Inspirational Quotes

Epiphany

Thank you :love:
Don't be worrying about me, I'm just a softhearted, sensitive wazzock.....it still really upsets me when people like UKlady gatecrash our little safe space with hostility.
Note to self: Toughen up, you softhearted wally!! :D
It's okay to feel this way, it is understandable under the circumstances, and I can see the kind hearted person you are. She will return, and we will fix her. :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
How inspiring is this?!! I love it! :love:
It's a big, beautiful world out there folks....places to go, people to meet, different cakes to eat!
No time to waste on a rat, on thoughts of revenge, on seeking a closure he will never give.....go explore, taste, take photos....just live, dance, laugh and be a wazzock..

2019-01-17_14.48.30.jpg :)

Epiphany

How inspiring is this?!! I love it! :love:
It's a big, beautiful world out there folks....places to go, people to meet, different cakes to eat!
No time to waste on a rat, on thoughts of revenge, on seeking a closure he will never give.....go explore, taste, take photos....just live, dance, laugh and be a wazzock..

View attachment 51640 :)
Rats will not uplift or inspire you.
I agree with Mango. There are so many beautiful places to go, and more decent people to meet. That is the very reason I take a trip to a different location at least once a year. Let's just call it the eat, pray, and love thang :D
It's a beautiful world to explore out there. I will never go to Tunisia. On that note...any suggestions on where I shall go this year? :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Rats will not uplift or inspire you.
I agree with Mango. There are so many beautiful places to go, and more decent people to meet. That is the very reason I take a trip to a different location at least once a year. Let's just call it the eat, pray, and love thang :D
It's a beautiful world to explore out there. I will never go to Tunisia. On that note...any suggestions on where I shall go this year? :)
Greece!! It's gorgeous :love:

Top Bottom