Interesting Documentary on the Tunisian Woman

V

Veritas

for gods sake this is what she said why are you so intent on adding and twisting her words....GAGS just dont bother writing anything else in reply press ignore button if you really want to hang out on this forum!!! I myself cant be arsed with it anymore GOOD LUCK!!
BTW you are right it makes for uncomfortable reading; but that's because she's been allowed to carry on. However, as yourself I cannot be bothered anymore with such an individual. And good luck to you - being her friend....

S

scarlett rose

Caramel ...paula all I can say is do not rise to the bait I know easier said than done ..just go away have a lovely holiday do not allow anyone to walk through your mind with their muddy footprints ...((ghandi) Ive just read some of the later posts frankly cant keep up with them ...its like a pantomime and I feel sorry for the comments made to Vera I think it was her about having a gastric band etc too personal and horrible I wonder in the new year if there will be any members left ???Happy New year to you all x

V

Veritas

Scarlett Rose

It did not bother me what she has said about me, it was never a big secret as I've discussed it with many members here. However, and again it goes to highlight the kind of person she is; since she asked me what I had done and as such I told her. Moreover, and although it isn't a big dark secret, I did not see that it had any relevance on this site. Again, thank you for your kind words but - I personally pity this very sad individual.

V

Veritas

I think it's quite sad that this all episode has left a sour & bitter taste on everyone's mouth. And as suggested I'm prepared to move on and try to get on with the purpose of this site - which is to promote awareness and to offer support in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory manner to all who may need it(f)

M

Madame2010

I think it's quite sad that this all episode has left a sour & bitter taste on everyone's mouth. And as suggested I'm prepared to move on and try to get on with the purpose of this site - which is to promote awareness and to offer support in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory manner to all who may need it(f)
You know I really hope that is the case. The developments over the past few days have been awful to witness from someone who is relatively new and who has ultimately been 'saved' by this site.

I have to say that out of everyone on here, Caramel has been for me one of the absolute best in terms of good advice and just in simply responding to me no matter how daft my postings. She is definitely a people person and is extremely caring and no matter what her own personal story, still wants to help others and encourage them to tell their story. I have nothing but the utmost gratitude and respect for her for that. Gaga's only response to a post of mine was to tell me I was acting out of spite and it was rubbish to say I was trying to help others and stop them from being hurt, as actually is my wish - to warn those who come looking for Joe, to find him, because I myself and my friend, had been unsuccessful beforehand. I found this unhelpful (and said so at the time), antagonistic and, at a time when I was hurting a great deal, uncalled for. Nonetheless I stayed on here and I observed. I have spoken privately to many newer members who have said to me they find the humour of certain members (and we have never mentioned any names I assure you) to be 'strange and confusing'. I have always suggested that sometimes when the hurt is old, it is easier to laugh and make light of a situation and perhaps older members on here may forget that for us the hurt is new and therefore still raw, and we have agreed this might be the case, but it is still off putting and not helpful. Several people I have talked to consider this site to be too negative and will no longer come back here. Several people suggested that there are members on here that actively stir things up for a reaction and have therefore ignored advice that had been given which is a real shame.

I myself am referring people to this site in a quiet way through facebook, word of mouth, reviews etc. and I can tell you I have received emails thanking me for this because they have found their boyfriends etc on here being discussed or they have now recognised the signs they are currently experiencing. This proves that people do check the site and therefore it is so important that this site be one to be taken seriously when they do come looking.

So I implore you all please, the work done on here IS important. It really does save people from being duped. Let's remember that and start the brand new year with a brand new clean slate for everyone and may our resolution still be to fight love rats everywhere. The Rats I am sure would love nothing more than to have their victims discredited for being crazy women (I can almost hear them now!).

A very happy New Year. Peace to you all and may all your troubles in 2011 be little and few.
Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most and for your support. I aim to be there for you in the coming year.
Mx

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Madame, you not only took the words right out of my head, but you're SPOT ON!

Thank you and I too hope that 2011 brings new and better things to TLR. Rest assured there will always be people here willing to lend an ear, a shoulder, give advice, and help as much as they can.

Happy New Year to you.

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
Caramel ...paula all I can say is do not rise to the bait I know easier said than done ..just go away have a lovely holiday do not allow anyone to walk through your mind with their muddy footprints ...((ghandi) Ive just read some of the later posts frankly cant keep up with them ...its like a pantomime and I feel sorry for the comments made to Vera I think it was her about having a gastric band etc too personal and horrible I wonder in the new year if there will be any members left ???Happy New year to you all x
Thankyou scarlett, I know, none of the recent posts were very nice and uncalled for, lets hope we can all start with a happy new year, get on together and do what this site is about and catch some rats x

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
You know I really hope that is the case. The developments over the past few days have been awful to witness from someone who is relatively new and who has ultimately been 'saved' by this site.

I have to say that out of everyone on here, Caramel has been for me one of the absolute best in terms of good advice and just in simply responding to me no matter how daft my postings. She is definitely a people person and is extremely caring and no matter what her own personal story, still wants to help others and encourage them to tell their story. I have nothing but the utmost gratitude and respect for her for that. Gaga's only response to a post of mine was to tell me I was acting out of spite and it was rubbish to say I was trying to help others and stop them from being hurt, as actually is my wish - to warn those who come looking for Joe, to find him, because I myself and my friend, had been unsuccessful beforehand. I found this unhelpful (and said so at the time), antagonistic and, at a time when I was hurting a great deal, uncalled for. Nonetheless I stayed on here and I observed. I have spoken privately to many newer members who have said to me they find the humour of certain members (and we have never mentioned any names I assure you) to be 'strange and confusing'. I have always suggested that sometimes when the hurt is old, it is easier to laugh and make light of a situation and perhaps older members on here may forget that for us the hurt is new and therefore still raw, and we have agreed this might be the case, but it is still off putting and not helpful. Several people I have talked to consider this site to be too negative and will no longer come back here. Several people suggested that there are members on here that actively stir things up for a reaction and have therefore ignored advice that had been given which is a real shame.

I myself am referring people to this site in a quiet way through facebook, word of mouth, reviews etc. and I can tell you I have received emails thanking me for this because they have found their boyfriends etc on here being discussed or they have now recognised the signs they are currently experiencing. This proves that people do check the site and therefore it is so important that this site be one to be taken seriously when they do come looking.

So I implore you all please, the work done on here IS important. It really does save people from being duped. Let's remember that and start the brand new year with a brand new clean slate for everyone and may our resolution still be to fight love rats everywhere. The Rats I am sure would love nothing more than to have their victims discredited for being crazy women (I can almost hear them now!).

A very happy New Year. Peace to you all and may all your troubles in 2011 be little and few.
Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most and for your support. I aim to be there for you in the coming year.
Mx
Good post Madam and so true...

C

Caramel

Mx
Madame, what can I say but thanks. You have covered all I wanted to say, except of course, I wouldnt be praising myself. I am so glad that action has been taken against this person because she always told me she had many friends on here and therefore that meant she could say or do anything and get away with it, which up until now she has been getting away with. I have seen posts by other newcomers like Flower where she mentioned the same thing about being murdered. Such negativity has driven many newcomers away and that is what we are all striving to prevent - we want to help and support people hurt by these rats.

I am feeling very positive for 2011, as people coming to the site will take us seriously and will not be afraid to ask for help for fear of being ridiculed. Thanks to the Admins and Mods who have been impartial and the members who saw this woman for what she was. Lets all move on now in a positive way.(f)(f)

the highlander

Rat Expert
Hats off to you madame
well put, we are all here for a reason
i know its easy to say
but rise above it and remember why we are here
we can all have a laugh and a giggle and yes we will disagree
but when its all done and dusted we are adults
SO SUCK IT UP AND LETS GET BACK TO BEZNESS
ora best
the hairy one
x

M

Madame2010

rise above it and remember why we are here
we can all have a laugh and a giggle and yes we will disagree
but when its all done and dusted we are adults
SO SUCK IT UP AND LETS GET BACK TO BEZNESS x
Thanks Highlander. Back to Bezness indeed.
A very happy and healthy 2011 to you. Enjoy :)
Mx

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
hahahaha
glad you know what it is
all the best for 2011

oh look i can type english hehehe
I will have to google translate some of your posts hahahaha, I try to read them with a scottish accent :blush: Have a good new year hairy and keep posting your lovely posts :ben:

the highlander

Rat Expert
Paula
this ones no to hard lol
yer lum is your chimney
reek is smoke
so basically it means long may your chimney smoke
cause in auld scots
if you have a smoking chimney then you have fire
and you are kept warm and a means to cook

ora best fir 2011
xx

C

Caramel

:
Absolutely Caramel and I hope you have a fabulous, well deserved holiday.
Thank you for everything.
Mx
Madame, you are most welcome, and you too have a Great New Year! I can see Julie Andrews singing........ the hills are alive with the Sound of Music......:rofl2::rofl2:

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
here is the thread where gaga and caramel fell out ........now i am taking all the anger that caramel has for gaga

V

Veritas

here is the thread where gaga and caramel fell out ........now i am taking all the anger that caramel has for gaga
Tigerlil,
Do not start something you do not have the ability or skill to pursue....
You claim that Caramel is chasing you - and has started a witch hunt - but is seems to me that you're the one harrassing her and not letting it rest...
However, when she retaliates you cry "wolf!!!" :coffee:

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
Tigerlil,
Do not start something you do not have the ability or skill to pursue....
You claim that Caramel is chasing you - and has started a witch hunt - but is seems to me that you're the one harrassing her and not letting it rest...
However, when she retaliates you cry "wolf!!!" :coffee:
cry wolf she has been leaving messages for me and about me on t.com go read what she wrote veritas....she has called my husband into this crap as well and posted my personal information

V

Veritas

Dear Tigerlil do not call me xxxx as I do not address you by your real name.

V

Veritas

cry wolf she has been leaving messages for me and about me on t.com go read what she wrote vera....she has called my husband into this crap as well and posted my personal information
In actual fact you are as "INNOCENT" as Caramel. :dead: More so, since you have tried to wash the floor with her - to no avail. As you just do not have the skills needed in order to do so.

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
skills???? what are you referring to??? Why wont caramel leave me alone does she want me to pubicly denounce satan or summit

V

Veritas

What are YOU going on about?! :huh: If you worship Satan or not I personally think Caramel's got more 'important fish to fry'; meaning - more important stuff to deal with rather than this petty and childish crap. Do the same, and worry about what is truly relevant to you and yours.

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
veritas i am reacting to the threat she has left me yesterday..it is about my loved one..i pulled out 3 threads 2 to remind her of the argument and the things i said in the thread, and 1 about my husband not having his passport was not a secret, this is relevant..

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
This whole episode is getting on my bloody nerves:mad: Insults, people joining in, the same people thanking their friends blah blah bloody blah. This whole episode started with one person being totally out of order, now others have been dragged in to this and its gone on and on and the threats are unbelievable. some dont post very much except when there is a row going on;) Cant this whole thing FINISH people threatening this and going to do that:O there are terrible things going on in this life all around us that are far worse than a petty row on the internet FFS LEAVE IT as for having the skills to row or voice your opinions :huh: just stop this as it has gone too far now,,,

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
In actual fact you are as "INNOCENT" as Caramel. :dead: More so, since you have tried to wash the floor with her - to no avail. As you just do not have the skills needed in order to do so.
Skills :O oh nice:mad: what skills are they then? you only post when there is a row!

paula01

Senior Rat Expert
What are YOU going on about?! :huh: If you worship Satan or not I personally think Caramel's got more 'important fish to fry'; meaning - more important stuff to deal with rather than this petty and childish crap. Do the same, and worry about what is truly relevant to you and yours.
Worship satan:huh: what are you on about ??? get real...