Interesting Documentary on the Tunisian Woman

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Was watching it last night just thinking, these women are saying the same thing that rats say, which is they are closer or alike European women than to their Arabic roots, they say the same thing about being modern and free, they can do whatever they want....etc they have same speech. While they speak about their freedom the same way rats do to convince their victims they will be safe, Bezness victims are being stripped from their rights., annulled as individuals, abused.
The thing is, these ladies have reached this conclusion because they are comparing themselves to Muslim women in strict Arab countries like Saudi and Iran.
In that sense, they are right.....Tunisia is a million miles away from the oppression women suffer in those countries.....BUT.....Tunisia is nowhere even close to the Western world, especially in terms of freedom for women.

You really have to live as a Western raised woman in Tunisia, or a Tunisian raised woman in the west, to truly appreciate the differences in terms of freedoms, independence, expectancies, and the lifestyle in general, including clothing.
The differences are extreme.

I can walk the streets of England alone in the night and in the day, wearing what I want, with who I want, where I want....and this is acceptable, we think nothing of just living this way......but just you try to do that in Tunisia as a woman!

I can live with who I want here, sleep with who I want here, have male and female friends visit me without compromising my reputation, I don’t need to have a meal on the table for a man etc.....the differences in culture are extreme.....but then I’ve been lucky enough to live in both cultures and make fair comparisons.....the Tunisian ladies are fooled by the internet and movies.....much like the rats.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
They learn from their mothers who were the daughters of men with multiple wives and also lived slave lives! Tunisia is so Stone Age! It will only change if the women there make it happen!
But if they accept to marry a bezness boy things won’t change. They will have kids that will learn it is ok to abuse foreigners, no one matters except themselves. It’s ok, as simple as that.

Judithlyn

But if they accept to marry a bezness boy things won’t change. They will have kids that will learn it is ok to abuse foreigners, no one matters except themselves. It’s ok, as simple as that.
The women must change this society and their immoral, corrupt, nasty thinking! Women are strong! They just need to decide to step forward, get creative to make it happen, and do it!!! The women of Tunisia can change things! The men will always slouch behind laptops in disgusting coffee shops, while talking to stranger foreigners, and keep Tunisia living in the Stone Age! Girl power is the only answer! The men are too stupid!!!

Top Bottom