I'm too good for Tunisian women

Amira

it is a joke that they are vestal virging when they marry, unless the deep south, the normal tourist area hammamet, sousse. are flowing with prostitutes, bitch women. I have never saw such dirty/blatant women, before in my life, leechin g for alcohol, skimpiest clothing, Bars order woman to type. hair colour height weight
Is aware that regular tuners look down on women who sell themselves and that nobody wants anything about them to make seem that it's a shame that somebody has to go that way. What most annoys me is that if a man does something wrong, he is seen as a whole, among other things, taking money from Western tourists is okay because we are nothing for them but they do not think what they are doing if Tunisia in a few years is not a tourist country anymore? Do not like this purity where everything will shine and they have no flaws. It provokes

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
It may sound like a basic question, but do they usually have passports, and, if so, for what time period are they issued? Does anyone know?
Some have passports, but not really many, as without a foreign spouse, most rats never leave Tunisia.....it's the sort of thing a victim usually buys....though my rat had one. They last only for five years :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Thanks, Mango....Any idea how much they pay for them? Is it quite minimal?
Can I ask if military service is required to get a passport? Some nations require it. I ask because the ex girlfriend of the rat told me she knew he had to bribe to get a passport. If he had all his papers organized why he had to bribe? By the way he was always telling about a man working at government whom is his father’s friend and this person was the one who “helped”

Last edited:

Derbygirl

Fees
A tax stamp: 20 dinars for pupils, students and children under 6 years

60 dinars for others.

Validity
The passport is valid for a period of five years and is written in Arabic and French.
Thanks, Heidi....A reasonable price!! I don’t know how much our’s are at the moment....I need to renew mine soon, too!!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Thanks, Heidi....A reasonable price!! I don’t know how much our’s are at the moment....I need to renew mine soon, too!!
£75 online, £85 if via post office. The Tunisian conversion is 60 Tnd = roughly, £20.....but it's all relative.....I just think it's worth mentioning on here, because you can bet your bottom dollar a rat won't tell a victim it's only twenty quid :D
Can I ask if military service is required to get a passport? Some nations require it. I ask because the ex girlfriend of the rat told me she knew he had to bribe to get a passport. If he had all his papers organized why he had to bribe? By the way he was always telling about a man working at government whom is his father’s friend and this person was the one who “helped”
No. My rat didn't do military service, but he had a passport. Most rats abroad didn't do military service, but they got passports :)
If your rat had to bribe for a passport...he has some sort of criminal history, or a connection to terrorism.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
£75 online, £85 if via post office. The Tunisian conversion is 60 Tnd = roughly, £20.....but it's all relative.....I just think it's worth mentioning on here, because you can bet your bottom dollar a rat won't tell a victim it's only twenty quid :D

No. My rat didn't do military service, but he had a passport. Most rats abroad didn't do military service, but they got passports :)
If your rat had to bribe for a passport...he has some sort of criminal history, or a connection to terrorism.
Aww Mangoooo it’s like Angels singing!! Pff I thought was related to military service or what else could be. Requirements must be normal birth certificate. Bills to show residence.. why to bribe. Right a major reason.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Could be smoking weed? Or something like alcohol??

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

The ex girlfriend said something about he was following a Dr. something who is banned for propagating radical ideology. She said she was scared to make him angry, what if he had terrorist tendencies. I honestly thought that wasn’t possible since he was a baby living with mom. And if he was following that guy must be just to brag. Could be that?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Could be smoking weed? Or something like alcohol??
I very much doubt it. Smoking weed used to be a one year prison sentence, but that was lifted about a year ago, as the prisons were chock a block, and they needed to make room for some of the returning jihadists.
I don't know if there is a legal punishment for the consumption of alcohol, but they mostly all drink it.....and rat didn't tell me of a prison sentence for that.
His crime would have been bigger.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
The ex girlfriend said something about he was following a Dr. something who is banned for propagating radical ideology. She said she was scared to make him angry, what if he had terrorist tendencies. I honestly thought that wasn’t possible since he was a baby living with mom. And if he was following that guy must be just to brag. Could be that?
No, I don't think so with this either. You don't just follow a radicalised person for fun, you follow people because you like what they post or share the same beliefs. I can't believe for one moment he couldn't get a passport due to who he was following. Bastard didn't have to give FB details for a passport.....I'm not saying they don't look, I don't know.....but certainly in the UK, a person's social media history is only looked at if they have a dodgy history.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I very much doubt it. Smoking weed used to be a one year prison sentence, but that was lifted about a year ago, as the prisons were chock a block, and they needed to make room for some of the returning jihadists.
I don't know if there is a legal punishment for the consumption of alcohol, but they mostly all drink it.....and rat didn't tell me of a prison sentence for that.
His crime would have been bigger.
Wow must be at young time little before the ex girl, about two and a half years ago. Or three. He was dramatic once saying his life was ruined and the cause was things he couldn’t tell about younger age and being rebel due to his father behaviour, and failed relationships with the American girl and me were devastating. He didn’t knew how to fix it. Does that sound like indeed something big happen?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
If this guy knows he has a skeleton in the closet why he keeps trying to marry a foreigner?? Ok asking two years first to invest in a business in Tunisia.(maybe that’s his only chance) He had a job when we was with me at a big known Company they asked for a police department paper and he was only three months, they deny him to change the ID card to employed. Never understood that. He said he had to work two years to have it. But he tried to change it. Inmediately.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Could be dog fights? He mentioned he had a dog who caused injured to a man and he was forced to give up on the dog. Later someone stole a bike from his house and said he would love to have an attack dog again, to let the dog kill him. But he wasn’t allowed to have dogs.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
AmberHeart.....your rat is full of shit :D
He was dramatic once saying his life was ruined and the cause was things he couldn’t tell about younger age and being rebel due to his father behaviour
First this. My rat rebelled, he dropped outta school, started doing drugs, riding motorbikes and drinking copious volumes of alcohol.....he still had a passport, he still had hope of getting abroad if he could find a foreign spouse....though he doesn't now....I made damn sure of that :thumbsup:
Your rat has bigger issues than that if he is not allowed a passport.
failed relationships with the American girl and me were devastating.
Of course they were....he'd lost his cash supply, his possible visa, the opportunity to take half his family across the globe for freebies.
If this guy knows he has a skeleton in the closet why he keeps trying to marry a foreigner??
Bribe or not, if he has managed to get a passport, he will still believe he has the opportunity of getting abroad. Personally, I'd say it's highly unlikely he'd have succeeded, as immigration would look into his background history. But the other problem in the incredibly corrupt Tunisia.....you can also bribe officials to delete a dodgy history from records ;)
All he needed was a willing victim and bribe money.
Ok asking two years first to invest in a business in Tunisia.(maybe that’s his only chance)
To be honest, had he got his business, house, car etc....he wouldn't have needed to go abroad to save up for his 'virgin', he'd have had enough to purchase a 'virgin' already. I guess he had a Plan A and a Plan B....to cover every eventuality :thumbsup:
He had a job when we was with me at a big known Company
What company was this?
he was only three months, they deny him to change the ID card to employed.
I don't really understand why.....unless it comes down to that two year thing again, like with being a student....though my rat was under the impression he could literally send his ID card back for an instant update...and his dad said the same....so I don't know :confused:
I'm not being funny, but documents get updated straight away for marriage, children etc....so this stuff confuses me....and I doubt it is true...but I could be wrong.
Could be dog fights?
Bastard :Evil:
Mine was interested in this too....dog fights for money :Evil:
I have a thread on here somewhere.
But he wasn’t allowed to have dogs.
This is bollocks. Anyone in Tunisia can have a dog...the law doesn't protect animals like it does in our civilised countries...I witnessed some very horrible treatment of animals :Cry:
If he can't have a dog, then this is because his family have said no....the police won't waste time monitoring him over whether or not he has a dog.

Your rat told you some pretty incredible lies.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
AmberHeart.....your rat is full of shit :D

First this. My rat rebelled, he dropped outta school, started doing drugs, riding motorbikes and drinking copious volumes of alcohol.....he still had a passport, he still had hope of getting abroad if he could find a foreign spouse....though he doesn't now....I made damn sure of that :thumbsup:
Your rat has bigger issues than that if he is not allowed a passport.

Of course they were....he'd lost his cash supply, his possible visa, the opportunity to take half his family across the globe for freebies.

Bribe or not, if he has managed to get a passport, he will still believe he has the opportunity of getting abroad. Personally, I'd say it's highly unlikely he'd have succeeded, as immigration would look into his background history. But the other problem in the incredibly corrupt Tunisia.....you can also bribe officials to delete a dodgy history from records ;)
All he needed was a willing victim and bribe money.

To be honest, had he got his business, house, car etc....he wouldn't have needed to go abroad to save up for his 'virgin', he'd have had enough to purchase a 'virgin' already. I guess he had a Plan A and a Plan B....to cover every eventuality :thumbsup:

What company was this?

I don't really understand why.....unless it comes down to that two year thing again, like with being a student....though my rat was under the impression he could literally send his ID card back for an instant update...and his dad said the same....so I don't know :confused:
I'm not being funny, but documents get updated straight away for marriage, children etc....so this stuff confuses me....and I doubt it is true...but I could be wrong.

Bastard :Evil:
Mine was interested in this too....dog fights for money :Evil:
I have a thread on here somewhere.

This is bollocks. Anyone in Tunisia can have a dog...the law doesn't protect animals like it does in our civilised countries...I witnessed some very horrible treatment of animals :Cry:
If he can't have a dog, then this is because his family have said no....the police won't waste time monitoring him over whether or not he has a dog.

Your rat told you some pretty incredible lies.
Full of shit, very sure of it. Also doesn’t match he couldn’t get ID update, how does he pretend to get married if he can’t even have a right ID.

Derbygirl

Exactly, Mango....He will put it at TND 180 minimum, I should think.... we know how their ‘minds’ work at least, now, don’t we???!!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:| wondering if he made it abroad or if he is just bragging about a fantasy

Top Bottom