In a sticky situation.

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Ineedadvice, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

Got an emergency travel passport this morning.

Now I have a problem.
    I went to a private clinic and saw 3 doctors all examined me. Had an ultra sound and 2 of them are breech and one is in the birthing position. Because the other 2 are breech I won't be able to have a natural birth. They wouldn't give me a certificate to fly or travel by boat!!!
    Saw another doc at another clinic after another scan. He says I'm to come back tomorrow to see how they are. If he is happy with them tomorrow he may give me a fit to travel note. Fingers crossed!!

All this stress and they are getting themselves ready to come soon. I have been holding my bump telling them to keep cooking.

Pray for me please :(

louise8585, Gigi_76, gem15 and 7 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Holy moly, girl......you and those babes sure do it in style!! :D Good luck, we're all thinking of you :love:

louise8585, Gigi_76, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  3. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

Talking of the babies. I still haven't decided on names

Mango Chutney likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Really? Mine were pretty much named at conception! :D Do you know what they are?

5. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

Nope I never found out. It's a surprise.
    My husband had names picked out but not sure if I want to use them as they're not what I wouldn't pick. Plus I guess it's my choice now I've gone.

magic, Amira and Heidi like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

You choose the names, girl! You can't give your sproggies names you don't like :D I suggest you call one Mango :D:D:D

7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I’m not big on god but I’m truly sending you lots of positive waves. It’s just a few hours flight, I truly hope you can get it, especially with your current news, much more reassuring to be in the UK. Everything is crossed for you.

8. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

Baby 1 named spicy
    Baby 2 named mango
    Baby 3 named chutney
    Hahahahhahaja

I want British names. The only Arabic name I like is for a girl. Khaliyah

magic likes this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Perfect!! Can you just imagine the faces of the proud grandparents! :D:D
    I would stick with British names too, but I do love the Arabic names Laila and Amaya....so they are the names of my guinea pigs :p

10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Hope you and the kids will come home safely. A bit of a situation you are in. But what are you going to do? about marriage then you have to make a choice yourself but north african men do not take responsibility for them the cafe culture is very common unfortunately but i wish you good luck

11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Understand you well that you do not want to live in Tunisia under him and his family. You are more free with your children outside of Tunisia where you can decide what kind of relay they will have. They can be Christians without problems

AmberHeart and Ineedadvice like this.
  12. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

I like Khalilah. :D:D

13. Mango Chutney

Get a guinea pig!! This is Laila and Amaya.....they're so much easier than babies :D
    DSC_0044_kindlephoto-10016860.jpg

14. gem15

gem15 Well-Known Member

Mine were named before i even knew what i was having, Lilia May is my girlie and my little man is Jed. I couldnt have another one as i dont like any other names lol

Ineedadvice, Amira and Heidi like this.
  15. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

They are lovely! I have left my poor cat behind. Her name is mira. I'll have to find a photo for you

Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Guest

I'm not religious either but all my hopes and prayers, good wishes, hugs, good vibes are with you and your babies, safe travel for you all I'm so happy that your brother is with you too, you need that support :love::):)

magic, Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  17. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Safe travel back home and all success with your new family.
    Never look or go back to Tunisia. Believe me - don't ever be fooled if he cintacts you. It's all lies - they never change.
    If he wants to see his children - he makes all the effort. Never take the children to TN.
    Do not listen to threats - it's bullshit - and he knows it.
    Best wishes.
    X

magic, Amira, FoolInLove and 3 others like this.
  18. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Guest

Your right, Gorgeous, 'NEVER' look back, once you leave thats it, trust me I know I only have one son not three babies, but I have not been back now for 4 years, and I was married 17! I know I know, glutton for punishment! I gave it a good go but it sounds like you have your head firmly screwed on, and are making all the right decisions even under this extreme stress that your under at the moment, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Remember nothing ever changes, ever, they always come first, their families always come first, they are not 'normal' whatever that is, but they are not.... you might feel at your weakest moment that the 'lights are on and he loves me' and he cares, and is truly listening to you and understands but they dont, remember its not you its them. I've seen the way my ex has treated me, his son, his friends, family and we were at the bottom of the pecking order! I wont ramble on but again all the very very best, and be proud of yourself for the strength that you have moving forward in such difficult times. :):):):love::love::love:

Liona, magic, Amira and 6 others like this.
  19. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

I will never look back. He may only slapped me once but that's once to much. Yes I've had thrown years of my life down the drain. I will pick myself back up again as I usually do. Thanks x

Liona, Myriam, magic and 2 others like this.
  20. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

Update...... In still here still with no fit to fly note.

Dr wasn't happy with them today. Cost me a fortune but worth it if I can get this bloody note.

Tomorrow it's back to the dr in hope I'll get this note.

FoolInLove, Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

You have amazing resilience in the face of the most stressful situation.

I truly hope you can get your fit note home. It must be agonising waiting and also worrying about your babes and your health. Keeping everything crossed for you. X

22. Mango Chutney

Take a hefty wad of cash with you ;) Just ask outright if you can buy the certificate.
    It may seem like a waste of good money, but in the long run....it's money saved.
    Can you even imagine the cost of care for a c-section, three babies and your own aftercare there? I know Gem15 was happy with the treatment and this is great, but a triplet pregnancy and delivery is very complex and for that, I personally would have more confidence in the NHS.
    Stay strong, chick....you're holding up really well.
    Once they've hit you once, it will happen again if you you forgive, as I learned myself. Anything that can assault a woman that is heavily pregnant should be locked up!

23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is better for you and your children that you live alone than living with a man who is unstable and difficult. Make sure you get a good life together and you are not dependent on a man. You can do this well alone because you are a strong woman. Stand on

Gigi_76 and Mango Chutney like this.
  24. Ineedadvice

Ineedadvice Member

I got the note!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ferry booked for tomorrow. 23 hours on a boat I hope I'm fine until I get to Marseille!!! Even closer to home than Italy. I went to the booking office with my brother today and produced the note. The woman said its fine to go

Soon as we reach France it's train to Paris then euro star home. Fingers crossed.

If anything does happen to me I am not prepared. I hope my little babes keep cooking.

Thank you all! I will be back. How can I repay some of you lovely people for your help privately and advice here.

AmberHeart, magic, gem15 and 9 others like this.
  25. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

That's great. Relax, take care and hope you will keep in touch.
    Good luck. You will be ok back at home.
    No contact - EVER - with that rat. You don't need it.
    X

magic, juicyfruit, Gigi_76 and 2 others like this.