Introducing the Queen of one- liners our very own simple :)

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Awe thanks lovely...am doing amazing thanks. New home new job new car new lemons cat...men and rat free haha...found that beautiful new beginning, found me again and am just so happy....who would have thought hey! How are you doing? Hope you and the family are keeping well and lifes been good to you. Thanks for giving me that chance...you and all the ladies in here who were my rocks....am now ready to be a real meteorite lol a big rock xx Miss you btw every tome I visit my cuz and see her hens am like MH007 haha
Lemons haha that says p u s s y cat haha

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Enough already I have been racking my brains all day on what is going to be a simple answer.

MH x
Perhaps you dont go into the jungle at night because all the trees leave......so no jungle to enter at night......or have i overthought that hahaa xx

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Awe thanks lovely...am doing amazing thanks. New home new job new car new lemons cat...men and rat free haha...found that beautiful new beginning, found me again and am just so happy....who would have thought hey! How are you doing? Hope you and the family are keeping well and lifes been good to you. Thanks for giving me that chance...you and all the ladies in here who were my rocks....am now ready to be a real meteorite lol a big rock xx Miss you btw every tome I visit my cuz and see her hens am like MH007 haha
Im so proud of you it brings a lump to my throat.

You came here broken, angry and destroyed and i'm so so pleased that you finally found the happiness you deserved and we knew you would find.

There is life after rats :thumbsup:

I prefer lemon chicken rather than lemon cats lol

Well done you!

MH x

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Im so proud of you it brings a lump to my throat.

You came here broken, angry and destroyed and i'm so so pleased that you finally found the happiness you deserved and we knew you would find.

There is life after rats :thumbsup:

I prefer lemon chicken rather than lemon cats lol

Well done you!

MH x
Oh dont have me crying your getting me all emotional now:rolleyes:, such beautiful words MH thank you:love:....you guys certainly had your hands full at times with me and Im sure I had you at the end of your tether many times but you never gave up on me.....and you never let me give up on me either so thank you!

Oh MH I'd say more than just life after rats.....a peaceful paradise is there waiting. I found it by being kind to myself, putting me first, started with small personal goals and done things that made me happy... things then just fell into place.....now months pass without even a thought of Nour or even Tunisia......I dont remember dates or anything.....!

TLR was the start of my beautiful beginnings...just didnt know it at the time lol

Lemon chicken now your talking lol ...lemon......took me a while to realise why TLR changed the word:whistle::whistle::thumbsup:

Thanks for giving me my life back Im forever in your debt MH007 & All the Chicks. Love and hugs xxx

Top Bottom