I'm too good for Tunisian women

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by WitchHazel, Aug 9, 2015.

1. WitchHazel

WitchHazel Well-Known Member

Have you had you rat tell you that they are above the local women and they are too good, sophisticated and worldly for their local village women? "He's so different from anyone in his area" you know.....

AmberHeart, Arkady and Liona like this.
  2. campers

campers Well-Known Member

Yes......I think this is one of the first things my Rat said to me 'I don't like the mentality of Tunisian Girls'.

I believe because they mingle with and rat European women they actually think they are European. All good practise for when thy get their 'golden Ticket'

Miss mugg, Liona, Heba and 1 other person like this.
  3. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Projection of a narcissist...meaning that in fact they would never ever be able to marry a "good" tunisian girl/woman because having no money, no house, no real work...so the rats are judged not worthy of a tunisian bride by the locals...
    Tunisian brides from "good" families go for wealth and nothing else.

Arkady, Miss mugg, Liona and 11 others like this.
  4. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

This is true. And all women in Tunisia high or low class go for the same. A good life with a man who can take care of them . They do not have the sosial system like we have. So their securety in life is to find a man who can take car of the family. It is nothing really wrong in that. It was like this in europe also in older days before .
    And who on earth would marrie a man who have no education, no work, want to walk the street and sit in a coffie , have to be with his mates , have not a penny and in Tunisia a man must also get a home full funiture after her wish to get married.
    The man and his family must request her family for marriage. Who will give the doughter to a no good lazy flee?
    He is not marriage matirial

Arkady, Miss mugg, Discovery and 12 others like this.
  5. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

|Yes.. even to day I would expect to vet my daughters BF/Fiance, and may be old fashioned, but he would have to ask for her hand in marriage. which is also expected in tunisia so nothing unusual there.. If my daughters suitor was a lazy good for nothing, that would not be acceptable, if he was not the brightest spark in the pack this would be acceptable as long as he worked and brought in a living wage.

I would expect to pay for my daughters wedding, and not expect the man to pay or his family, but if they wanted to help, fine.. As catholic, I would not like my daughter to live with her BF/ Fiance before they wed, and certainly not have children before they married. I do not have any moral high ground on children being born out of wed lock but for our upbringing this is not what is acceptable/although a baby is a blessing whenever it is born..

Difference being from us and Tunisians, I would expect my daughter to work as hard as her BF/fiance, and the house/mortgage/finances, would always be 50/50 depending on who is the better financial position at the time. This would determine whn they were able to marry/ to afford a house etc...

They say the womans money within the marriage is her own?? this makes me laugh, they are so repressed they have no prospects, no career, no prospects, they have no money and totally reliant on their husband, whereas us, well, we have the ability to b e independent, I believe Tunisian women are kept down purposely as a control.. which is stupid, as they lose 50% of their intelligence and work force. and to my mind the reason that Tunisia is in the state it is..

The men are scared of the women. they all want to marry a Tunisian women and they demand chaste, and beautiful and young, they are often found by the mother, they are offered a dowry and also a house furniture whatever is asked for.. a contract, and if acceptable they will marry, often not being in a relationship, but will be known to each other and the families will know each other. Once married, they certainly earn the "riches" bare foot pregnant, no job, house only, waiting on him hand and foot, his every whim, love is not a part of these marriages, if it comes along all the better, it is most importantly a contract.

There are many affairs in Tunisia especially by the men. if they are rich the can have the pick of the women all looking o be kept. and many are.

it is a joke that they are vestal virging when they marry, unless the deep south, the normal tourist area hammamet, sousse. are flowing with prostitutes, bitch women. I have never saw such dirty/blatant women, before in my life, leechin g for alcohol, skimpiest clothing, Bars order woman to type. hair colour height weight,

Tunisia has many faces and all hypocritical.. what is preached is not implemented, do not believe that they are good people/repressed because of what they portray, religion, poverty, no work, they do have their hospital treatments/doctors paid. they pay up front but it comes back,
    Scratch the surface and the ugliness spews out..

Derbygirl, Liona, Judithlyn and 6 others like this.
  6. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

additional to those mentioned traits, that man keeps fishing women from the globe to scam on them, to abuse them and take advantage ( among all the women he has as a sample of potential sponsors. He will choose the one who can give him a better opportunity to have a better life. No feelings, no spirituality. Just his own benefit) That man whom lacks of education, job or purpose in life pretends a foreign woman and her family support him to open a business and set the table for him. While for a woman who needs nothing financially from him and only seeks an emotional link he abuses her and takes all he can to try to get later a girl from his native Town. I can’t understand why families allow marriage when these rats go back with stolen money from hurting a woman who fell in love with him. They abandon wife and children, just to get a fake success public image.

magic, juicyfruit, Derbygirl and 5 others like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Miss mugg, Laura2014, Liona and 4 others like this.
  8. AmberHeart

Are they proud to see their daughters married to a rat? Who fakes succes and indeed committed crimes to have a few flashy clothes and lame gifts. People must understand all material fades. Stop selling brides and educate them to not need a rat.

Arkady, magic, Liona and 1 other person like this.
  9. AmberHeart

Judithlyn likes this.
  10. AmberHeart

Can someone PLEASE explain to me about Tunisian men ID cards? Why do they “have” to be students from time to time, what happens if their ID doesn’t identify them as students? Does it change to UNEMPLOYED ? The ex rat used to tell a lot of scrambled things to justify something wrong with his ID, he hadn’t A Job, and wasn’t a student, just a little prince at mommy’s home. So he was looking to study a short course in gastronomy or related to restaurant management in order to have his ID tagged as STUDENT. (Tho he never stopped looking for a wealthy sponsor to make his dreams come true, you know coffee shop or bakery, house, car... first world commodities..lol)

Judithlyn likes this.
  11. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I thought all Tunisian men must serve in the military. Abdelhak never did? How did he get out of it?

AmberHeart and Lovelylondon like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Me toooooo :love:
    Because of the military and also....to get abroad ;)
    If a young dosser is hanging around the streets in Tunisia and gets stopped by the police for a check...and his card does not identify him as a student or as employed....they can force him to do military service....this is when the parents and family rally together and step in with bribe money etc...to stop golden boy being forced to serve his country.
    There's a system in place, so that when the military roundups are ongoing, everyone texts each other, to tip them off as to where the police are....and to avoid that area...the phone network goes crazy....I witnessed this first hand about four/five times.

To get a visa abroad, it's easier for rat to have something positive on his ID. Houssem was just a keyboard player when he found work, so his ID card identified him as unemployed.
    He was trying to get an education visa to England...this would have been temporary...and if he could not get it extended, he was staying illegally :Evil:
    His chances of success were minimal, as his ID card identified him as a coffee shop dosser....so he signed up for a college course in Ezzahra, meaning he could now have his ID card changed to student. This is absolutely crucial to avoid military service and to get a visa without a foreign spouse.

AmberHeart, Liona and Heidi like this.
  13. AmberHeart

I see. Wow. Thank you Mango! How do they practice military service? Is it one year? Is it mandatory? Meaning if they skip it they committed a serious fault? Or as long as they are students it’s ok. Isn’t it obvious they are playing a game when these guys ain’t that young and keep their ID as students?

14. AmberHeart

By the way, yes if they have a student status helps for a visa request because they prove they have something to go back home, but if the supposed student is just paying for a small course it isn’t that relevant. They require many other things such owning a home, certain amount at a long time bank account, they look for roots like family... many things that could be a guarantee they will go back.

15. AmberHeart

The rat couldn’t change his ID card to employed cause they told him he had to keep the job for two years, and he dropped the job when he had three months there :rolleyes: cause he was tired and it was sooo hardddd and the boss was so unjust... co workers hated him. So he decided it was better to look for a student status on his ID

Arkady likes this.
  16. AmberHeart

:DXx

17. Mango Chutney

They can buy their way out of it, hence plenty of rats using it as an excuse to ask for money. They lie about the amount, they lie about when it happens.
    If it does happen and they don't want to do it, the extended family buy them out....they do not need a Western victim for this....they lie :Evil:
    Yes, that's why rat did it...he thought his ID card looked better saying student than unemployed. His family are there, his father works in a decent position at STB bank....he was creating a fake bank account for rat....rat just needed to name the amount that was needed....his father was going to create an account that in reality, had nothing in it, but on paper....it would have tens of thousands of dinar in it.....this was all to get him a student visa.

AmberHeart likes this.
  18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I thought their ID it's like our Passports. :confused: But when their status changes , they have to change their ID frequently, isn't it?

AmberHeart likes this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Yeah....I see exactly what he was doing...it's just the same as Houssem :rolleyes:
    Once all that went wrong.....Houssem was buying a fake employment certificate, stating that he'd worked at {Insert company name} for x amount of years and earned x amount of money.
    To buy these fake certificates over there is really easy.

AmberHeart likes this.
  20. AmberHeart

Parents play a huge role on their kiddies daydreams. Instead of telling them about reality and to work for a decent life.

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. AmberHeart

..... and when they have a job interview they have nothing to prove to their possible employers.

22. AmberHeart

So basically everything rats do is to work and polish appearances. The ID cards, their personality, intentions, the way they convince victims, the way they get a chosen and approved Local wife... everything about them is a farse. They lie to everybody. And their parents clap on their circus tricks.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  23. Mango Chutney

Yup....in a nutshell. Their entire lives from start to finish are a sham....and all for social acceptance and envy. Incredibly shallow minded.

AmberHeart likes this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

From the beginning of time, rats are very, very stupid ;)

Amira, Mango Chutney and AmberHeart like this.
  25. AmberHeart

:D This is good therapy. Finding humor among catastrophy. So many great women here fighting back their tard rats.

magic, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.