I'm DYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Moved into the new house on yesterday and thought I saw a mirage of hell here where I am. And there is another heat wave coming through. God knows I rather sell all the furniture and buy new than to move in this heat.

God turned the heat to hell. But that's what we get for beind disobedient I guess. Lol.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather have a pair of flip flops burned to my feet! :p
I recently went back because I have friends living there and refused to be intimidated.

Not once was I approached, well one occasion and he was told to f*ck off in no uncertain words by a local.

I'm lucky that I know how they work so could enjoy a relaxing time in the sun.

Others do not know and that's why we are here - to warn and support without judgement because let's face it we are here because we have all been conned in the past - some worse than others but the shame and torment we feel is very real.

MH x

Bostons

Inactive
I recently went back because I have friends living there and refused to be intimidated.

Not once was I approached, well one occasion and he was told to f*ck off in no uncertain words by a local.

I'm lucky that I know how they work so could enjoy a relaxing time in the sun.

Others do not know and that's why we are here - to warn and support without judgement because let's face it we are here because we have all been conned in the past - some worse than others but the shame and torment we feel is very real.

MH x
I'm sorry, was talking about flip flops in a joking manner inappropriate?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, was talking about flip flops in a joking manner inappropriate?
Not at all - why would you even think that, I thought it was quite funny.

Not sure where you got to the part that I thought it was innapeopriate :confused:

MH x

Bostons

Inactive
Sorry, confused about this comment.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, confused about this comment.
It was a comment about returning to Tunisia and was not aimed to ridicule you in any way - sorry you feel that way and took it out of context.

I thought your comment was funny and posted my response because I too felt that way for a long while but then decided that no amount of rats would stop me seeing my friends and enjoy some sunshine - you get plenty but here in the UK sun is hard to find.

Don't take offence in what was an innocent response.

MH

Status
Not open for further replies.