I'm honest I was bitten by a rat

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mario666, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Mario666

Mario666 Member

Good afternoon everybody, I am writing my story to share with all of you very soon. I'm still looking for the title of my story with the rat, some titles could be, "Romeo and Rat", "Go with the win and the rat", and it could be "fifty shades of rat". but for now I´m calling , "My rat and I", in the step by step of reviewing my story with the rat, I fond that I was bitten by the rat, the damn has my KINDLE account, but that's very surprising because I always knew it and now I confirm it, the rats do not read.
    I'm going to recover my Kindle account.

coming soon with you.

Levi, Amira, Mango Chutney and 2 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

'Fifty Shades of Rat' is brilliant...I laughed out loud :D

My Kindle is registered to Amazon...this meant that through my Kindle, and with my email, rat was able to hack into my Amazon account and then the family bank accounts, getting bank details, account balances etc...I think it was then that he realised I was not poor, as I'd led him to believe, hence my then ex and I lying about my name being removed from the mortgage and all bank accounts weeks later :D

It gave him my family address, access to all photos stored on my Cloud, books, music, my social media, contacts etc....it is not good for them to have access to this stuff!

Work fast on fixing this issue, Mario....before he causes problems...it took us a long time and a few meetings with the bank to fix rats shit.

Fortunately, rat only ordered one jumper from Amazon....he was so thick, he attached his own email to my account, but didn't change the address, so the disgusting £50 jumper he ordered was delivered to my English home address, which was how it was eventually worked out what rat had done with the hacking...and made us realise he had access to the bank accounts too.....his hacking was all traced through his IP address and email activities...it was a nightmare! I had to hide from rat that I knew what was going on, as he was violent and I was living with him. In fact, by that point, I was his prisoner.

My cards had to be temporarily cut off, leaving me virtually penniless in Tunisia whilst this was sorted out...as he had a nasty habit of taking and hiding my bank cards! Change all passwords fast, Mario...try to attach a different email to your cloud etc.

Bastard, scamming, stealing, freakin rats!!!! :Evil:

3. Mario666

Mario666 Member

wow, because I'm not surprised, when I think I know all about rats, now I understand why my rat never cared about the Kindle account, because the Amazon account that is tied I put money from a gift card then there was no my banking information.
    damn rats

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Have a look around anything linked to your Kindle, hopefully, you'll spot any suspicious history. It was more complicated for us, as I had the device in Tunisia and don't have a technology head...very frustrating for my husband, who was trying to instruct me through whispered conversations over the phone, on the roof!

It's worth contacting your bank(s) and letting them know that your personal and security details may have been compromised via a third party.....see if you can change passwords, security questions etc.
    My then ex phoned our banks, but actually had to go in and do it face to face, with a photo ID, proof of his address etc.....it really was a nightmare, and as I say, whilst all this was ongoing, I had to act like I knew nothing.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  5. Marymary99

Marymary99 Member

I don't know what country you are in Mario but in the usa you can also put a flag on yourself with the major credit reporting agencies so if anyone tries to open a line of credit in your name or do similar kinds of identity theft they are blocked and you are notified.

6. Mario666

Mario666 Member

wow, damn rats are more clever than I think, and remove all my payment methods from my Amazon account,

7. Mango Chutney

Yes, that's what we had to do. They are back on now that I am no longer with rat, but all the security details, passwords and emails were changed first.
    Aren't they vile little feckers! :rolleyes:

juicyfruit likes this.
  8. Levi

Levi Active Member

Hi Mario

When did you meet your rat?
    And are you still in contact?
    And how much money have you send?

juicyfruit likes this.
  9. Mario666

Mario666 Member

hey LEVI, I'm glad you did not leave, I met my rat on the internet, and luckily I did not send money, thanks to this page but what I discover was the behavior change and very strange acting way, the first days the rat was very kind and nice with me, the months passed and when he realized that I it had all my attention, ... everything changed, he began to ignore me and treat me with laziness, even he showed me photos of his previous partner ( but surely everything was a lie). I never understood his behavior, and thanks to this page, I now understand the more about behavior rat. Even the rat said that he hates his family and his parents and want to leave that country.
    I do not know anything about my rat a week has passed, we are all sure that he will return with violence to want to bite me, but I am ready for that moment.

AmberHeart and juicyfruit like this.
  10. Levi

Levi Active Member

I am sorry to hear that. It still amazes me how easy they can manipulate people into having false feelings. It does sound like the typical rat mo.

Good for you on not sending any money!
    I suppose you can just block and ignore. He will probably move on because he will realise he is not going to get from you what he wants. I send my rat lots of money which is why he keeps trying because he knows that it the past I tried to leave him but got sucked back in.

If you block or don't open his (or their) messages this might be over soon.

11. Mario666

Mario666 Member

In life everything is learning to do, and I feel very fortunate, I have never had an experience like this, but I want to go forward and learn from Who I open my heart to.

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.