is there a signal that it is rat

joon

for a month she married the Moroccan -100%BEZNESS
:( During the EID holiday I met a rat family from Morocco. My family decided to spend the holiday with them. It was an eye opening experience for me. They weren't even poor they were just greedy. I hope for the best for your friend. Morocco is a lot of like Tunisia with a lot of young unemployed men who can't get married, have no job but always have money for the coffee shops..

scipio

[QUOTE = "joon, post: 296896, member: 29442"] Вие сте добър приятел, за да дойдете тук от нейно име. Просто се придържайте, не можете да промените ситуацията, но можете да бъдете там, когато тя ще се нуждае от нея. Наистина тя ще се нуждае от нея. [/ QUOTE]
Поживем-увидим-
RUSSIAN TALKING

scipio

Over the years, I've learned that everything is getting exhausted - friendships, feelings, love! You do not believe it. Stop searching. You close yourself. Only the pain as it accumulates, accumulates ... Only it remains real!

Laura2014

Over the years, I've learned that everything is getting exhausted - friendships, feelings, love! You do not believe it. Stop searching. You close yourself. Only the pain as it accumulates, accumulates ... Only it remains real!
When the romance ends she will need a friend. She will be lucky if you are there for her. Maybe by then you will find new love and a happy future for yourself.

Amira

She will learn the hard way. When everything goes wrong she will be wanting friends like you.
AND believe me it will go wrong if he's a rat. :eek:
She has married an Arab and yes I also think she will learn the hard way. Just hope they don't get kids together. Love rat or not the culture is bone hard and very difficult to understand them.

Top Bottom