is there a signal that it is rat

Laura2014

Did she goto Morocco to meet him before he came to Bulgaria?

He moved very fast if he is already living now in Bulgaria.

Does he work in Bulgaria now or does she pay for his expenses?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Did she goto Morocco to meet him before he came to Bulgaria?

He moved very fast if he is already living now in Bulgaria.

Does he work in Bulgaria now or does she pay for his expenses?
@scipio could you start telling your story having these questions as guide. We are getting confused. It’s necessary to know if they meet in flesh or if it’s only a FB relationship.

Laura2014

Yes, it’s very possible he is a Rat and he uses her for a visa. He cannot work so she must pay all his living expenses.

He is a Muslim man and cannot live with a woman before he is married.

It’s a bad sign, but she is beguiled by him. Maybe if they marry he can work there.

He travelled already to China. How did he do this. He is a waiter she does not earn much money. Maybe someone paid for him to go there? Another woman maybe?

You are right to be concerned. But I think she won’t listen to you, she is sure he loves her and wants to be with her. It’s difficult for you if you still have feelings for her.

Perhaps her family and friends are also doubting him?

scipio

Maybe someone can contact her on facebook delicately to explain why he is in danger.In eastern Europe, fraud now enters and people are very excited here-there is no one to help

Laura2014

It’s not something we can do. There is no evidence he is a rat or used her for a visa.

All you can do is tell her to be careful. You could send her a link to TLR so she can read here.

They did nothing wrong, she is unwise maybe but people often make bad choices. She is an adult and can make her own decisions. All you can do is warn her.

Amira

You ask if he's a love rat? This guy is on the internet and probably he is very active on maybe different dating sites. I like Moroccans because they are quiet by nature and there is no bustle in Morocco but I would have kept far away from both Tunisians and Moroccans because of the danger of being exploited in the form of bezness but who can trust anyone

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Maybe someone can contact her on facebook delicately to explain why he is in danger.In eastern Europe, fraud now enters and people are very excited here-there is no one to help
Hi, to put some reason into that girl, you got to bring her or a good friend of her here to TLR. His fb says that he lives in China. The last 6 years he says on linkedin that he is a head waiter in an italian restaurant in Qatar, which I think closed in 2016. You got to find out what he told her and if he is lying to her too ;)

scipio

лошото няма контакт с нея или с приятели, то е изолирано от всички
никой не иска да помогне, не ми вярват за съществуването на bezness

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
лошото няма контакт с нея или с приятели, то е изолирано от всички
никой не иска да помогне, не ми вярват за съществуването на bezness
Translation:
bad has no contact with her or friends, it is isolated from everyone
no one wants to help, they do not believe me for the existence of bezness

:(

Amira

badly no contact with her or friends, she is isolated from everyone
no one wants to help, they do not trust me Bezness
Don't they think of bezness? It's strange because Bulgaria doesn't have the best rumor about fraud? Thought that Bulgarians were more skeptical of immigrants and especially Muslim men? Bezness is no joke believe that there are large numbers of darkness around the world regarding bezness. But when women are in love there are many who only look with a pink veil in front of their eyes they can't see how person is

Top Bottom