ora best
the hairy one
x

Madame2010

rise above it and remember why we are here
we can all have a laugh and a giggle and yes we will disagree
but when its all done and dusted we are adults
SO SUCK IT UP AND LETS GET BACK TO BEZNESS x
Thanks Highlander. Back to Bezness indeed.
A very happy and healthy 2011 to you. Enjoy :)
Mx

the highlander

Thanks M
Lots of love life and happiness to you and yours for 2011
ora best
lang may yer lum reek
xxx

paula01

hahahaha
glad you know what it is
all the best for 2011

oh look i can type english hehehe
I will have to google translate some of your posts hahahaha, I try to read them with a scottish accent :blush: Have a good new year hairy and keep posting your lovely posts :ben:

the highlander

Paula
this ones no to hard lol
yer lum is your chimney
reek is smoke
so basically it means long may your chimney smoke
cause in auld scots
if you have a smoking chimney then you have fire
and you are kept warm and a means to cook

ora best fir 2011
xx

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
:
Absolutely Caramel and I hope you have a fabulous, well deserved holiday.
Thank you for everything.
Mx
Madame, you are most welcome, and you too have a Great New Year! I can see Julie Andrews singing........ the hills are alive with the Sound of Music......:rofl2::rofl2:

tigerlil

Staff member
here is the thread where gaga and caramel fell out ........now i am taking all the anger that caramel has for gaga

Veritas

The Contessa
here is the thread where gaga and caramel fell out ........now i am taking all the anger that caramel has for gaga
Tigerlil,
Do not start something you do not have the ability or skill to pursue....
You claim that Caramel is chasing you - and has started a witch hunt - but is seems to me that you're the one harrassing her and not letting it rest...
However, when she retaliates you cry "wolf!!!" :coffee:

tigerlil

Staff member
Tigerlil,
Do not start something you do not have the ability or skill to pursue....
You claim that Caramel is chasing you - and has started a witch hunt - but is seems to me that you're the one harrassing her and not letting it rest...
However, when she retaliates you cry "wolf!!!" :coffee:
cry wolf she has been leaving messages for me and about me on t.com go read what she wrote veritas....she has called my husband into this crap as well and posted my personal information

Veritas

The Contessa
Dear Tigerlil do not call me xxxx as I do not address you by your real name.

Veritas

The Contessa
cry wolf she has been leaving messages for me and about me on t.com go read what she wrote vera....she has called my husband into this crap as well and posted my personal information
In actual fact you are as "INNOCENT" as Caramel. :dead: More so, since you have tried to wash the floor with her - to no avail. As you just do not have the skills needed in order to do so.

tigerlil

Staff member
skills???? what are you referring to??? Why wont caramel leave me alone does she want me to pubicly denounce satan or summit

Veritas

The Contessa
What are YOU going on about?! :huh: If you worship Satan or not I personally think Caramel's got more 'important fish to fry'; meaning - more important stuff to deal with rather than this petty and childish crap. Do the same, and worry about what is truly relevant to you and yours.

tigerlil

Staff member
veritas i am reacting to the threat she has left me yesterday..it is about my loved one..i pulled out 3 threads 2 to remind her of the argument and the things i said in the thread, and 1 about my husband not having his passport was not a secret, this is relevant..

paula01

This whole episode is getting on my bloody nerves:mad: Insults, people joining in, the same people thanking their friends blah blah bloody blah. This whole episode started with one person being totally out of order, now others have been dragged in to this and its gone on and on and the threats are unbelievable. some dont post very much except when there is a row going on;) Cant this whole thing FINISH people threatening this and going to do that:O there are terrible things going on in this life all around us that are far worse than a petty row on the internet FFS LEAVE IT as for having the skills to row or voice your opinions :huh: just stop this as it has gone too far now,,,

paula01

In actual fact you are as "INNOCENT" as Caramel. :dead: More so, since you have tried to wash the floor with her - to no avail. As you just do not have the skills needed in order to do so.
Skills :O oh nice:mad: what skills are they then? you only post when there is a row!

paula01

What are YOU going on about?! :huh: If you worship Satan or not I personally think Caramel's got more 'important fish to fry'; meaning - more important stuff to deal with rather than this petty and childish crap. Do the same, and worry about what is truly relevant to you and yours.
Worship satan:huh: what are you on about ??? get real...

paula01

Veritas;68236} - more important stuff to deal with rather than this petty and childish crap. Do the same said:
That means everyone who has got involved with this pathetic crap...

Judithlyn

I’m glad they are wanting to communicate with Western countries, I’m happy to hear that visas are becoming more difficult for them to obtain as one woman said, but they never address this Bezness problem which is a big black eye on Tunisia! Everybody there seems to know about it but won’t ever address it! That makes them complicit, so therefore I have no sympathies towards them.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I do wish they would stop saying they are like Western people, they are like Europeans.
I can only imagine that because they have not lived in both countries, they are unable to make comparisons :confused:

In truth, they may be starting to try to dress like us, but short of that...they couldn’t be less like us, as can be seen from the rats that get abroad, can’t adapt, find every Tunisian in the local area.....and live how they lived in Tunisia.

Some of those ladies spoke much sense, the acknowledgment of being stuck between two cultures, not being like woman in Saudi....but not Western.....they are losing their identity, but for now, man and Islam will win :Cry:

One of those ladies said that the problem is, women have shown they can adapt and move forward, but the MEN can’t do the same...they want old fashioned Tunisian slave wives......and so hold the women back!

Roll on the days when women rule the world.....it will be a much better place :p

Top Bottom