Is there anybody on here that has any good stories/ things to say about the men??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisha

You dont have to say anything nice unless you mean it lol I came here because a friend forced me to when she realized things were becoming more than just a casual fling with me and my Tunisian but honestly everything I have read here just shows me that mine is not at all like the men described here. I feel bad for the women who have been taken advantage of though .... it happens way to often in every country.

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
Hi Trisha..Yes a couple of mods are happily married to Tunisian men..Im not one of them though!! Did i have to say something nice about men as well??
go on tigerlil say somthing nice about men i dare you hahahahaha

Trisha

yes I am sure they do but having been scammed in the past I am not the type to ignore my inner warning system and even if somehow I was stupid enough to do so my Mom would step in and slap me upside the head lol

tigerlil

Staff member
go on tigerlil say somthing nice about men i dare you hahahahaha
Of course there are lovely men out there good n bad every where...I spent a long time in a long distance relationship with a Tunisian man, even married the bugger he seemed alright i suppose but i got fed up with the whole long distance thing in the end and finished it!! So i will never know if he would have stuck around after the visa ect... all the best to you Trisha i hope hes a good un:)

Trisha

So far he has been and thankfully we plan to live in Tunisia and not the US. He has a good job there as an accountant for a brick manufacturer and has his own house in the same area as his family. I have visited the country twice to spend time with him and get to know him. We talk of a future together but so far we are taking our time in getting to know each before we make any final decisions. I really hope to get some responses from other women who have good marriages with their Tunisian men and would love to get the viewpoints of foreign women who moved to Tunisia. Thanks so much everybody :)

once-more

I love my hubby and I'm sure he loves me.... ask me again in another 5 years. But it was and is a lot of work - much more than with any other man before;-)

To find happy endings, this forum is maybe not the right place....

Trisha

Thanks Once-More ... I was horrified to read some of the stories that happened to women and I realize that we always have to be aware. I guess I posted here to maybe give a little hope to some of the newcomers that not all of them are bad although I am so glad I didn't meet a "hotel rat" lol

Bella

Google Queen
Hi Trisha...

Where/how did you meet him?
How many times have you been to see him in tune? or him to you? ...

Trisha

Hi Munki, Actually we had a mutual friend on Facebook and when it was her Birthday we both wished her a Happy one at the same time .. I liked his picture so I added him. We were on each others lists for months and just did the usual like on songs or pictures but then one day he posted one of my favorite songs and when I commented on it he asked if we could chat on facebook chat and from there we got to know each other more and more through messages and chats. I had gotten my passport a few months before we met and planned a trip to Egypt but then when they started having all the voilence over there I decided to change my plans and go to Tunisia because my boss had lived for awhile and had friends there still who would look out for me & it gave me a chance to meet him in real and see what he was like and if we had a good connection in real life or not. I have been to visit him twice now. Just got back from my second trip

Bella

Google Queen
You dont have to say anything nice unless you mean it lol I came here because a friend forced me to when she realized things were becoming more than just a casual fling with me and my Tunisian but honestly everything I have read here just shows me that mine is not at all like the men described here. I feel bad for the women who have been taken advantage of though .... it happens way to often in every country.
I will be honest - that line worries me ..... i can pretty much guarantee 99% of the women who have been bitten by rats have said this before...

Be Careful.....

NetNiet

EVIL member :D
Hi Trisha. I'm married with a Tunisian man and living in Tunisia.

I'm allways wondering how it is possible that persons who start a relationship tru the internet can already talking so soon about getting married and emigrating.

If you want to see serious if your internet / holiday love story is something more than that, than I can only advise you to come to live here for about 3 months and see how it goes between you and also how you do in Tunisia living.
And maybe you think I can't do that 3 months, but when you make such a hughe steps in your life like getting married to a man who you only have seen 2 times in person in Holiday Ambiance and not in real life and emigrating to here, well....what is 3 months of the rest of your life than....not much isn't it?
And if it works out, you can arrange everything to stay here permanantly, if not....it's much easier to go back to your home country!

What are you planning to do here when you're living here? I'm sure you're aware that it will be almost impossible to find work here for you?

Trisha

I have several avenue for work in the area, friends who own cafes and hotels over there already and looking to expand, hire new employees and ways to get more american tourism to their facilitites and I do have some previous experience with this venue. Ideally I would love to start with a small cafe and gradually increase to tourism rental properties but either way his income is enough to support a family in his city until I decide what I want to do.

Bella

Google Queen
I have several avenue for work in the area, friends who own cafes and hotels over there already and looking to expand, hire new employees and ways to get more american tourism to their facilitites and I do have some previous experience with this venue. Ideally I would love to start with a small cafe and gradually increase to tourism rental properties but either way his income is enough to support a family in his city until I decide what I want to do.

Why are you even discussing this stuff Trisha when you only met him twice??.... Had you been to tunisia before you met him?

Ariel

Under the Sea
Hi Trisha - There is another forum on www.Tunisia.com where you will find people who are currently in relationships with Tunisian men. I'm not sure if you have found it already - but there may also be useful information for you there in terms of establishing a business, relocating etc. Hope that's helpful x

Bella

Google Queen
I'm the type who always plans way in advance for any possibilty, wether I marry him or not there have been several discussions about me working over there for another company and I have been looking for a change for some time. Having a happy loving relationship along with a change in career would be a nice bonus but not a requirement.
Ahh were you planning a move to tune before you met him then?

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Hi Trisha - There is another forum on www.Tunisia.com where you will find people who are currently in relationships with Tunisian men. I'm not sure if you have found it already - but there may also be useful information for you there in terms of establishing a business, relocating etc. Hope that's helpful x
OMG you put a link to another forum :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::(

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Because we put members' best interests (in terms of the information they are seeking and where they are more likely to find the kind of support they are asking for) above ridiculous notions of 'loyalty' to one site or another. They are people not pawns ;)
Amen to that, we are not about feeling omnipotent on this forum.;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence

(save you using google translate Netniet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom