Indian Love Rats

K

Kristy

indian love rats just dont have the same ring to it .... and please can you all stop taking the drain out my legs :(
Good and nice legs girl , lol, you are in good shape :D working on the legs to the wedding ;) ? It's time to put that dress ? :D

habibi mrabet

what I know is that in Facebook if you have one indian friend you will get friendship request from a lot of them. Many of them ask directly if there is a job for them in Europe, besides is well known that many of them marry foreigners to get out of India, as soon as they get some money, India is very poor, they come back to India as new rich ones and marry the woman the family has choosen...and if one of them ask for money, immediately delete him...rat on sight

simple

Ratslayer
what I know is that in Facebook if you have one indian friend you will get friendship request from a lot of them. Many of them ask directly if there is a job for them in Europe, besides is well known that many of them marry foreigners to get out of India, as soon as they get some money, India is very poor, they come back to India as new rich ones and marry the woman the family has choosen...and if one of them ask for money, immediately delete him...rat on sight
Yes ,but unlike tunisian rats ,India is a third world country ,,poverty,famins,diseases, floods ,landslides , drought ,lack of education in villages ,,,so unlike Tunisia.

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
Yes ,but unlike tunisian rats ,India is a third world country ,,poverty,famins,diseases, floods ,landslides , drought ,lack of education in villages ,,,so unlike Tunisia.
Tunisia is a third world country

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
Westerners have such an opposite view of marriage from Muslim and other cultures. This is no excuse for Rat behavior which is a combination of twisted behavior and those cultural differences. This is how a lot of us fall (innocently) into Rat traps. http://blog.authenticjourneys.info/2012/02/three-mistakes-non-indian-women-make-in.html

mindy

is there a name and shame place for them? also are any of them posted in the gallery here?

Reactions: ijs

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
is there a name and shame place for them? also are any of them posted in the gallery here?
@mindy: Indian love rats are probably no different than Tunisian love rats. I say, feel free to tell us your story and post on here. I'm sure you will find kindred spirits and the exact same stories! Welcome to the club! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: