Introducing the Queen of one- liners our very own simple :)

simple

Channel 5 are to screen a new series about scammers ,,If youve been scammed and would like to take part ,please send your name ,address ,mothers maiden name ,bank details to "Youve been scammed ,Phenicia hotel ,hammamet Tunisia "

FoolInLove

Channel 5 are to screen a new series about scammers ,,If youve been scammed and would like to take part ,please send your name ,address ,mothers maiden name ,bank details to "Youve been scammed ,Phenicia hotel ,hammamet Tunisia "
clap.gif

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
I read today that part of Hammamets coastline is dissapearing and i thought to myself,,,Is there nothing those F**Kers wont nick !!
Simps I love you.... it was your jokes that cut into my death like fog and started me laughing again.... it was a huge turning point for me, I can't thank you enough.... keep those jokes coming x

simple

What a week its been for the world ,,terrorist attacks in Paris,earthquakes in Japan ,Mexico and now Greece ,bombings in Baghdad and Beirut ,,,,On the up side Anonymous ,have declared war on isis ,Anyone one esle see the irony ,,,terrorists being attacked by 72 virgins !!

Tiger

My ex Rat was concerned b/c they have got big rats in their back garden.He did not know how to get rid of them......Little did he know that the biggest rats was living inside the home.Was eating at the table and sleep in beds in the night........

Top Bottom