Is there anybody on here that has any good stories/ things to say about the men??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishie

I think alarm bells should be ringing if anyone proposes to you after ONE meeting. We wouldn't find this behavior normal in the UK, so why do we suddenly accept these 'I love you's' within a few hours & marriage proposals within days as the 'norm' when it comes to Tunisian men?
How could someone possibly know that they want to spend the rest of their life with you after a few weeks of your company?
Marriage is something that shouldn't be & doesn't need to be rushed into!

I_fell_for_it

I think alarm bells should be ringing if anyone proposes to you after ONE meeting. We wouldn't find this behavior normal in the UK, so why do we suddenly accept these 'I love you's' within a few hours & marriage proposals within days as the 'norm' when it comes to Tunisian men?
How could someone possibly know that they want to spend the rest of their life with you after a few weeks of your company?
Marriage is something that shouldn't be & doesn't need to be rushed into!
I can remember when I was 18 and I went on my first ever girly Holiday, 6 of us went to Turkey, All of the girls having blond hair apart from myself.. So you can imagine the attention we got. I met a local who after 2 days was telling me he loved me.. Even back then I was not Naive, I knew what he was playing at and told him straight.. I'm really glad that these early experiences I had with Rats prepared me for Tunisia.. On a first visit to a country like this it can be very overwhealming for some people.. Maybe they just go along with it...

Ishie

I can remember when I was 18 and I went on my first ever girly Holiday, 6 of us went to Turkey, All of the girls having blond hair apart from myself.. So you can imagine the attention we got. I met a local who after 2 days was telling me he loved me.. Even back then I was not Naive, I knew what he was playing at and told him straight.. I'm really glad that these early experiences I had with Rats prepared me for Tunisia.. On a first visit to a country like this it can be very overwhealming for some people.. Maybe they just go along with it...
I shouldn't have been so specific. There are a substantial amount of rats in many countries, (Turkey, Egypt, Algeria etc)
I completely agree with you, visiting any of these countries for a first time can be an extremely overwhelming experience & its understandable that any woman without any basic knowledge about beznezz & these rats ulterior motive can become a victim! The stereotypical opinion that the only women who are at risk of being targeted by a rat are older, overweight & less attractive is INCORRECT. Any women is at risk of being targeted by a rat. This is what makes me so angry whenever rats are mentioned in the media, it is always focused on older less attractive women & young men, never do I see a beautiful women in her early 30's & a rat also in his 30's being mentioned..But of course it happens.
Being aware of beznezz & listening to others stories, taking their advice & not having the mind set of 'it wont happen to me' is the best way to avoid any hurt & financial loss in the future.
Of course there are good & bad people everywhere, i have many male Tunisian friends who are respectable, hard working men. Finding these men who work with Tourists are far & few, but not impossible. There are many success stories of European women & Tunisian men, but unfortunately many many many more that have been very unsuccessful. But as i said before, any declarations of love or marriage proposals after a short period of time.. alarm bells.

R

renata

View attachment 2328541973_327252960669066_8130tnoook.jpg no, I have not heard even one story with a happy ending in my area . there are stories about money and divorce . and intimidation , the pain , the lost years. Not happy about the children ... and as I watch a lot of live story on a facebook profiles as well, it's still the same song. American woman age 47 and age 25 Tunisian gigolo is love beyond the grave , until death :) . they have never met , but online date on facebook years day . she has no money . at the moment it tunisan finds love story ends and his facebook profile is deleted. American crying live and asks : " Why ? ? ? loved him , I can not live without him . sexy baby where are you????? " oooo my god, people warned her , wrote to him not taken seriously . she did not listen and ever dreamed his unreall dream online until the end of evil . therefore finally Wake up . happy end is impossible with Tunisian gigolo who lives for money and cheats us with others. Tunisian sick theifs are not true . Never . only to know conceal . but you will not be faithful . and good luck with them is really a relative term .

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
View attachment 2328View attachment 2329 no, I have not heard even one story with a happy ending in my area . there are stories about money and divorce . and intimidation , the pain , the lost years. Not happy about the children ... and as I watch a lot of live story on a facebook profiles as well, it's still the same song. American woman age 47 and age 25 Tunisian gigolo is love beyond the grave , until death :) . they have never met , but online date on facebook years day . she has no money . at the moment it tunisan finds love story ends and his facebook profile is deleted. American crying live and asks : " Why ? ? ? loved him , I can not live without him . sexy baby where are you????? " oooo my god, people warned her , wrote to him not taken seriously . she did not listen and ever dreamed his unreall dream online until the end of evil . therefore finally Wake up . happy end is impossible with Tunisian gigolo who lives for money and cheats us with others. Tunisian sick theifs are not true . Never . only to know conceal . but you will not be faithful . and good luck with them is really a relative term .
Hi renata, who are photo's of ?

R

renata

Hi renata, who are photo's of ?
is 47 american woman name xxxx from xxxx and 25 age Tunisian theif name Mouha from Sousse Tunisia. he has love 2 years online with untill he knows that she don´t have money. his love fall down from one day. he work like animation in hotel "Tulip" i dont remember name of the hotel direct. it was" love forever" hahaha

WildCat

Admin
is 47 american woman name Tami from Oklahoma and 25 age Tunisian theif name Mouha from Sousse Tunisia. he has love 2 years online with untill he knows that she don´t have money. his love fall down from one day. he work like animation in hotel "Tulip" i dont remember name of the hotel direct. it was" love forever" hahaha

Retana, why did you post the victim's photo? Can you please delete it?

WildCat

Admin
If the guy is a rat, post his picture to the gallery. The girl is not a rat I guess..

R

renata

wildcat, ok i can delete it. but this story is not about some victim. i warned this woman about all the problem one year ago. she called me bitch. she knows very good that he is theif, many people warned her. and she helped him play game.. she make a lot of bad matters for make bezness problem in the true. so, in fact this woman is same like tunisian man. no victim, but advertise for bezness

befair

Hi Trisha. I'm married with a Tunisian man and living in Tunisia.

I'm allways wondering how it is possible that persons who start a relationship tru the internet can already talking so soon about getting married and emigrating.

If you want to see serious if your internet / holiday love story is something more than that, than I can only advise you to come to live here for about 3 months and see how it goes between you and also how you do in Tunisia living.
And maybe you think I can't do that 3 months, but when you make such a hughe steps in your life like getting married to a man who you only have seen 2 times in person in Holiday Ambiance and not in real life and emigrating to here, well....what is 3 months of the rest of your life than....not much isn't it?
And if it works out, you can arrange everything to stay here permanantly, if not....it's much easier to go back to your home country!

What are you planning to do here when you're living here? I'm sure you're aware that it will be almost impossible to find work here for you?
im really intersted in how you managed to live there ? is it hard to get the papers ? what about a work may i ask you how you earn your money for living ? because you said its almost impossible to find a work there

gem15

Junior Rat Expert
I don't think net is a member in here anymore.

The only way you can get a decent wage here (in Tunisia) is if you have your own business.

It maybe possible to get a job as a rep but that's few and far between. If your husband has a decent wage it makes it easier to live here.

Papers are very easy if you are married to a Tunisian, alternatively you will have to prove you have a certain amount of currency coming into the country to qualify for a residence card.

befair

I don't think net is a member in here anymore.

The only way you can get a decent wage here (in Tunisia) is if you have your own business.

It maybe possible to get a job as a rep but that's few and far between. If your husband has a decent wage it makes it easier to live here.

Papers are very easy if you are married to a Tunisian, alternatively you will have to prove you have a certain amount of currency coming into the country to qualify for a residence card.
thank you for your answer !
do you maybe know something about how it is when he leaves tunisia and i leave my country because i have a job abroad ? or do you maybe know someone who experienced it ?

befair

It all depends if he needs a visa and if your married and where you will be going.

Its not easy for a Tunisian to leave their country
because of that reason im not so much wondering why many want to get out of the country .. they dont earn much .. they are locked in the country .. maybe me in their place would want to leave too .. but not the way they are doing it their way is completly wrong .....

not talking about my situation now .. just about other people i saw doing so much shit

cathy gort

Just wondering if there are any happy endings out there .....
yes . I married a Tunisian boy of 27 when I was 34 and we have been happily married for 15 yrs. he has never done anything bad to me and we ve had a happy easy going relationship, laughing a lot together. not very well off due to our poorly paid jobs but content nevertheless.he was not in a tourist area where I found him, and I think this is significant.hes from tunis.young men in the tourist zones see and watch and are influenced by how other men behave with the abundant foreign women there and then follow suit.

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
yes . I married a Tunisian boy of 27 when I was 34 and we have been happily married for 15 yrs. he has never done anything bad to me and we ve had a happy easy going relationship, laughing a lot together. not very well off due to our poorly paid jobs but content nevertheless.he was not in a tourist area where I found him, and I think this is significant.hes from tunis.young men in the tourist zones see and watch and are influenced by how other men behave with the abundant foreign women there and then follow suit.
Cathy, did you not state on another thread that a young tunisian asked you for money?

If you've been married for years surely you know about being scammed.
What does your husband say about it?

Kalas

Your Tunisian husband of 15 years doesn't mind you chatting to another Tunisian man and sending him money? .....

WomenBeWise

Just wondering if there are any happy endings out there .....
Personally I know two English ladies married to Tunisian men.

One couple met when the lady made trips to Nabuel. They have known each other 8 years now. The other was a personal introduction via friends and the man inquestion had been known in that particular circle of friends for two years prior to the introduction. Other than that I don't hear happy stories...but rarely people comment when things are going well.

Setting aside the "Rat Pack" even with the educated, well travelled ones I'm told that cultural adjustments need to be made. Divisions between what is seen as "manly" or not, the Tunisian always needing "to save face" and male jealousy over "his woman".

If I were ever to have any serious involvement with a Tunisian man, for me the family interference would be suffocating; but that's because I've lived since a young age without family.

Sorry.. wish I could offer more solice.

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Yes my man is my life and it does work believe
:) I'm glad you're happy and it's working for you Lisadarlin345. There are members here who have been together/married happily for many years and they give a lot of useful input about Tunisian culture, relationships etc. So I hope you stay and add to that sometimes.

how long have you two been together?

K forsyth

You dont have to say anything nice unless you mean it lol I came here because a friend forced me to when she realized things were becoming more than just a casual fling with me and my Tunisian but honestly everything I have read here just shows me that mine is not at all like the men described here. I feel bad for the women who have been taken advantage of though .... it happens way to often in every country.
Very well written!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom