Interesting Documentary on the Tunisian Woman

Ladygaga

Banned
Try translating things properly if you want facts ask me i will tell ,
wonder your not selling tickets for this like you suggested the last time before you got told enough

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Oh when i said ben was ooh, oh that,,
and the fact that i deleted ben from mine so as not to upset cat

get it right
Fancy yourself, dont you? You are such a horrible looking person - no wonder you have to put a picture of other people up. All this flirting is just to cover up for her shortcomings. What a sad case?

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
wonder your not selling tickets for this like you suggested the last time before you got told enough

You are the one, and not Vera, that should have been told ENOUGH. You wind people up deliberately and I hope Ben is taking note of your actions. You despicable person.

Liana

She obviously can take the stress if she is prepared to come on here and argue just because someone said something about Tunisia she did not like. If any one dares to say any thing negative about Tunisia she jumps to start an argument. Liana, I wonder whether she realises that this site is called Tunisianloverats and not T.com.
Unfortunately, empathy for pregnant women is not my best side. The world is overpopulated.

Veritas

The Contessa
Darling unlike you I haven't been sacked for you know what..... and unlike you I don't need to resort to booze or ridicule people who come on this site looking for guidance and help, and when faced with your disgusting bitter mouth prefer to leave - as that's how you get your kicks - that's my point all along.

Ladygaga

Banned
sure you cant fit one more on that cruise take veritas with you :ben:try and get the cabins at the bottom :ben: and before you say i am insinuating you are now slaves I meant its good exercise walking up and down , but me being an oap i tend to have a suite at the top :ben: with one of my men that i cant keep a relationship with :ben:

Liana

What bloody cruise?:huh: Do I need to put on a life-jacket?

Veritas

The Contessa
If Gags is on that same cruise definitely - wear a life jacket all the time!

Ladygaga

Banned
i have not been sacked for you know what but feel free to write whatever you want ,its no secret as I said before however i have not **

Darling unlike you I haven't been sacked for you know what..... and unlike you I don't need to resort to booze or ridicule people who come on this site looking for guidance and help, and when faced with your disgusting bitter mouth prefer to leave - as that's how you get your kicks - that's my point all along.

** Post Edited by Admin to remove personal information *

Veritas

The Contessa
i have not been sacked for you know what but feel free to write whatever you want ,its no secret as I said before however i have not *************
unlike you I don't need reconstructive surgery to improve that backside you call a face.

** Post Edited by Admin to remove personal information*

tigerlil

Staff member
I didnt see Tigerlil coming to Vera's defence for you posting personal things on here but she rushed to defend you, even though you were the one who started it all. Some people cant be impartial, and before you say it, yes she's your friend - but it doesnt make her right.
caramel i have defended both you and veritas in the past, I jumped in today when you said what you did about gags, you found out something very personal about her and used it as ammunition, Also a while back when Mezzo didnt agree with something you said you threatened to reveal something about him to. Personally i dont like things like this its below the belt, you are a good support on here and always willing to put yourself out to help people no one can take that away from you. I wish everyone could just get along

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
Staff member
She obviously can take the stress if she is prepared to come on here and argue just because someone said something about Tunisia she did not like. If any one dares to say any thing negative about Tunisia she jumps to start an argument. Liana, I wonder whether she realises that this site is called Tunisianloverats and not T.com.
I did not come on because someone said something bad about Tunisia. I came on to say that I liked the documentary and feel that Tunisian women are just like women everywhere else in the world. They want the same things out of life and you cannot use one or two adjectives to describe them all because they are so vastly different. From that, I was insulted because I have a son, because of my religion, and because my experience in Tunisia has been different to Laurences.

I am very well aware of the bad side of Tunisia and have spoken out against it in the past. I have also advised plenty of women on the laws of Tunisia concerning children so that they know what to expect and to be prepared. If a women is already in a tumultuous relationship with a Tunisian man, then she had better take a step back and really think about what could potentially happen if she decides to take her child there because the law is absolutely NOT in her favor. Is the law fair? No. Is complaining about it not being fair going to do anything? Not if the women are only complaining on forums and not taking active steps to try to change the law.

mezoo

The Decider
now, everyone has had a go at everyone else. the fact is we're all gonna be here and should at least try, to be a little civil. we can be here and dislike and disagree intensely about who each other is and what they do. so what. this is a forum and everyone has done in each other so let's get on with it. keep up the good fight and out rats!!! don't beat on tunisian women or do beat on them. back to the topic. :coffee: the documentary was a good film and presented a variety of women with a variety of thoughts and did represent a good cross view,,,in my opinion.

Liana

. Is the law fair? No. Is complaining about it not being fair going to do anything? Not if the women are only complaining on forums and not taking active steps to try to change the law

They need to start somewhere and somehow. Perhaps they will meet here someone wise and forward-thinking who will guide them in taking further action.

mezoo

The Decider
PEACE ON EARTH !!!!!
Mezoo, you're right...OK ? :ben:
I am a bitter woman that needs glasses!!!! :ben:
Cheers!!!!
Cheers to you too. I appreciate your opinion...:coffee: and on second read your not as bitter as i've said. i really appreciate your experience, though we do dis agree.

mezoo

The Decider
I have been living for 25 years in Tunesia, as a guide I visited the whole country, I speak, read and write the language, have been living up North and now down South...
I have come to appreciate this, if it is true.:coffee: your experience and knowledge will be immense. you have a lot to give to this site and I'm gad you have joined. welcome...:coffee:

paula01

I have come to appreciate this, if it is true.:coffee: your experience and knowledge will be immense. you have a lot to give to this site and I'm gad you have joined. welcome...:coffee:
I hope she comes back,,,,

Liana

Laurence, come back .Millions of people in the net will read with time what has been posted here and you really have thought-provoking statements. Come back!!!!:back2topic:

marissa

Some of the members should learn more about what means to respect other's life,privacy, opinions, way of living....respect others if u want to be respected...be free and do all what u want as long as ur actions don't harm others.

Top Bottom