Is he a rat?

Is he a rat

• Break up?

• Stay together?

• Rat?

Results are only viewable after voting.

nadou88

This is completely madness. He should be a man enough to support his children and be a good spouse. What do others say about them? People must react to his way of life?
usually they are not respected and have only friends who are lazy and irresponsible like them , people like that don't care about their children sometimes i think they don't even love them

nadou88

tunisian Girls
yep sometimes she is lied to she doesn't know he's married , sometimes she knows but wants him to divorce his wife ,sometimes she's married but her husband doesn't care about her ( like this husband lol ) ...believe me my head hurts just thinking about it ( usually this happens in ignorant and poor families )

Amira

Rat Expert
usually they are not respected and have only friends who are lazy and irresponsible like them , people like that don't care about their children sometimes i think they don't even love them
So cruel and their wife can not do anything just Accept. Accept a life With violence and oppression

Amira

Rat Expert
yep sometimes she is lied to she doesn't know he's married , sometimes she knows but wants him to divorce his wife ,sometimes she's married but her husband doesn't care about her ( like this husband lol ) ...believe me my head hurts just thinking about it ( usually this happens in ignorant and poor families )
In poor families? Thought they were more conservative and believing Muslims. A girl must be a virgin before getting married because of the honor. Everything must be so holy and no alcohol . But it is doble morale . They hold a Secret life i think

nadou88

In poor families? Thought they were more conservative and believing Muslims. A girl must be a virgin before getting married because of the honor. Everything must be so holy and no alcohol . But it is doble morale . They hold a Secret life i think
80% of the people or more will say they are muslims but none of them read the coran ,they don't pray , they drink , they have sex .About the girls ( there was some statistics that said 70% of university girls have sex ) she trusts her bf but he leaves her as soon as he gets what he wants so she either tell her husband the truth ( most of the husbands will divorce her right away ) or she will have a hymen reconstruction to avoid that .yep double morals and a lot of hypocrisy

Amira

Rat Expert
( most of the husbands will divorce her right away
It's bad. The worst thing must be when they get divorced and their parents ask why and the girl is shame about her family. What happens when she gets banned? Or can she still live with her family?hymen reconstruction is cost Money . It is expensive ? I understand that she most take it if she will be married again but if she dos not work where she got the Money from ?

Amira

Rat Expert
there was some statistics that said 70% of university girls have sex
Do not understand that girls dare to have sex lead marriages when they know they must be virgins on the wedding night because they endanger themselves if they can not show any blood.

nadou88

It's bad. The worst thing must be when they get divorced and their parents ask why and the girl is shame about her family. What happens when she gets banned? Or can she still live with her family?hymen reconstruction is cost Money . It is expensive ? I understand that she most take it if she will be married again but if she dos not work where she got the Money from ?
yeah it's the worst thing that can happen to a girl because the evil husband and his family will tell everyone , her family will disown her ( if they are from the south they can kill her !) , i don't know the price of the surgery but most of the girls work so she will pay for herself if she doen't have a job she will tell her mom or a close relative who will be happy to help her although angry and ashamed of what she did

Amira

Rat Expert
When she is divorced, nobody will believe her if she gets a hymen reconstruction :D
A difficult culture. understand that they choose foreign men. But I have to say one thing I think it's an ancient culture and that they live about 100 years back in time. I would not have chosen a man with this view on women

nadou88

Do not understand that girls dare to have sex lead marriages when they know they must be virgins on the wedding night because they endanger themselves if they can not show any blood.
most of them have sex with bf with whom they had long relationships ( 2+years ) they trust them they tell them they love them they will marry them ( a lot ) but he can't wait till marriage to enjoy her body because he needs to work and have money in order to marry her bla bla bla after having sex with her he will leave her and look for the next victim

nadou88

A difficult culture. understand that they choose foreign men. But I have to say one thing I think it's an ancient culture and that they live about 100 years back in time. I would not have chosen a man with this view on women
i totally agree with you , fucking retards making women life so miserable

Amira

Rat Expert
yeah it's the worst thing that can happen to a girl because the evil husband and his family will tell everyone , her family will disown her ( if they are from the south they can kill her !) , i don't know the price of the surgery but most of the girls work so she will pay for herself if she doen't have a job she will tell her mom or a close relative who will be happy to help her although angry and ashamed of what she did
It's cruel to kill his own daughter, but in other Muslim countries, too, especially if their daughter has become too western then there are some families who commit honor killings and they do not want their girls to get around western girls. They are only with their own or other Muslim girls from other countries but not the crisis. We are in their eyes unbelievers and for free. But it's a disaster that they are performing honor killings in 2018 just because she chooses to go her own ways

nadou88

It's cruel to kill his own daughter, but in other Muslim countries, too, especially if their daughter has become too western then there are some families who commit honor killings and they do not want their girls to get around western girls. They are only with their own or other Muslim girls from other countries but not the crisis. We are in their eyes unbelievers and for free. But it's a disaster that they are performing honor killings in 2018 just because she chooses to go her own ways
it's horrible i know it doesn't happen here that much maybe ( 3% of the cases ) because it's considered a crime , in other muslim countries it's not a crime and the killer won't be punished that's why they do it for very simple reasons , yeah unbelievers ,infidels ,your men are gay ....ignorant stereotypes taught by Momo a desert shepherd who lived in the seventh centurey ( i call mohamed momo :sneaky: ) , yeah many families don't like it if their girls have western friends or even local friends with ideas anti-islam or liberal ,i struggled to meet one of my friends truth be said her mom likes me but her dad thinks i'm the devil haha i probably deserved that for encouraging his daughter to never let him control her life

nadou88

I understand her but she knows the concours to be with this boy even though she has been together for many years so she knows she has to show blood on her wedding night and she knows what happens if she does not.In some countries, the girl becomes engaged and her brother or other relatives must always join if she is to meet this boy. She can not meet him alone, even if she goes to school, it is school and right home
she understands that she must be virgin on the wedding night but many girls fall for the lies of love and marriage , here they can meet alone

Amira

Rat Expert
it's horrible i know it doesn't happen here that much maybe ( 3% of the cases ) because it's considered a crime , in other muslim countries it's not a crime and the killer won't be punished that's why they do it for very simple reasons , yeah unbelievers ,infidels ,your men are gay ....ignorant stereotypes taught by Momo a desert shepherd who lived in the seventh centurey ( i call mohamed momo :sneaky: ) , yeah many families don't like it if their girls have western friends or even local friends with ideas anti-islam or liberal ,i struggled to meet one of my friends truth be said her mom likes me but her dad thinks i'm the devil haha i probably deserved that for encouraging his daughter to never let him control her life
How much Money the tunisian man need if he will married a Virgin girl. For gold , flat everything in the flat

Amira

Rat Expert
she understands that she must be virgin on the wedding night but many girls fall for the lies of love and marriage , here they can meet alone
What he do if he do not have Money to married a Virgin girl ? Do he get help from his Family to pay a flat for her , gold

nadou88

How much Money the tunisian man need if he will married a Virgin girl. For gold , flat everything in the flat
lots of it he needs to pay for an engagement party ( a ring and a bracelet , a big cake , lots of food and gifts for her and the family ) , and every occasion he must bring her gifts ( the eid , new year eve ...) not to mention the lunches they have together and dates so before the marriage maybe he will spend about 5000 dinars , for the marriage he must have a house ( the cost depends on the location and if it's a beautiful house or not but the ugliest houses will cost about 40000 dinars ) , he has to buy the furniture ( sofa ,tv ,fridge,bedroom,tables ...) , he has to pay for the rings and a necklace , the music and food needed for the parties ,more gifts for the bride ( perfumes ,clothes ...) , he has to pay for the honeymoon ( most of them will choose to stay in a hotel for a week ) so maybe in total he has to pay about 100000 dinars but if he's rich of course he can spend more .everything is vain , i hate that it makes marriage so difficult ,young people in their 20s can't have that amount of money so men marry in their mid thirties today ( if he loves a girl he has to suffer the heartbreak because she won't wait 15+ years for him )

Mango Chutney

Staff member
well she married him for 3 times because she divorced him twice
Did he have to give her a dowry each time? :D
yep double morals and a lot of hypocrisy
And a lot of hymen reconstruction! Those surgeons must be minted. If I ever wanted a career in Tunisia, hymen reconstruction would be it.
Why start a marriage based on a lie?

The triple divorce stuff does still happen! Orfi marriages still happen. Sharia Law still has a foot in the door. For anybody that lives/lived in Tunisia, it is as plain as the nose on your face that cultural and religious law tales precedence over and above the law of the land.
Just because it's not on paper, and it isn't legal...don't mean it isn't happening. Tunisia is very traditionalist...even the youth know the cultural law comes first, hence why people like me had the shit beaten out of us, but knew to report it was a waste of time.

nadou88

What he do if he do not have Money to married a Virgin girl ? Do he get help from his Family to pay a flat for her , gold
he can't do anything about it , his family will help yeah but it won't be enough , so the girl will marry someone else more rich even if she loves him her family won't allow her to marry him , she can run away with him of course i had a teacher who left her family for the guy she loved ,they disowned her but she's better off without them and have a lovely family of her own

Amira

Rat Expert
lots of it he needs to pay for an engagement party ( a ring and a bracelet , a big cake , lots of food and gifts for her and the family ) , and every occasion he must bring her gifts ( the eid , new year eve ...) not to mention the lunches they have together and dates so before the marriage maybe he will spend about 5000 dinars , for the marriage he must have a house ( the cost depends on the location and if it's a beautiful house or not but the ugliest houses will cost about 40000 dinars ) , he has to buy the furniture ( sofa ,tv ,fridge,bedroom,tables ...) , he has to pay for the rings and a necklace , the music and food needed for the parties ,more gifts for the bride ( perfumes ,clothes ...) , he has to pay for the honeymoon ( most of them will choose to stay in a hotel for a week ) so maybe in total he has to pay about 100000 dinars but if he's rich of course he can spend more .everything is vain , i hate that it makes marriage so difficult ,young people in their 20s can't have that amount of money so men marry in their mid thirties today ( if he loves a girl he has to suffer the heartbreak because she won't wait 15+ years for him )
It is a lot of money . How much is a regular income.

nadou88

Did he have to give her a dowry each time? :D

And a lot of hymen reconstruction! Those surgeons must be minted. If I ever wanted a career in Tunisia, hymen reconstruction would be it.
Why start a marriage based on a lie?

The triple divorce stuff does still happen! Orfi marriages still happen. Sharia Law still has a foot in the door. For anybody that lives/lived in Tunisia, it is as plain as the nose on your face that cultural and religious law tales precedence over and above the law of the land.
Just because I'm paper, it ain't legal...don't mean it ain't happened. Tunisia is very traditionalist...even the youth know the cultural law comes first, hence why people like me had the shit beaten out of us, but knew to report it was a waste of time.
haha no he didn't give her any dowry not even in the first time ,they had a party the first time but the other 2 times they just signed some papers ,announced husband and wife and that's it ,mom is a modern woman and so is dad they pay 50/50 for everything ,they get married when they were young and built their house together ( my grandma doesn't like dad she wanted a rich husband for her daughter )

Amira

Rat Expert
the salary depends on the job some people can get 5000+ dinars a month ,others will get no more than 400 or 500 dinars . 1300 dinars is the average i think
But he must save by 1300 dinar and it costs to live. It can not be easy to add money to page 100,000 dinar for the entire bridal flight is a lot of money

Mango Chutney

Staff member
the salary depends on the job some people can get 5000+ dinars a month ,others will get no more than 400 or 500 dinars . 1300 dinars is the average i think
That's not a lot when prices keep rising, but wages are frozen and jobs are minimal. I see fuel just went up in price again....those poor rats are having to walk in their flip flop clad feet...as they can't afford a taxi, the trains were on strike for ages...and the buses are not good enough for the pampered mummies boys :rolleyes: Rats hate walking anywhere :D
I don't understand why that old fashioned dowry is still in place...it seems ridiculous that man has to buy a wife in this day and age! The obsession with wealth, in a country in debt up to its eyeballs, is absurd and completely unrealistic.