Is it a glitch?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Was there a problem with the site? All the data from Thursday and Friday (these last 2 days) is gone. I can’t find any posts from these 2 days. It’s like they’re all gone. I know they were here before. Did anyone else notice the same thing?

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Yes, the same thing happened to me on 2 different posts. I posted some comments, they were there one day and gone the next day. I have PM one of the moderators to let them know about the issue.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Was there a problem with the site? All the data from Thursday and Friday (these last 2 days) is gone. I can’t find any posts from these 2 days. It’s like they’re all gone. I know they were here before. Did anyone else notice the same thing?
Its proberly the all powerful OZ of TLR [email protected],,,,having a clean up or moving things to other threads as he likes things proper and tidy..It happens all the time .Its not personal ,If a post was deemed inapporiate a mod would have informed you or edited the post,,,,

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes, the same thing happened to me on 2 different posts. I posted some comments, they were there one day and gone the next day. I have PM one of the moderators to let them know about the issue.
Thank you, Lass. I’m glad to see it’s not only me. It means it doesn’t come from my phone.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Its proberly the all powerful OZ of TLR [email protected],,,,having a clean up or moving things to other threads as he likes things proper and tidy..It happens all the time .Its not personal ,If a post was deemed inapporiate a mod would have informed you or edited the post,,,,
Thank you, Simple. I see now. Yes, it’s possibly a clean up. Weird it’s 2 entire days though. Anyway, good to know it’s not a problem with my phone.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Nothing has been deleted from me i the past days. I suppose the forum had problems and had to be restored from a former backup. This would explain missing posts - but at least I have no knowledge about any such restoration.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Is it possible that one of the moderators removed it. Is it possible that they could have turned off my notifications. That would be very sad.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible that one of the moderators removed it. Is it possible that they could have turned off my notifications. That would be very sad.
Nobody has removed it nor turned off your notifications.

I believe @Etoyoc has looked into it and it could be that we had to use back up.

Wish I could help.

MH x

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Another explanation can be that the ost provider had a problem on their servers and had to pull in a backup of 1-2 days ago. In this case, however, ALL what has happened in these 2 days will be gone and has not even happened.