Increase in desperation of the tunisian rats

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by yougogirl75, Aug 5, 2018.

1. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Active Member

I have noticed a spike in pleas from tunisian rats lately on social media. They are reaching out to women they don't even know on facebook even the married ones. Maybe I am just noticing something that has been there for awhile, these are rats that have jobs and well off family at least that is what it appears to be when looking at their profiles. When I say looking at their profile I am not entertaining the idea of being friends with them I check anyone who sends me a friendship request or to know that maybe my ex is using them so its good to be investigative. Now it's just stunning how they have the nerve to ask someone for help with a visa within a day or so and it is very arrogant of them to think they can fool everyone and get away with it, I said NO WAY

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, yes, they move at a super fast speed if the think there is even the slightest possibility of hooking someone to add to their list.

They have turned charm and love bombing into an art form.

Was your ex a Tunisian?

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and yougogirl75 like this.
  3. yougogirl75

Yes he was that is why I am very vigilant now, my ex is in the gallery. They have also been trying to hook other family and friends that I have known for years, I do not have my friend's list visible so they must be reading a post and following the likes on that post. I have a few morrocan friends as well none of them bother me like these Tunisians who in my opinion are the worst ever!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Judithlyn, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  4. Laura2014

I was having a blonde moment, ( I have many). Sometimes it’s hard to keep up here. Apologies, I realise now you posted before last year.

Are you divorced now?

juicyfruit and yougogirl75 like this.
  5. yougogirl75

No, I am in no hurry to get divorced. I would have to go to Tunisia to get one, not really wanting to do that right now anyways. The lawyer in Tunisia said that in my case where he abandoned the relationship and there are many definitions of this that I would get the divorce without a problem. Also there were other abuses it seemed to have gotten worse after marriage, you would think that would be the time it would be better but anyways he can give me the divorce so he can continue with his charade but I am in no hurry. Canada also will recognize this abandonment and separation, I can even live with someone or have a relationship there is nothing he can do about that.

6. yougogirl75

I have a question for the members, I have a gut feeling and I am not 100% sure but I think that my ex tunisian rat who could not find sustainable work like a regular paycheck because of a criminal reason or something else. I mean just working at under the table jobs for cash all the time, over here in Canada that would be someone with a potential criminal record. Immigration over here likes to see someone have a good work ethic or a steady job and he has family that could help him but for some reason he cannot. He also told me he has no tunisian health card, I don't know so many if's it will make your head spin!

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

What's your question? That he can come to Canada on his own? There is no chance in hell that this will happen :D

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  8. Laura2014

Absolutely, firstly his age, Canada is not remotely interested in people of his age. They want young skilled people to aid the economy not drain it. Secondly he has no skills. Not a hope in hell. He’s living in a fantasy world if he thinks he will get there.

To be honest at this stage as he’s out of your life it doesn’t really matter if he has a shady past, unless you want to warn others.

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes, they are working super fast now...I have noticed this too! They ask for money often within days of fishing a new online victim.
    If you follow their news, you will see that their currency has practically been reduced to junk status and they've had to accept more massive loans from abroad, putting the country further in debt. Inflation is through the roof!
    Living costs including petrol, household bills, rent, groceries, clothes, cigarettes, alcohol etc have all risen to the point normal folk are struggling.
    The minimum wage has now risen, however....it is not enough to beat the rising costs and many rats are unemployed...so they are getting the begging bowl out fast!
    They also have a medicine crisis now going on, which has resulted in protests and the health minister being jeered out of the opera with his family. I can't remember his name, but they call him 'The minister of death'.
    Don't be fooled by the profile of a rat...they have to make themselves look good to fish successfully.

10. yougogirl75

Hello Heidi, I know he cannot come on his own, and I am not sponsoring him neither, because even if I did I am sure they would deny it because they most likely will find something in his shady questionable past.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  11. yougogirl75

Yes, I knew there was a reason behind it! I got another request from Tunisia totally blocking it all!! Thanks for updating me Mango!

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. yougogirl75

You are so right Laura, at this stage in my life he is out of my life. I went on here to warn others about him but I think most women globally are catching on to their scams for sure

13. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

What would be an acceptable age? Just curious, the rat who was behind me got rejected since he isn’t a skillful worker... lol he isn’t even a worker just egocentric

14. Laura2014

Essentially no country wants someone who will potentially be a drain or non contributor. They also want to be sure they will contribute to the countries tax burden, so young graduates like civil engineers, Physics graduates, or a high level of skill like electrical engineers or computer scientists. Few from Tunisia fall into this category. Under 35, so they are fit and potentially contribute to tax for 30 years. Even those often only get a short term work permit for 2-3 years. I have a friend who is both a qualified psychiatrist and advanced general practitioner. She only got her initial visa for two years to work in Canada.

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  15. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

Thanks for this answer, I knew about the required skills but not about age. And what about a spouse visa, do they just welcome them because they got married and that’s it? I read somewhere that UK was changing their policy about spouse visa because of the scams( mainly to pensioners), they require the foreign spouse to show evidence too about their financial status or the native spouse to show he/she can provide entirely for her/his spouse.

juicyfruit likes this.
  16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth