Indian Love Rats

Heather

Hi does anyone know if there are any sites for Indian love rats ? when i type this in my browser it just shows things about rodent rats..... i know their sort of same but not what im looking for lol

Reactions: ijs

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Hi ******* i had a look via google but could not find anything, You can post your experience here if you want to we dont mind:)[/quote
Yeah ******* welcome...If you have a problem there are woman of all nationalities on this site...that may be able to help you...or even if you have to offload.. Dont let craggy SUE put you of...

Heather

Hi thanx for your reply's its not for me im looking for a girl i got to know on fb that has got involved and its all gone wrong and i smell a rat so to speak lol, must say i do enjoy looking at this site some of your comments make me chuckle :) i have another friend who keeps falling for rats, and she's in the process of doing it all again some people never learn, maybe we should start our own Indian love rats site im sure there is plenty out there :)

K

Kristy

Hi thanx for your reply's its not for me im looking for a girl i got to know on fb that has got involved and its all gone wrong and i smell a rat so to speak lol, must say i do enjoy looking at this site some of your comments make me chuckle :) i have another friend who keeps falling for rats, and she's in the process of doing it all again some people never learn, maybe we should start our own Indian love rats site im sure there is plenty out there :)
Welcome ******* , You can run on Topix India, don't know if they have a men's blacklist but , I think you can ask there. Hope this will help.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Welcome ******* , You can run on Topix India, don't know if they have a men's blacklist but , I think you can ask there. Hope this will help.
Kristy thought you said a black mans list there...ha ha...I'm intrigued ******* please tells us more...x

Heather

Kristy thought you said a black mans list there...ha ha...I'm intrigued ******* please tells us more...x
Hi i had a friend on fb from india and he had this girlfriend who i also became friends with, they skype'd all the time and was arranging for her to go there and meet him, after nearly 2 years he went a bit cool on her said his family hacked his fb and skyp'e and was very angry he had this girl, they said they would never accept her and they had chosen a girl from india for him to marry he told her to be patient and give him time to sort all this out, then he said he had deleted his fb ( he just deleted me and her ) now he forgot that me and him also had another fb friend in common and she told me he was still active so i began to smell a rat then so i told her he was still on fb so she told him and he got angry said she lied to him and he never wanted to speak to her again then she told me she had sent him money for his visa !!!! now i real'y want to give him a piece of my mind but cant find him anywhere ie email twitter fb skyp'e and at 1 time he was everywhere its like hes dissapeared from the planet, needless to say she is gutted by all this and needs some kind of closure... x

Reactions: ijs

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Hi i had a friend on fb from india and he had this girlfriend who i also became friends with, they skype'd all the time and was arranging for her to go there and meet him, after nearly 2 years he went a bit cool on her said his family hacked his fb and skyp'e and was very angry he had this girl, they said they would never accept her and they had chosen a girl from india for him to marry he told her to be patient and give him time to sort all this out, then he said he had deleted his fb ( he just deleted me and her ) now he forgot that me and him also had another fb friend in common and she told me he was still active so i began to smell a rat then so i told her he was still on fb so she told him and he got angry said she lied to him and he never wanted to speak to her again then she told me she had sent him money for his visa !!!! now i real'y want to give him a piece of my mind but cant find him anywhere ie email twitter fb skyp'e and at 1 time he was everywhere its like hes dissapeared from the planet, needless to say she is gutted by all this and needs some kind of closure... x[/quote
Dear me... Rats are everywhere...internet brings it own demons...and I understand very well why your friend would need closure..but know what..there is none..cause was a con...pure and simple...its all bout the money money money... tell her she had a lucky escape she is just a blocked friend on whatever site...he does not care why does she... really get of the internet...and dont send money...

K

Kristy

I don't know too much about it , only know that it exists a Topix forum India, if it has a blacklist not sure, however there are IP's Indian Blacklist and Indian Companies Blacklist , about the men I'm not sure.

K

Kristy

Hi i had a friend on fb from india and he had this girlfriend who i also became friends with, they skype'd all the time and was arranging for her to go there and meet him, after nearly 2 years he went a bit cool on her said his family hacked his fb and skyp'e and was very angry he had this girl, they said they would never accept her and they had chosen a girl from india for him to marry he told her to be patient and give him time to sort all this out, then he said he had deleted his fb ( he just deleted me and her ) now he forgot that me and him also had another fb friend in common and she told me he was still active so i began to smell a rat then so i told her he was still on fb so she told him and he got angry said she lied to him and he never wanted to speak to her again then she told me she had sent him money for his visa !!!! now i real'y want to give him a piece of my mind but cant find him anywhere ie email twitter fb skyp'e and at 1 time he was everywhere its like hes dissapeared from the planet, needless to say she is gutted by all this and needs some kind of closure... x
Sorry to hear all this, however about India, you can have a list of people applying for VISAS and scammed men, which means they every year publish some applying VISAS in India, they Publish this in USA, you can always request information at same Embassies if you have the correct name of him, and emails.
Well, doesn't surprise me that Indian families had chosen another woman for him, it is their culture and yes, have you seen the true case of Sameen Ali? Try to read the book and you will have a bet perception of Indian culture, it's a bit different and they normally have the "CASTES" (Rich families with rich families and classes, and the ones that doesn't belong to "CASTES" won't have the right to marry with some of this higher class).
Recommended you to Search for some cultural aspects in India. Probably and I'm not defending him at all, the culture had made him act badly (if it was the true story that his family has chosen an Indian woman to marry him).
Try to understand a bit of Indian Culture and behavior: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India . anyway have some friends working in India and one is working for some public Institutions if you want PM me.

Heather

Sorry to hear all this, however about India, you can have a list of people applying for VISAS and scammed men, which means they every year publish some applying VISAS in India, they Publish this in USA, you can always request information at same Embassies if you have the correct name of him, and emails.
Well, doesn't surprise me that Indian families had chosen another woman for him, it is their culture and yes, have you seen the true case of Sameen Ali? Try to read the book and you will have a bet perception of Indian culture, it's a bit different and they normally have the "CASTES" (Rich families with rich families and classes, and the ones that doesn't belong to "CASTES" won't have the right to marry with some of this higher class).
Recommended you to Search for some cultural aspects in India. Probably and I'm not defending him at all, the culture had made him act badly (if it was the true story that his family has chosen an Indian woman to marry him).
Try to understand a bit of Indian Culture and behavior: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India . anyway have some friends working in India and one is working for some public Institutions if you want PM me.
to be honest i dont think she will get any closure on this, i understand its the indian culture to do this so why did he look for western woman ? money me thinks and then when he found out how difficult it was to get visa for spain well i think he just gave up.... but hey she's not the first and certainly wont be the last, thanx for your reply

Heather

I told her to just put it down to experience, she said she dosnt want the money back !! sod that i would

crystal

The Punchy Scot
I told her to just put it down to experience, she said she dosnt want the money back !! sod that i would
******* understand this for sure ..but know what...she never will so why spend time and energy unless a small fortune...

Heather

******* understand this for sure ..but know what...she never will so why spend time and energy unless a small fortune...
exactly she will get nothing back i just felt sorry for her but im not going to waste anymore of my time trying to find him

M

marylou

indian love rats just dont have the same ring to it .... and please can you all stop taking the piss out my legs :(

M

marylou

actually it looks a bit like your arse has dropped xx
that droped years ago but not that far :p anyways the tunie men just love my arse they say how round and firm it is and beg me to let them touch it :eek: