attachment 59527
He is VERY serious. This was Mohamed mentality too. They all think this way. Which is why they are miserable, living in that crap hole. They lack all basic human decency. So they project that onto other countries. Miserable, backwards people. TLR is the only constant in their lives and the closest most of them will ever get to experiencing good people. Sad really. They blame everyone for their issues. Think by insulting us from that brown substance pit it will even phase any of us. Hhhh. We are still living the dream they wish they could live, even if we are idiots. :p

Mango Chutney

Staff member
hey @Mango Chutney yesterday , i was talking about this topic , so be honest what word can i use in this situation ? if i can't say its stupidity ?!
sometimes a person need this kind of words ...to open his brain ....
What word can you use for this topic?
For the victim, we can say she believed everybody has her morals, her pride, her loving heart. The victim is usually not clued up on the Stone Age culture of third world Tunisia....this is a mistake, but a mistake made only for the reasons I wrote above, and because rats lie....they tell us Tunisian people are more liberal minded, more like European people!!!!!!! :D:D

The differences between Tunisian’s and Europeans could not possibly be more pronounced! Trust me on that, I am well traveled and have lived in both places.

For the rat, stupidity is a perfect description :thumbsup:
These brain dead fools sell their micro zibs for pure greed....because they are deluded, they have created a utopia in their heads that does not exist, they think they can come to our countries, become millionaires, return to Tunisia successful, buy a surgically reconstructed Tunisian ‘virgin’ bride, a home, a business, bang out a ‘real’ kid per year.....and be deemed as socially accepted by the materialistic, greedy and envious people surrounding them.

These prostitute rats sell their disease ridden bodies for a deluded dream.....now if that isn’t the perfect example of stupidity, please tell me what is?

Is it not better to be a little too naive and trusting, than it is to be a scamming prostitute?

Am I stupid? I was a victim, so tell me.....am I stupid for believing in a man that seemed perfect for a year?

Med.Amine

I have a theory as to why Mr.Couscous and Tuna Fish is behaving the way he does :
Assuming he is indeed a man, and assuming he is pure of heart (as in he doesn't have any bad intentions) I would say he is imposing his own morals on to the victims of the Bezness scam :

In Tunisia, boys are raised differently from girls, it is established from a young age that femininity and masculinity are for women and men (respectively) and that there is no gray area, men are expected to always be strong, brave,to take risks and sacrifice (somewhat idealistic but bear with me) and on the other hand women are expected to always be weaker, more submissive, shy and to prioritize themselves and their offspring.

examples :
-If any technical, or grunt work need be done, the son is for it ,yet, if any clothes need be washed, kids watched or food cooked, the daughter is for it.
-If the son is in pain, physically or mentally, he'll simply be told to "man up" (keyword here) and deal with it, however if the daughter is in pain she will receive affection and be told "It'll all be ok" (etc).
-If the son messes up, he will receive physical punishment almost indefinitely, if the daughter messed up she'll be punished in other ways and even if physical punishment is involved, won't be as severe.

I'm not trying to stir up controversy but follow along if you may;
As you may imagine, these values and this type of parenting (more common in more traditional families and poorer families generally) will lead to serious psychological trauma, which, according to my theory, explains the lack of empathy that Mr.Couscous is exhibiting, he simply lost the ability to empathize with others due the repeated lack of empathy towards him (I was at one point like this, and I know plenty of people whom are like this),I'm not trying to portray him as a victim but what I'm trying to say is his behavior might seem like a normal response to him and he might simply not know any better . I will go as far as to say that the psychological trauma might explain why Tunisian men seem to resent women so much both Tunisian women and foreigners, even marriage, to them is just a ticket to having children (and beating women) then again, this is my theory and I simply don't have the data to prove it, just reasoning and anecdotal evidence.
Feel free to criticize and thank you for reading through it all ^^

again i say , you don't know me
maybe i live better than you ? who know ? hamdalah i live a good life ;) and i don't need a 'girl' to pay me clothes or i don't know lol
stop playing , i know i have choose bad words like stupides and idiots etc.. but just put yourself at my place what you will say?!!!
this forum work since years but nothing change everyday new story and nothing change ?!! what a world !!????

Femme Fatale

Inactive
again i say , you don't know me
maybe i live better than you ? who know ? hamdalah i live a good life ;) and i don't need a 'girl' to pay me clothes or i don't know lol
stop playing , i know i have choose bad words like stupides and idiots etc.. but just put yourself at my place what you will say?!!!
this forum work since years but nothing change everyday new story and nothing change ?!! what a world !!????

Hhhhh...but guess who is still stuck in that cesspool??! Not me. Sooooooo :p:love:

So nothing has changed in your country. Sure hasn’t. But hey, you live there, I don’t. Don’t come boasting and being arrogant, because 90% your people trying to get out by any means necessary, not the other way around. So ummmm, even if we don’t change, guess who still stuck. YOU, yeah you guessed it.
Hhh

So who really needs to change, us idiots, or YOUR idiots? ;)

SN: TLR has helped a lot of women btw.

What word can you use for this topic?
For the victim, we can say she believed everybody has her morals, her pride, her loving heart. The victim is usually not clued up on the Stone Age culture of third world Tunisia....this is a mistake, but a mistake made only for the reasons I wrote above, and because rats lie....they tell us Tunisian people are more liberal minded, more like European people!!!!!!! :D:D

The differences between Tunisian’s and Europeans could not possibly be more pronounced! Trust me on that, I am well traveled and have lived in both places.

For the rat, stupidity is a perfect description :thumbsup:
These brain dead fools sell their micro zibs for pure greed....because they are deluded, they have created a utopia in their heads that does not exist, they think they can come to our countries, become millionaires, return to Tunisia successful, buy a surgically reconstructed Tunisian ‘virgin’ bride, a home, a business, bang out a ‘real’ kid per year.....and be deemed as socially accepted by the materialistic, greedy and envious people surrounding them.

These prostitute rats sell their disease ridden bodies for a deluded dream.....now if that isn’t the perfect example of stupidity, please tell me what is?

Is it not better to be a little too naive and trusting, than it is to be a scamming prostitute?

Am I stupid? I was a victim, so tell me.....am I stupid for believing in a man that seemed perfect for a year?
i can confirm , that 95% of Tunisian are not open minded ....and normally you know that before you marry him ...
rats are stupids that's true but how tf a supid can scam if the victim are not idiott too ?
i'm not talking about your situation but the girls who send money etc... to their rat ,
tha't the problem to be clear you have not lived in the same condition maybe you trust people easly and that the problem.
btw from where your ex ?