I'm DYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
Moved into the new house on yesterday and thought I saw a mirage of hell here where I am. And there is another heat wave coming through. God knows I rather sell all the furniture and buy new than to move in this heat.

God turned the heat to hell. But that's what we get for beind disobedient I guess. Lol.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather have a pair of flip flops burned to my feet! :p
I recently went back because I have friends living there and refused to be intimidated.

Not once was I approached, well one occasion and he was told to f*ck off in no uncertain words by a local.

I'm lucky that I know how they work so could enjoy a relaxing time in the sun.

Others do not know and that's why we are here - to warn and support without judgement because let's face it we are here because we have all been conned in the past - some worse than others but the shame and torment we feel is very real.

MH x

Bostons

Junior Rat Expert
I recently went back because I have friends living there and refused to be intimidated.

Not once was I approached, well one occasion and he was told to f*ck off in no uncertain words by a local.

I'm lucky that I know how they work so could enjoy a relaxing time in the sun.

Others do not know and that's why we are here - to warn and support without judgement because let's face it we are here because we have all been conned in the past - some worse than others but the shame and torment we feel is very real.

MH x
I'm sorry, was talking about flip flops in a joking manner inappropriate?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, was talking about flip flops in a joking manner inappropriate?
Not at all - why would you even think that, I thought it was quite funny.

Not sure where you got to the part that I thought it was innapeopriate :confused:

MH x

Bostons

Junior Rat Expert
Sorry, confused about this comment.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, confused about this comment.
It was a comment about returning to Tunisia and was not aimed to ridicule you in any way - sorry you feel that way and took it out of context.

I thought your comment was funny and posted my response because I too felt that way for a long while but then decided that no amount of rats would stop me seeing my friends and enjoy some sunshine - you get plenty but here in the UK sun is hard to find.

Don't take offence in what was an innocent response.

MH

Bostons

Junior Rat Expert
105 degrees, oh send it here please....

I battled with myself last night NOT to put the central heating on. Added another layer and a hot water bottle. It’s almost cold enough to scrape ice off the car!
Oh please invite me to where ever you are! I swear I'd be frolicking in a brassiere and panties! NO SHOES needed! It is miserable here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom