Is he a rat, i think he is real, help me....

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Gabrielaali, Nov 16, 2016.

?

Do you think he is a love rat?

1. Yes, def

15 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. No he seems real

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Maybe he was, but in his 20's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Maybe, but not with you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Who knows? its confusing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I dont think he is so idiot to gave his work place facebook page and adress, and then try to fool u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gabrielaali

Gabrielaali New Member

Hi my name is Gabriela im 36 years old, i had 2 previous relatinships on the internet, actually meet my son father on the internet and he is a good man, kinda loser but good man, my ex is crazy but he took a flight from USA to live with me here in Mexico...i had another boyfriend from Romana, we never meet but he never asked for money or something, i left him for my ex...
    Im from Mexico

Well 2 years ago, a guy added as friend in facebook, i didnt know him, but a lot of people i dont know added, he added me on instagram, and regularly he liked my photos, but no comments at all and only on instagram not facebook, i found him very sexy and liked him but when i see he is arab, inmediatly think NO, thanks...

A month ago, i broke with my ex forever i was very depressed i wanted to die, so finally i comment a photo of this tunisia guy on instagram, i just put a hearted eyes emoji, the next day he send me a message on facebook and all this started...

he have a normal facebook page with family pictures, with his siblings, and coworkers....
    i started to feeling well talking with him, he dont speak english we chat all in french, i know a little french and i use the translator...
    He workds as a technichian in the tunisia mercedes benz, he even sent me a photo and videos with his coworkers even the adress of his work...

I said him, he is too young for me he is 27 and im 36, but he still saying im beautiful, and yes im good looking, but im fat, i mean noooooooo super fat, but im FAT... anyways, i googled about tunisia to know more about his culture and love rats showed.... i started to feel paranoic and i started to doubt because i read a comment on one of his pictures of a brazilian old, very old and ugly woman who says "i love you, we will be together soon my love" she could be his grandma... and another woman from europe also comment his pictures and he looks like a granma also, and also i started to have my doubts because one day he said i need to go for some medicines for my disabled brother... but today, he sent me a picture of his brother wedding and he is next to a cerebral palsy man, and i looked again his photos and he is in other 2 pictures with this man, and the man who he says is his other brother looks a lot like him....

He also have his sister who lives in France, and a video with his hephew...
    I confronted him about the granmas that but he only said, im a good man and i only time will tell, he is not clingy and he helped me with encourage words with my depression, we have conversations about books, and movies, and music, and well, im from Mexico, i doubt he want to come here because i think Mexico is as poor as Tunisia... so what do you think???

He is a hard working man, because he have pictures in his job, with the mercedes mono uniform since 2013... he have pictures with friends at the gym and family... and he never asked me about my posessions... when he wake up at 7 in the morning sent me a message and said ill go to work have a nice day and share a song... and when he is back from his work we chat for a while, on saturdays he stayed al night talking or at least i dont think he have other girlfriends or party a lot...

What do you think???
    I think he could be real... because he seems a good person... but the fact of the grandma and the comment makes me feel unconfortable... it was in early 2015... and he have her already in his contacts, but no recent comments from her....

ill share a picture of me, and you can tell if what you think about this, i will not share his facebook or photo because im not sure if he is a rat

I really like this man, i love how he see life, about looking forward and let it go, and he likes good music, and its so hot.. we had only one skype sesion but seems he dont have money to afford an iphone because it was bad quality vid, but he isnt poor, i think he maybe is lower middle class...

Last thing, he mentioned subtly with a meme, that girls there are money minded, and he asked me what i preffer if a man with a lot of money of a man with a lot of love to share.

Advices pls

Thank you
    Gabriela

my photo
    14600941_10210368878476602_2729571213792811682_n.jpg

2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hello @Gabrielaali

Welcome, firstly unless you specificly want your own photograph and name to show up here and on google then I would suggest you change your user name and delete the photo. This is an open forum and so anyone can you your picture and posts.

I was a little confused with your post because of the language. Do you think that the man you are talking to has cerebral palsy or is disabled?

Whether you are old or young, pretty or not so pretty is irrelevant.

You are wise to have doubts and to be very cautious. Yes he probably is talking to lots of other women and hoping to find someone who will change his life for him. I would suggest to read lots of threats here and familiarise yourself with their ways. It may all begin to sound too coincidental.

Just be sure that you do not send money or gifts. Don't give too much personal information. Don't believe everything you are told by him.

catrin likes this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi and welcome :)

Do you think he is a love rat?
    1. Yes, def 46r4pss2.gif yes
    2. No he seems real girl_pinkglassesf.gif a real rat
    3. Maybe he was, but in his 20's icon_rolleyes.gif once a rat - always a rat
    4. Maybe, but not with you aggro2.gif a rat don´t care what a victim looks like
    5. Who knows? its confusing :) not to me
    6. I dont think he is so idiot to gave his work place facebook page and adress, and then try to fool u :whistle: but he did
    He is 27 years old and you are 36 years old and the mother of a child. He chats up old ladies on the internet and has no explanation for it.
    Did you check if he has other fb´s ? I guess since Trump will be the next president of the USA, Mexico starts to look not so bad anymore for rats ;)

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This is your first indication that he is a rat. An age gap like that is not acceptable in Tunisian culture. They all say they're 26,27,28, they're usually about 23,24 or so....ask him to show you his ID card.
    This is your second indication he is a rat. He fished a female stranger from abroad on the internet. A decent Tunisian man would not do this.
    Rat indication. They set up their rat accounts to convince all is real and genuine to pull the wool over your eyes.
    So you have to converse via a translator due to language problems.....a most unromantic mental vision for the bedroom ;)
    Why? After such a short time of communication, why did he feel the need to send you an address and photos from work? This is not normal!! It's because he is a fake, trying to prove he is not a rat....he was probably on a school outing to the factory!! Have you ever felt the need to share your work address and photos with a stranger? He lies!! He is already too defensive.
    Of course he is. It doesn't matter if you look like a supermodel or a potato, they don't care, all they see is a way to betray their country by running. They don't notice what you look like. To prove this point, my rat complimented me on my beautiful, brown eyes! I have piercing blue eyes that most people notice instantly.
    Keep Googling and reading, you will see his interaction with you is completely unacceptable in his culture.
    RAT ALERT!!!!! Big, huuuuuuge rat alert! That is proof of what us members have said, your age, appearance, languages etc make NO difference. For these rats, we are not individuals, we are not unique....we are an escape only.
    Stay with him and it will be you providing those meds!
    So other members of the family have already fled Tunisia. Not a good sign, indicates a rat family!
    This is to make you feel dependent on him, to make you believe you need him and can't cope without him.
    They all have these, usually selfies.
    Neither did my visa hunting rat.
    Mine did this every day until he'd sucked me in. The goodnight and good morning messages stop once you are hooked....they go to other victims instead.
    Hahaha, don't be fooled! You are one of many. The first one to marry him is the winner and visa provider, the others will be kept in case all goes wrong. The two older ladies you've mentioned are just the tip of the iceberg.
    I think he's a great, big, fat rat!!! :)

They will be in his private messages where nobody else can see them. He will have at least three FB accounts, as well as other social media and dating sites.
    He doesn't need it. As soon as he has properly sucked a victim in, he will ask her to give him a phone.
    Arghhhhh, the biggest rat give away!! I don't like Tunisian girls, they are greedy, they are cheap, they wear too much make up! Now these things they say, they are all true of Tunisian girl....but it's what the rat wants. He has to save up enough money to buy his Tunisian wife though....and that is what foreign women are for...money, money, moneeeyyyyy!! You will never meet such a greedy culture, men and women....but they only want each other, we are a means to an end. They want it all, but they are lazy.
    My advice.....run, run, run, run, run!!!! You gotta rat, girl!!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

6. Gabrielaali

Gabrielaali New Member

Oh, i blocked him from facebook, thank you guys!!!!

7. princeb

princeb Active Member

i m Tunisian and All what the have say to you @Heidi and @Mango Chutney :thumbsup: all the truth
    100000000000000000000000000 %

8. Mango Chutney

Well done, @Gabrielaali!! Make sure you keep your strength, as he will resort to desperate measures to contact you now....he has lost possible money or a visa!! They get new sim cards with different numbers or borrow a friends, they create new FB accounts or use an older, more established FB that you were not aware existed and try to contact you that way. They get absolutely desperate, especially now because tourism is doomed. If you find yourself weakening, just remind yourself: He added you on his FB two years ago, he was so struck by your beauty....that he had NO contact with you until one month ago, when you put the emoji on his photo. Until that moment, he'd completely overlooked you, forgotten you existed....this is not the sign of a man in love at first sight! Be proud of yourself, somewhere out there is a good man that deserves you and your little lad....This rat is not the right man :) You did good to actually listen to our advice and block him after just one month, trust me, the longer they have to brainwash you, the harder it is to leave.

AmberHeart, Judithlyn, Masha and 2 others like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Haha, @princeb, I am now so familiar with the workings of a rat.....I could be one! I would be most successful now. I smoke and I like coffee too....result! Just call me ratgirl :p

10. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Yes i agree with the above. It don't matter what you look like at all. Yes you are nice attractive lady ( believe me I tried to turn myself into a goddess ( I did manage that a bit lol ) but it meant nothing. In the end he sound like a rat. Cut your losses now if you can there is only more heartache to carry on with it - but your life I totally understand where you are coming from - hugs xxxx

Judithlyn likes this.
  11. see clearly

Honestly it may hurt a little bit now but worth it in the long run. I didn't follow my intuition, thinking I will just see how it goes and I got stung very badly - it means nothing if they don't ask for gifts this is just another tactic. I bet if you stayed long enough with him he would ask you for an iPhone as one of the first things - and the money and the med thing all just a scam . Take care dear your always welcome to chat to us here or pm me as well. Hugs xxx

Judithlyn and magic like this.
  12. see clearly

lol but you have to be crap at putting make up on as well - like with a trowel lol xx

Judithlyn likes this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Ha, trust me....I have that gift!! I don't wear make up except for eyeliner, (sometimes black, sometimes blue....colour coordinated beautifully with my body during my time with rat!) I was going out for a posh works meal a few Christmases back and decided to make the effort, went out and purchased various powers and creams for my face, eyeshadow, lipstick....the whole shebang. Spent a small fortune and hours trying to make myself look like a foxy goddess and failed miserably....I looked like a freakin drag queen! Frightened the living shit outta myself :D:D After spending all that money, I scrubbed it all off and just went as myself...black eyeliner on my eyes and Vaseline on my mouth. Fortunately, my lack of effort was hidden in a dimly lit room! So no worries, I can do the ratgirl look....just need a tin of Dulux quick dry, white paint for my skin, blue food colouring on my eyelids, a few bristles out of the broom for my lashes and the blood of a rat for bright red lips!! Oh and some shit to coat my teeth....those lovely, brown, not brushed for years, Tunisian teeth. Ooooh, I'll need new clothes too....those Tunisian virgins like their clothes extra, extra skin tight, leaving nothing to the imagination...and they pair it with a Hijab, hmmmm!! :confused: I'll send you a selfie :p

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I´m so glad that you have kept your sense of humor :D

15. see clearly

lol I don't mean to be racist but I saw one tunie woman/girl who looked that the female creature in the film avatar lol

juicyfruit, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I remember rat-tooth.jpg

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

I laugh at much of it now! Sadly, it was my humour that often set him off.....need to learn when not to laugh, but it's so difficult when you're living with thick idiot, I mean seriously, how could I not laugh when he said that thing about Hitler?!! :D

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Haha, ever been to a Tunie wedding? There's a big room absolutely heaving with possibilities for the next Avatar film! :eek:

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Rats don´t believe a word you utter. They wont learn :rolleyes: They´d be like

59895_700b.jpg

Although in this special case it´s known that Mother Mary proclaimed to have conceived her son miraculously through the Holy Spirit while being a virgin, which is also for me hard to swallow and opens up the debate, if you still can be a virgin after artificial insemination ;)

20. Mango Chutney

Well I don't believe it's a secret that my religious beliefs are zero, though my interest is high, but I tell you.....there's more chance of me becoming devoutly religious and believing Mary was a fertilized virgin than there is of me ever believing a word that twat rat ever uttered!!! :p Yeah, he still wouldn't believe me when I showed him indisputable truths....somebody changed Hitler's words, remember!! Shit, that still makes me laugh now :D

Judithlyn, CUDDLE and Heidi like this.
  21. see clearly

lol I havnt but the only thing she was lacking was blue sparkely skin - the rest was there lol

Judithlyn likes this.
  22. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Oh yes..Tunisian virgins in their wetsuits

Judithlyn, Mango Chutney and princeb like this.
  23. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

24. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Do not trust a word he says.I agree with all the comments you have read.If you still have doubts set up a faux account and pretend sb else to see what hes says or contact the grannies.

Judithlyn, princeb and see clearly like this.
  25. see clearly

Hope you are ok Gabriella - the knowing he is a rat phase can be a bit awful but it seems you were not too invested in him. It is a shock to see the person they are and not the person they invent . Then I guess after a while you will take the micky out of them and rats in general like some of us do here and laugh about it Hugs xxx

Judithlyn, Masha, Amira and 1 other person like this.