Welcome to TLR

Irresistible! (The Mind Games Rats Play With Us)

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Mine I met in 2016 we talked all the time he was so charming I fell, first time I went to see him was GREAT then 2 other times the last time was 2018 end of the yr and 2019 man he changed he was demanding of money in January on video I could see meanness in his face he spoke so bad said he would blackmail me kill me all kinds of stuff! From that day forward we were on and off giving me time to get him out of my head and heart! So now I do not have feelings for him at all thank God!
So sorry you had to go through this. They are charming in the begin but when the demanding for money starts it all changes. You feel used and they become mean or give you the silent treatment. Talking / not talking to them I think a lot of us had that. And yes talking to come kill you or blackmailing you is normal in their twisted mind. Leaving them is the best decision of our lives who needs such an evil person in their lives.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It woulda been much easier to admit the obvious but there to stupid for that! They must like chaos or the attention! Just wish she would go sooner to be with him! And live there fairy tale im so jealous!
So sorry you had to go through this. They are charming in the begin but when the demanding for money starts it all changes. You feel used and they become mean or give you the silent treatment. Talking / not talking to them I think a lot of us had that. And yes talking to come kill you or blackmailing you is normal in their twisted mind. Leaving them is the best decision of our lives who needs such an evil person in their lives.
thanks glad to be out ...alot of mind games and sorry for everyone here that experienced this and worse ! To a happy life❤️

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
Mine I met in 2016 we talked all the time he was so charming I fell, first time I went to see him was GREAT then 2 other times the last time was 2018 end of the yr and 2019 man he changed he was demanding of money in January on video I could see meanness in his face he spoke so bad said he would blackmail me kill me all kinds of stuff! From that day forward we were on and off giving me time to get him out of my head and heart! So now I do not have feelings for him at all thank God!
It is not always easy getting them out of our hearts and heads so it’s good that you have no feelings for him anymore. He’s not worth it. I think we can all relate. Everything is rosy in the beginning and we can’t believe our luck that we have found such an amazing man. Once the mask falls off though we see these rats for who they really are and we chastise ourselves for not seeing that we have been duped. Fortunately mine never threatened to blackmail me but he knows that he could if I ever tried to expose him. He would have more to lose than me though...and he knows that. Very scary if he threatened to kill you. You could have ended up living with a real monster. It is good that you got out when you did. They are 2 faced and can change from being kind to being cruel in the blink of an eye. Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know. x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It is not always easy getting them out of our hearts and heads so it’s good that you have no feelings for him anymore. He’s not worth it. I think we can all relate. Everything is rosy in the beginning and we can’t believe our luck that we have found such an amazing man. Once the mask falls off though we see these rats for who they really are and we chastise ourselves for not seeing that we have been duped. Fortunately mine never threatened to blackmail me but he knows that he could if I ever tried to expose him. He would have more to lose than me though...and he knows that. Very scary if he threatened to kill you. You could have ended up living with a real monster. It is good that you got out when you did. They are 2 faced and can change from being kind to being cruel in the blink of an eye. Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know. x
Yes this is so true last time I wrote him I told him he was a wolf in sheep clothes ! Seems he changed over night hard to understand but over the next few months after seeing the true him being so evil over money I would not give him I got over him little by little thank God! I think we all kick ourselves for being taken but our problem is we want to believe them because we care until that one moment!!xoxo

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Yes this is so true last time I wrote him I told him he was a wolf in sheep clothes ! Seems he changed over night hard to understand but over the next few months after seeing the true him being so evil over money I would not give him I got over him little by little thank God! I think we all kick ourselves for being taken but our problem is we want to believe them because we care until that one moment!!xoxo

They remind me of that Batman villain 'two face' one side of the face is kind and the other side evil, the only difference is that rats have the evil side of their face covered up looking like the kind side of their face :Ninja:

Starlight

Ratslayer
I know exactly what you mean @Bubbly. Nothing is too low for them. They have no conscience and they are experts of manipulation and mind games. We can never underestimate them. Our rats may be unclean, heartless, selfish and slippery & slimy as snakes...but they masters of certain arts...know how to pull on the heartstrings so that we remain addicted to them. No doubt they discuss their mind games when they visit their coffee shops to exchange updates on their victims and their goal to leave Tunisia for “temporarily” green pastures. They are sickening beyond belief. xx
Thats true I saw them in coffee do excatky that pass around photos and laugh and show off gifts and phones trainers ect I even saw them go in and sell the gifts and then tell the women they had bern mugged or the gifts were stolen liars u had it on your neck on your finger on your wrist then they cam called took them off and started to pretend to be upset then laughed as they sold the gift for a few dinas !!! What did u recieve baci well i kniw the popular gift a cheap gold plated bracelet or necklace that after a while lost the gold plate then the silver appeared then the black came cheap fookers !!!!

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
Thats true I saw them in coffee do excatky that pass around photos and laugh and show off gifts and phones trainers ect I even saw them go in and sell the gifts and then tell the women they had bern mugged or the gifts were stolen liars u had it on your neck on your finger on your wrist then they cam called took them off and started to pretend to be upset then laughed as they sold the gift for a few dinas !!! What did u recieve baci well i kniw the popular gift a cheap gold plated bracelet or necklace that after a while lost the gold plate then the silver appeared then the black came cheap fookers !!!!

Thanks for your response @Emily. I am glad that I never experienced seeing my rat in a coffee shop getting up to no good. I always thought everything was innocent...these “wholesome” guys drinking coffee instead of alcohol (I don’t drink so found this thought even more attractive). My rat would tell me he was playing snooker with his friends and playing games at the coffee shop. Initially he would talk to me whilst at the coffee shop with his friend and that made me feel special...the thought that this wonderful man was willing to share his “precious time with his friends” with me too. How naive I was. As it became clear that I was about to enter the devaluation period the more annoyed he would become when I contacted him while he was with his friends at the coffee shop. He would tell me I was suffocating him and that his friends were important and I shouldn’t be trying to keep him away from him...keeping in mind that he and I were only in an online relationship and never met in person. Therefore the online interaction was critical although I was far from being a stalker. He was the one who used to stalk me. He sent me only 2 gifts...a large Tunisian flag and a metal plate with my name on it. I still have both but haven’t looked at them for about 2 years. They are still in the packaging they were sent to me in. For all I know the plate could be rusty now. I sent him a few shirts (probably because his vests in our video calls always seemed to be discoloured) including a Chelsea Football Club shirt. We are both avid football fans...but support opposing teams. He would try to romanticise this and used his never-ending playing of FIFA as further confirmation of his dedication to our shared interests. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I was as blind as a bat. I don’t think he would have got much for the shirts and am now glad that I never bought him any expensive stuff that he could sell. It’s good to know this information and hearing about all your experiences. I will never let myself be duped by another Tunisian rat. Mine messed with my brain more than I expected and I won’t allow myself to go through such torture again. xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight

Ratslayer
Did u meet him in real life ??
He probley wasnt just calling you as I saw many rats to my amusement have phones with 2 sim cards in or about 2/3 phones on them , when they was in call and the other phone rang he would say his parents his siblings and he had to answer !!! all the women was placed in order off importance who sent and gave the most was the one he answered first before the other ones not my rat im talking off the other rats in coffee .The things they got up to were sheer disgusting having number off fbs instragrams twitters badoo WhatsApp u couldn't find these as you were blocked from the accounts !!!
The reason they said in coffee u were disturbing him is because I saw them with there friends
Compering messages notes photos ect !!
That what they went to coffee for i can honestly say my rat did call me message me and cam called in the coffee but I even saw one rats friend messaging his friends wife and they were laughing as he was saying suggestive things to her and she actually thought it was her husband she was talking to !!!! I was angry but my rat told me to keep quiet that is was not our bussiness ! But when u suddenly see a change in him and he cuts calls and dose mot answer messages but u see him online and u call him hes in another call or he screems at at you for no reason then take it from me thats an excuse as hes about to call another women but your crazy even when you find out the truth u are lieing so glad u are away from him mark my words they are devious and 100% liars