Introducing the Queen of one- liners our very own simple :)

simple

Thank you Heidi ,,love u lots ,Sorry i havnt been in touch ,but ,,,"my i phone she fell in the water ,when i try to save tourist from hotel pool and i pad she break when camel step on it and i cant buy new because my friend in hospital and need millions of dinar to fix broken arm ,but nevermind ,how are you "xxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Heidi ,,love u lots ,Sorry i havnt been in touch ,but ,,,"my i phone she fell in the water ,when i try to save tourist from hotel pool and i pad she break when camel step on it and i cant buy new because my friend in hospital and need millions of dinar to fix broken arm ,but nevermind ,how are you "xxxxxxxxxxxx
So sorry to hear about your recent bad luck @simple. I’m sure myself and others would be only to happy to replace your phone and iPad and of course help pay for your friends hospital treatment. What terrible bad luck. Perhaps try a go fund me page?

simple

So sorry to hear about your recent bad luck @simple. I’m sure myself and others would be only to happy to replace your phone and iPad and of course help pay for your friends hospital treatment. What terrible bad luck. Perhaps try a go fund me page?
You dont understand me ,,i want nothing from you ,,just you ,I kill myself ,,i swear .im virgin not like the other who lie .Whalla i have only you,,,,xxxxxxxxxxxx

Top Bottom