Im stupid again.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Nomorestupid, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Nomorestupid

Nomorestupid Member

I just very upset, the rat has blacklisted me just yesterday,how dare he!
    I see,he found a new victim, a young and pretty girl. He forgets the money he has received from me. At first he found a uk girl,but that girl deleted him a few weeks later.i supposed she found out how he was like.im so angry now. All the men in Tunisia are animals with no heart.im so so angry now.i'll wait to see how this happy & sweet relationship will become, I hope there's a happy ending for them.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    Amira and Brasilgirl like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I am certain the last thing you wish for him is a happy ending.

Let's hope it's not and you may get some satisfaction. Sorry you have lost out financially as well as emotionally.

As you say he has no heart, just long pockets to fill with other people's money. You had a lucky escape.

Beverley, Mystery, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  3. Nomorestupid

Nomorestupid Member

Laura ,I'm just wondering should I tell this to his new girl? I just outraged , and had this rush to tell

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  4. Laura2014

I guess you have to think about your motive for telling her and the possible backlash and be prepared for it. If it's to worn other possible women in future then you could add him to the gallery. Quite possible other people may already know him.

You could contact her directly if you know her, but generally the rats will say you are crazy and jealousy is your motive. If anger at being blocked is your motive for contacting her get then you probably won't get much satisfaction from any of it.

If he had not blocked you would you still be there? Still with him? He already had another English girl before this one.

Time and time again here people have tried to alert other women, sometimes it works sometimes not. Sometimes they stay with them anyway and then return here later when they too have been shafted, many saying they wish they had listened.

Think about what you hope to gain before you do it.

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart, magic and 2 others like this.
  5. Nomorestupid

Nomorestupid Member

Laura,thank you so much. I just almost lost control, and anger eats me gradually. When he broke up with that English girl, he tried to call and message me, I didn't reply. And he didn't contact me again I guess it's all because he had a new prey. I agreed with you, he must have said bad words about me in front of this new. They even celebrated by posting a thread says "2 years relationship doesn't feel anything, and 2 weeks relationship feel everything. Time is not a measure of love." And his new girl liked it, so you can tell that they must have talked about me in a bad way. And he even say something to one of my friends who has refused to talk to me. I just feel humiliated. I helped him and this is what I got as return. I wanted to post his pictures. But I really worry about the revenge. Like you said ,I'm lucky to have this escape.If not to find out he blacklisted me, I feel positive and good, just yesterday I found him blacklisted me, I should be the one to blacklist him. So I'm angry again and feel deeply humiliated. And the reason I didn't tell that girl while I want so much, is mostly same as you concerned. That girl will tell him what I tell her, and he will say I'm jealous and mad and want to break them up. So maybe the best way is to let her find out herself. Thank you so much, I really feel much better now

6. Wise words @Nomorestupid, Warn her once or twice, she won't believe you, so let her find out herself. There's no other option. Almost all women who fell for a Tunisian rat suffer from the AMIGA syndrome (me included ;)) http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/the-amiga-syndrome-or-the-mad-illusion.4325/

7. Laura2014

I'm truly sorry you have been hurt. He sounds like a very nasty piece of work and you have had a lucky escape. Be grateful he's out of your life. The new girl will find out soon enough. Revenge is a strong emotion, but does not always bring the rewards you hope. In time you may decide to add him to the gallery, that's your choice entirely. Please don't feel humiliated. You were a decent person trying to help someone who deceived you. Many of us have been in that position, but you should not be embarrassed. His time will come.

Just look after yourself now.

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart, magic and 3 others like this.
  8. Nomorestupid

Nomorestupid Member

I will try to find out and let you know how long his sweet new relationship can last, and I really hope this time he finds his "true love", a wealthy woman who rich enough to afford everything for him and his family.hahaha,maybe I will soon introduce her to here.Well ,time will tell.Let see...;):whistle::whistle:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  9. The new victim of "my" rat knows how "my" rat conned me and other women to get a red passport and loads of money. She finds it totally acceptable, she's perfectly OK with the rat's scam ("The rat had no other choice, you are all horrible women who made his life miserable, he's with me now and I'll make him happy"). I showed her this site and she and the Tunisian rat went to the police in an attempt to charge me with diffamation.

Brasilgirl and Nomorestupid like this.
  10. Nomorestupid

Nomorestupid Member

Oh my god, what's wrong with that woman? Is she nuts? I'm curious about how they are doing now? They still together, or split or else? Thanks for your sharing, now I feel lucky that I didn't follow the rush in my heart to talk to that new girl, or I will experience similar scenarios.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

It's the 'Amiga syndrome' that @Anita Hospita mentioned earlier, we've all been there. For those of us now on the other side of life with a rat, it's suddenly all so obvious, but it isn't when you're living with their convincing lies. I laugh now at the absurdity of my rats lies, I mean literally, I laugh when I write them down and read them, I can't believe I ever believed them! The new victim is like we were, but one day she will realise, she'll see the truth. It's frustrating for us survivors, especially when she's been warned. I wish I'd been warned, but I was my rats first proper victim. Even if I'd been warned by an ex though, I suspect I'd have believed him about the jealousy etc. Sometimes, we just have to learn the hard way....but planting a few seeds won't cause any harm. Welcome to rat free life, it's a good place to be :)

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi dear, you had an online scamming relationship. You live far, far away on another continent. I don´t see how he could hurt you in any way, if you name and shame him in the TLR gallery. This way future victims will be warned

13. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Walk away with your head held high? and stop calling yourself stupid? face book does not rule your life and you should not be guided by it, it is merely a app, and has no significance in your life.. get out and meet real folk.. you cannot be humiliated unless you let him.. move on forget her or him, the best revenge is getting on with your life.. hand to the face and shut that door..
    sun is shining. its Sunday/ day off.. get out and about/ have a great day all... love yourselves and your life your all great and survivors be proud!!!

14. I have no idea how they are doing, but the glasses the woman's wearing are so very pink and she's so convinced that by putting a cute ribbon around the rat's neck she has domesticated him, that I suppose their relationship will last for some time. The more the people around her say "he's no good, dump the guy", the more stubborn the woman gets. "No one will tell me I made a mistake by bringing this handsome, ever so sweet Tunisian boy in my life, these evil other women have made him suffer so much, the poor thing needs my help". Sometimes female pigheadedness has no limits :rolleyes:.

Up till now, the pattern of this particular rat in the NL is three years of living together until the woman kicks him out ;).
    His threats to me were attempts to intimidate to no avail, by the way. If your relationship @Nomorestupid is internet only, there's even less chance that anyone can ever actually attack you or harm you. Don't be afraid, as Heidi says. One warning from you to another woman will plant the seed, as said so many times on this forum, you can just leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  15. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Listen mine literally handed me his phone when I was there... and I talked to women on his viber as the messaged him... So I am there with him,, talking to them off his viber.. and it stopped none of them... He changed his number and stayed off viber with them the whole time I was there... But I guarantee you if I went back today... all the same girls would be messaging him...

16. Nomorestupid

Nomorestupid Member

god knows last night was how a difficult night I went through,I didn't sleep at all. And the pain is physically and raw, many memories about him kept flashing in front of my eyes. Thanks to you all for your help,thanks for your words that really empower me again. I sobbed a little bit which helps relieve the sorrow so much. In the afternoon I went out and had super with my friend,with her companion I feel much better. I think the pain won't go away immediately, it will take some time, but for sure I will heal my wound and I will have a new life.:sneaky:;)

17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Your wounds will heal, you won't just have a new life, you'll have a BETTER life! It does take time, I am still going through the recovery process myself. I too am up all night, so if you feel lonely, you are always welcome to inbox me, we will support each other through our recovery :) I still get the pain and the flashing memories, but they are becoming less and less frequent over the weeks. I'm so happy you went out today, it's does good, even though returning home to reality is hard. Stay strong, big, squidgy hugs xxx

magic and Nomorestupid like this.
  18. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

It's not personal, he would screw over anyone.. it is not about anything you done... it Is not about how you look or how she looks... these men's quote " love" goes out to the highest bidder... some one will come along and out bid her... So going on with your life and putting it behind you is the best thing...

AmberHeart and Nomorestupid like this.
  19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is never a happy endring With a rat even for Young Girls or older . They is still same for ever .

20. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

I can relate to this. My heart feels heavy.

21. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is not only tunisian guys who is shit mostly off Foreign men is use women . All is not same but it is difficult to found someone who is honest . It is never a happy ending With a guy who have a lot Girls around him . He like to think he is a king and all Girls like him . Do not give Your heart to a casanova :mad:

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  22. AmberHeart

I would say Mostly Men are selfish and play with women. Not all but mostly, that’s why we fell for the sweet Tunisian that pretended to be a Good man. Respectful and loving. :oops:

Judithlyn and Amira like this.
  23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes, it is true that most men use women. Does not matter where they come from. There are bugs everywhere. But it's hard to find someone who is faithful and who respects you. Would not have invested in either the city or dating sites. They put forward too many good pages about themselves

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  24. AmberHeart

There’s a difference between a plain PLAYER who just wants to have fun or a casual relationship and a LOVE RAT, they pretend they want a long term relationship and sneak to the point their victim lose self esteem and money. They also look for benefits such as a visa. These rats cause a lot of damage for a long term in their victims.

25. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

It’s taken me a long time to get where I’m at now, and I still have sad times, but they are not as devastating now. You will get there. You have to push through it. Breakups are hard in general, but these rats get you good. It’s so hard to just move on. But stick with TLR. Everyone here can relate and they don’t judge. We’ve all been there and we understand.
    You’re not stupid. Your only fault is being generous, loving and kind. All great qualities! And, unfortunatly, the qualities that rats home in on.