Welcome to TLR

Instagram

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I didn’t know until very recently that it was even possible to make calls and video calls on Instagram...........Has this long been the case, can someone tell me??
Presumably, they are using this as their latest means for rattery??

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I didn’t know until very recently that it was even possible to make calls and video calls on Instagram...........Has this long been the case, can someone tell me??
Since may 2018 I think you can call and videocall there. I am sure they use it for rattery, as in fb you can have more then 1 acount. My rat has 6 instagram acounts

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I know it's crazy as with fb the rats change their names and you never find them. I found them after I blocked my rat and he tried contact me there. I tried report them but nothing happens
Yes, FB is absolutely useless in that regard.............Even offensive posts against other religions, they do NOTHING about............Personally, I rue the very day FB came into being..............Pure evil, and not the bouncy, clappy, ‘fun, fun, fun’ it’s supposed to be..............

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes, FB is absolutely useless in that regard.............Even offensive posts against other religions, they do NOTHING about............Personally, I rue the very day FB came into being..............Pure evil, and not the bouncy, clappy, ‘fun, fun, fun’ it’s supposed to be..............
It certainly is the playground for rats and there are so many apps where they chase women. When you like a page and there are tunisian or other North Africans they try contacting you in messenger. It is sick they are disgusting

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@Plymouthgirl the rats will even give you password for their fb account to give you fake sense of security. It doesn't matter to them cause they will just start using Insta and once you find out about that they will start using WhatsApp and Viber and you will never find out how many women they video call with on a daily basis.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes you can make video calls from insta, it’s being going on for the last 3 years, insta is a little better than FB, if anyone bothers you too much with messages you can stop the messages without them knowing and so goes for video calls, you have good settings there

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes you can make video calls from insta, it’s being going on for the last 3 years, insta is a little better than FB, if anyone bothers you too much with messages you can stop the messages without them knowing and so goes for video calls, you have good settings there
Strange, I’ve never really used it............Just posted a few photos, but didn’t know that you could communicate with it like that...........Never could see the point in Instagram..............They obviously decided to bring it on a par with Facebook and Messenger, I guess..............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Strange, I’ve never really used it............Just posted a few photos, but didn’t know that you could communicate with it like that...........Never could see the point in Instagram..............They obviously decided to bring it on a par with Facebook and Messenger, I guess..............
Unfortunately, before I could, my rat blocked me on there and everywhere else!!! Shame it wasn’t the other way round in the end, since he deserved it a million times..............

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes @Plymouthgirl its part of FB, your friends can find you on insta, I’m no longer on FB so my friends are the ones from FB, I do prefer insta because you have more control and it’s more private, your account can be private so if you have any requests it will give you a chance to investigate them first , I have a very few friends and they’re all good including Tunisians but they respect when they comment or send messages, I think they know my ideas by now :)

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunately, before I could, my rat blocked me on there and everywhere else!!! Shame it wasn’t the other way round in the end, since he deserved it a million times..............
Shame he blocked you but guess what.... the reason he did it was to keep on checking on you in his friends or any of his family FB, so really he’s still checking on you!! This is what they do, they never go away, if I was you I will open new accounts, without profile pics, and keep it like that for a while x