Interesting Documentary on the Tunisian Woman

mezoo

The Decider
Some of the members should learn more about what means to respect other's life,privacy, opinions, way of living....respect others if u want to be respected...be free and do all what u want as long as ur actions don't harm others.
yes marissa, and some should speak up more and say what they feel. this is life and we are all so different with tunisia as the common element. and all the ways we are in touch with tunisia. im sorry folks i read and read implications from all the warring parties but see nothing "concrete". and ive read back these threads and really am trying. :coffee:

mezoo

The Decider
yes marissa, and some should speak up more and say what they feel. this is life and we are all so different with tunisia as the common element. and all the ways we are in touch with tunisia. im sorry folks i read and read implications from all the warring parties but see nothing "concrete". and ive read back these threads and really am trying. :coffee:
or the MODS are working really fast and just are right on top of things, in "trash removal"...:ben:

paula01

When they do speak up they get attacked and thats the reason why they dont come back, this is what this site is all about fighting rats not insulting people when they dont agree with their opinion!!

mezoo

The Decider
no matter. i'll be here and like this site. things ebb and flow and in the flow of my life this is a pretty good size part for the last 3 years. it will remain so regardless.:coffee:

mezoo

The Decider
no matter. i'll be here and like this site. things ebb and flow and in the flow of my life this is a pretty good size part for the last 3 years. it will remain so regardless.:coffee:
humpin' to please! :tongue:

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
caramel i have defended both you and veritas in the past, I jumped in today when you said what you did about gags, you found out something very personal about her and used it as ammunition, Also a while back when Mezzo didnt agree with something you said you threatened to reveal something about him to. Personally i dont like things like this its below the belt, you are a good support on here and always willing to put yourself out to help people no one can take that away from you. I wish everyone could just get along
I understand that Tiger, but you are lending support to a racist. She is clearly demented and has been sending me private threatening PMs. The latest one this morning said 'I should check my arm'. I dont know what she means by that. She also sent Paula a text yesterday calling her a honey. I really think she should be banned because all she does is upset people on here and I really dont see what contribution she makes to help people because support of people who have been hurt by rats is what this site is about. Gaga supports the rats. I wonder what discouragement she has been giving to you. I think you need to look at what this woman says.

She is definitely a liability and I am surprised she has not been banned by now. Clearly last night she defied AlAzima 5 minutes after AlAzima had take down her offensive avatar by putting it back up again. She probably thought AlAzima would not notice as she has changed again today back to Vicky Pollard. I think Gaga feels that she has a right to say any thing she likes on this site, and I dont blame her, because she has been getting away with it. She is trying to goad me into being banned but so far it hasnt worked. I know I give better support to this site than she does. I havent seen any one rushing to her defence, except perhaps Mezoo who hasnt seen the racist remarks she made yesterday that were removed by the mods. I think he will change his tune if he sees what she has been saying, especially as his wife is a Tunisian woman!

Veritas

The Contessa
What she means to imply is that whether you have been marked like slaves were and the Jewish people on the concentration camps.
I really think you should forward that to Ben and the others who find her racist, undemining jokes funny; and therefore spend their time trying to cover up for her.

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Cheers to you too. I appreciate your opinion...:coffee: and on second read your not as bitter as i've said. i really appreciate your experience, though we do dis agree.
Mezoo, thats really big of you, but I would really think more of you, if you were to read through Gaga's post and see them for what they are. Laurence spoke from exeprience and did not belittle or hurt any one but Gaga is just bitter and waiting to stick the knife in when people are at their most vulnerable. Unlike others who only argue when someone attacks them personally, she comes out with these insensitive comments.

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
What she means to imply is that whether you have been marked like slaves were and the Jewish people on the concentration camps.
I really think you should forward that to Ben and the others who find her racist, undemining jokes funny; and therefore spend their time trying to cover up for her.
Yes, I will.

tigerlil

Staff member
sure you cant fit one more on that cruise take veritas with you :ben:try and get the cabins at the bottom :ben: and before you say i am insinuating you are now slaves I meant its good exercise walking up and down , but me being an oap i tend to have a suite at the top :ben: with one of my men that i cant keep a relationship with :ben:
for gods sake this is what she said why are you so intent on adding and twisting her words....GAGS just dont bother writing anything else in reply press ignore button if you really want to hang out on this forum!!! I myself cant be arsed with it anymore GOOD LUCK!!

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Tiger I dont understand your post above. Why is Gaga sending me PMs about 'check my arm' and why is she sending me other insulting messages about wanting to know where I live. I can assure you there is a world class gym on this ship and I dont need to go to the bottom.

Dreama

Yes please can everyone put their claws away? :under:
When I first joined here everyone seemed like one big happy family, I wish you could all just forget all this & be friends again (or ignore each other if you cant be friends)
I think whole this situation has just snowballed out of control & needs to stop PLEASE??? (f)

Veritas

The Contessa
Yes please can everyone put their claws away? :under:
When I first joined here everyone seemed like one big happy family, I wish you could all just forget all this & be friends again (or ignore each other if you cant be friends)
I think whole this situation has just snowballed out of control & needs to stop PLEASE??? (f)
Caramel I think Dreama makes a valid point, and until Gaga insults Ben or someone that the Mods are friends with - we are fighting a losing battle.
Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, I'm following Dreama's suggestion and let Gags carry on with her bigoted, obnoxious remarks to all & sundry.

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Dreama, do you think Gaga's scathing comments should be ignored? I dont think so, she has been getting away with this behaviour for too long. Lately, she has turned downright nasty. She told me that I should be at the bottom of the ship and that I should check my arm and repeatedly put up an avatar of a semi naked black woman and another of a black man in a blonde wig, after it was taken down by the mods. Most people could clearly see what she was insinuating and the message she was trying to convey to me and covering her real meaning by saying I could exercise down there. She changed what she originally posted and added the part about the slave after.

As we are all aware, slaves were chained in the bottom of ships and their arms marked with their owner's brand. For every one's information no gyms are at the bottom of the ship - they are either mid ship or top. She said that was for exercise purposes but she knew what she was trying to say - go figure out what she meant. It doesnt take a genius to work out what she meant in her evil and twisted mind. I am proud of who I am and what I am. I have no problems with people of another race or colour.

Veritas

The Contessa
for gods sake this is what she said why are you so intent on adding and twisting her words....GAGS just dont bother writing anything else in reply press ignore button if you really want to hang out on this forum!!! I myself cant be arsed with it anymore GOOD LUCK!!
BTW you are right it makes for uncomfortable reading; but that's because she's been allowed to carry on. However, as yourself I cannot be bothered anymore with such an individual. And good luck to you - being her friend....

scarlett rose

Caramel ...paula all I can say is do not rise to the bait I know easier said than done ..just go away have a lovely holiday do not allow anyone to walk through your mind with their muddy footprints ...((ghandi) Ive just read some of the later posts frankly cant keep up with them ...its like a pantomime and I feel sorry for the comments made to Vera I think it was her about having a gastric band etc too personal and horrible I wonder in the new year if there will be any members left ???Happy New year to you all x

Veritas

The Contessa
Scarlett Rose

It did not bother me what she has said about me, it was never a big secret as I've discussed it with many members here. However, and again it goes to highlight the kind of person she is; since she asked me what I had done and as such I told her. Moreover, and although it isn't a big dark secret, I did not see that it had any relevance on this site. Again, thank you for your kind words but - I personally pity this very sad individual.

Veritas

The Contessa
I think it's quite sad that this all episode has left a sour & bitter taste on everyone's mouth. And as suggested I'm prepared to move on and try to get on with the purpose of this site - which is to promote awareness and to offer support in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory manner to all who may need it(f)

Madame2010

I think it's quite sad that this all episode has left a sour & bitter taste on everyone's mouth. And as suggested I'm prepared to move on and try to get on with the purpose of this site - which is to promote awareness and to offer support in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory manner to all who may need it(f)
You know I really hope that is the case. The developments over the past few days have been awful to witness from someone who is relatively new and who has ultimately been 'saved' by this site.

I have to say that out of everyone on here, Caramel has been for me one of the absolute best in terms of good advice and just in simply responding to me no matter how daft my postings. She is definitely a people person and is extremely caring and no matter what her own personal story, still wants to help others and encourage them to tell their story. I have nothing but the utmost gratitude and respect for her for that. Gaga's only response to a post of mine was to tell me I was acting out of spite and it was rubbish to say I was trying to help others and stop them from being hurt, as actually is my wish - to warn those who come looking for Joe, to find him, because I myself and my friend, had been unsuccessful beforehand. I found this unhelpful (and said so at the time), antagonistic and, at a time when I was hurting a great deal, uncalled for. Nonetheless I stayed on here and I observed. I have spoken privately to many newer members who have said to me they find the humour of certain members (and we have never mentioned any names I assure you) to be 'strange and confusing'. I have always suggested that sometimes when the hurt is old, it is easier to laugh and make light of a situation and perhaps older members on here may forget that for us the hurt is new and therefore still raw, and we have agreed this might be the case, but it is still off putting and not helpful. Several people I have talked to consider this site to be too negative and will no longer come back here. Several people suggested that there are members on here that actively stir things up for a reaction and have therefore ignored advice that had been given which is a real shame.

I myself am referring people to this site in a quiet way through facebook, word of mouth, reviews etc. and I can tell you I have received emails thanking me for this because they have found their boyfriends etc on here being discussed or they have now recognised the signs they are currently experiencing. This proves that people do check the site and therefore it is so important that this site be one to be taken seriously when they do come looking.

So I implore you all please, the work done on here IS important. It really does save people from being duped. Let's remember that and start the brand new year with a brand new clean slate for everyone and may our resolution still be to fight love rats everywhere. The Rats I am sure would love nothing more than to have their victims discredited for being crazy women (I can almost hear them now!).

A very happy New Year. Peace to you all and may all your troubles in 2011 be little and few.
Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most and for your support. I aim to be there for you in the coming year.
Mx

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
Madame, you not only took the words right out of my head, but you're SPOT ON!

Thank you and I too hope that 2011 brings new and better things to TLR. Rest assured there will always be people here willing to lend an ear, a shoulder, give advice, and help as much as they can.

Happy New Year to you.

paula01

Caramel ...paula all I can say is do not rise to the bait I know easier said than done ..just go away have a lovely holiday do not allow anyone to walk through your mind with their muddy footprints ...((ghandi) Ive just read some of the later posts frankly cant keep up with them ...its like a pantomime and I feel sorry for the comments made to Vera I think it was her about having a gastric band etc too personal and horrible I wonder in the new year if there will be any members left ???Happy New year to you all x
Thankyou scarlett, I know, none of the recent posts were very nice and uncalled for, lets hope we can all start with a happy new year, get on together and do what this site is about and catch some rats x

paula01

You know I really hope that is the case. The developments over the past few days have been awful to witness from someone who is relatively new and who has ultimately been 'saved' by this site.

I have to say that out of everyone on here, Caramel has been for me one of the absolute best in terms of good advice and just in simply responding to me no matter how daft my postings. She is definitely a people person and is extremely caring and no matter what her own personal story, still wants to help others and encourage them to tell their story. I have nothing but the utmost gratitude and respect for her for that. Gaga's only response to a post of mine was to tell me I was acting out of spite and it was rubbish to say I was trying to help others and stop them from being hurt, as actually is my wish - to warn those who come looking for Joe, to find him, because I myself and my friend, had been unsuccessful beforehand. I found this unhelpful (and said so at the time), antagonistic and, at a time when I was hurting a great deal, uncalled for. Nonetheless I stayed on here and I observed. I have spoken privately to many newer members who have said to me they find the humour of certain members (and we have never mentioned any names I assure you) to be 'strange and confusing'. I have always suggested that sometimes when the hurt is old, it is easier to laugh and make light of a situation and perhaps older members on here may forget that for us the hurt is new and therefore still raw, and we have agreed this might be the case, but it is still off putting and not helpful. Several people I have talked to consider this site to be too negative and will no longer come back here. Several people suggested that there are members on here that actively stir things up for a reaction and have therefore ignored advice that had been given which is a real shame.

I myself am referring people to this site in a quiet way through facebook, word of mouth, reviews etc. and I can tell you I have received emails thanking me for this because they have found their boyfriends etc on here being discussed or they have now recognised the signs they are currently experiencing. This proves that people do check the site and therefore it is so important that this site be one to be taken seriously when they do come looking.

So I implore you all please, the work done on here IS important. It really does save people from being duped. Let's remember that and start the brand new year with a brand new clean slate for everyone and may our resolution still be to fight love rats everywhere. The Rats I am sure would love nothing more than to have their victims discredited for being crazy women (I can almost hear them now!).

A very happy New Year. Peace to you all and may all your troubles in 2011 be little and few.
Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most and for your support. I aim to be there for you in the coming year.
Mx
Good post Madam and so true...

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!

Mx
Madame, what can I say but thanks. You have covered all I wanted to say, except of course, I wouldnt be praising myself. I am so glad that action has been taken against this person because she always told me she had many friends on here and therefore that meant she could say or do anything and get away with it, which up until now she has been getting away with. I have seen posts by other newcomers like Flower where she mentioned the same thing about being murdered. Such negativity has driven many newcomers away and that is what we are all striving to prevent - we want to help and support people hurt by these rats.

I am feeling very positive for 2011, as people coming to the site will take us seriously and will not be afraid to ask for help for fear of being ridiculed. Thanks to the Admins and Mods who have been impartial and the members who saw this woman for what she was. Lets all move on now in a positive way.(f)(f)

Top Bottom