Is it only the culture or an individual

Anna2you

I have just came across this article.
[/URL]

It really makes me wonder if all of the crappy behavior of the rats can be blamed on the culture. Is it possible that only the bad "seed" that are on the internet trying so desperately to get out of the country and are they the ones attracted to the tourism area of business. I don,t know why am I even reading this stuff but i guess i still feel unsettled and trying to learn more about my situation.

Myriam1

Anna2you, I think it is really a cultural thing (roots of this can also be found in islam…).
Rich Tunisians will not lower themselves to scamming european women in order to survive and/or get a visa (as they have already the opportunity to get it), all others will.
Rich Tunisians will never get married to a poor partner from an unknown family, as in islamic countries a mariage is a pure economical convention...ideally 2 members of famous and rich Tunisian families might really fall in love! Also 2 poor partners from unknown families can fall in love, but as soon as one of them gets a better economical opportunity, they'll get married to the better party...very regularly witnessed this!
In Tunisia they say and expect that "love comes after the mariage"...if it doesn't come, then you've just got bad luck!

To resume: in Tunisia the term "true love" is unknown for most people and most of the time has nothing to see with marriage!

As far as europeans are concerned (men and women), they are not respected and don't have to be respected equally as they are infidels...

Amira

Rat Expert
One thing is for sure. One cannot help but say that they are concerned with money and status. Do not think that rich Tunisians will marry a foreign woman because of their reputation and honor. But I do not understand this honor. Why is it so important to be a virgin on the wedding night when they have boyfriends and some have sex before marriage but take surgery to hide it. Isn't it lying to one's religion and not least one's family? Everything should be so pure and innocent but too much crap comes to the surface when they look down on other people because they have made the wrong choices here in life. Look at yourself before judging others. Why spend others on money and sex but when Ramadan comes it is to give meat to the poor to forgive their sins. Who to trust in Tunisia. I think no one because they are too concerned with greed and falseness

Anna2you

Anna2you, I think it is really a cultural thing (roots of this can also be found in islam…).
Rich Tunisians will not lower themselves to scamming european women in order to survive and/or get a visa (as they have already the opportunity to get it), all others will.
Rich Tunisians will never get married to a poor partner from an unknown family, as in islamic countries a mariage is a pure economical convention...ideally 2 members of famous and rich Tunisian families might really fall in love! Also 2 poor partners from unknown families can fall in love, but as soon as one of them gets a better economical opportunity, they'll get married to the better party...very regularly witnessed this!
In Tunisia they say and expect that "love comes after the mariage"...if it doesn't come, then you've just got bad luck!

To resume: in Tunisia the term "true love" is unknown for most people and most of the time has nothing to see with marriage!

As far as europeans are concerned (men and women), they are not respected and don't have to be respected equally as they are infidels...
But it is allowed for them to marry people of the book

" lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time when you have given their due Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girlfriends”

“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are declared to be protected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”[1]
“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)
“the Jews have their religion and the Muslims have theirs.”

Last edited:

Myriam1

Yes Anna2you, the "women of the Book" are permitted to them, but this doesn't mean that they'll not be seen as "second class" women and anyway infidels (non muslims) don't have the same value as muslims (just look up the Shari'a sentences for Killing infidels) .
As for atheists...they deserve death for any true muslim.
Well, loverats are all but true muslims BUT their way of thinking comes from an islamic environment, so they take whatever suits them there.

Anna2you

Yes Anna2you, the "women of the Book" are permitted to them, but this doesn't mean that they'll not be seen as "second class" women and anyway infidels (non muslims) don't have the same value as muslims (just look up the Shari'a sentences for Killing infidels) .
Well, loverats are all but true muslims BUT their way of thinking comes from an islamic environment, so they take whatever suits them there.
Ii think that the rats dont really follow any religion just their greed and what benefits them. I think they are deranged sociopaths and dont care about others really or even God. Their behaviour i dont believe comes from quran.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Tunisians can (by law) and would marry even an alien if they see an advantage in that. According to my experience, most rats do not have a real grip of the Islam or Quran anyway, they only know what they want to know and mix this and that and hearsay together.

Jisela

Rat Expert
Tunisians can (by law) and would marry even an alien if they see an advantage in that. According to my experience, most rats do not have a real grip of the Islam or Quran anyway, they only know what they want to know and mix this and that and hearsay together.
They believe that they know what they know - they always claim to know everything upfront anyways, including themselves to be the best representations of their own religion. So who is to say they don't know what they know, if they believe and act like they know it? Just something to think about. :thumbsup:

the highlander

Hi , I don't think it has anything to do with religion ,It is a learned behaviour either passed on from father to son or via peer groups
Lets be honest, the ladies dont exactly make it hard for them to scam, for some reason the ladies guards are always down
I have heard all sorts of excuses , Its their looks, its their charm, even its the way they speak in broken English sound so cute and funny.

I will say what I did 10years ago, always flip it , if a boy/girl from your own country said or did the same things to you I bet most would either recoil
in disgust or be very wary of the person.
Even when it is in the press over here , the lastest one I read here …. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10822343/british-oap-marry-egyptian-toyboy/
Still people are in denial

Bubbly

I also think it is both. One thing is sure is that real love marriage mostly only exist in the western world, it is fairly recent too.
In many other countries, marriage is still a financial deal but usually women are looking for that kind of safety. I guess that is one of the reason why western women get easily fooled. They never really expect these North African guys to be such parasites until they experience them.

Anna2you

Hi , I don't think it has anything to do with religion ,It is a learned behaviour either passed on from father to son or via peer groups
Lets be honest, the ladies dont exactly make it hard for them to scam, for some reason the ladies guards are always down
I have heard all sorts of excuses , Its their looks, its their charm, even its the way they speak in broken English sound so cute and funny.

I will say what I did 10years ago, always flip it , if a boy/girl from your own country said or did the same things to you I bet most would either recoil
in disgust or be very wary of the person.
Even when it is in the press over here , the lastest one I read here …. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10822343/british-oap-marry-egyptian-toyboy/
Still people are in denial
Well..for sure i was attracted to him at some point...with time the ugliness from inside seeped out and i could not even look at him. I guess no amount of warnings prepared me
I still find it shocking..that there are such cold blooded evil people who just lack any sort of compassion. Ive read all i could on sociopaths but the whole idea is so much against my nature that i still look at it with disbelief.

ismail

Sorry but you misunderstood the shari'a sentences because in islam it's a great sin to kill 'infidels' unless they are fighting muslims or try to make them convert to their own religion. Same goes for atheist.
And just to clear up things once again: rats are not true muslims they don't even know what Quran speaks about, they took things that suits them and throw others. And with all that they think that they know everything about Islam and they are good muslims...

Sara

in any case, Tunisians are not great religious but rather traditional ...
many do not know great chose a l islam
it is islam on the map in tunisia

Sara

Sorry but you misunderstood the shari'a sentences because in islam it's a great sin to kill 'infidels' unless they are fighting muslims or try to make them convert to their own religion. Same goes for atheist.
And just to clear up things once again: rats are not true muslims they don't even know what Quran speaks about, they took things that suits them and throw others. And with all that they think that they know everything about Islam and they are good muslims...
Yes
they take the Koran which suits them and leave the rest

Bubbly

They like education and especially religious education. They follow what they are being told and are not supposed to question it.
Sometimes it even goes against religion as it is cultural. Islam is not practised everywhere the same way.

Moreover, they always have good excuses.
For instance, there are different grades of sins. Well, for me a sin is a sin and if you commit it willingly, knowing it is a ‘small’ sin, it means you don’t respect yourself and your own religion. But nooo it’s ok !:rolleyes: Maybe if you do it fast when God is blinking He won’t see anything...

May I inquire is there any happily married or together Tunisia men and Euopean or America women? Or is this just a total myth ? I have read posts from foreing women living inTunisia and t hey appear to be happy in their lives and in love..of am i mistaken

Bubbly

May I inquire is there any happily married or together Tunisia men and Euopean or America women? Or is this just a total myth ? I have read posts from foreing women living inTunisia and t hey appear to be happy in their lives and in love..of am i mistaken
It just happens but it seems women have to make sacrifices in order to make it work. It’s almost 99% sure their kids will be Muslims and have Muslim names, eat halal food etc.
Women adjust more and better than the guys, like in most marriages anyway.