Is there anybody on here that has any good stories/ things to say about the men??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
To paste the website here and give a very vague summary seems very troll-ish. In my opinion...
It's not out place to make assumptions, dig for dirt or accuse anyone who might be a victim.

It's much more harmful to do this to a victim than it is to give the benefit of doubt to a troll.

So until there is solid evidence that someone is a troll I will assume they could be a victim.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
To paste the website here and give a very vague summary seems very troll-ish. In my opinion...
You're allowed your opinion as am I and until the guy says/does something wrong then he is as entitled to be here as you are.

MH

D

Deleted member 34774

For what? what would it prove? is it really worth the bother? He hasn't done/said anything wrong on this website and until he does he will be given the benefit of doubt
Not one person has said he did anything wrong. He hasnt even done anything wrong (besides lie). All because I prefer not to be gullible and get all the facts? He clearly told you why he was here and I clearly investigated and I answered a question that Epiphany asked regarding her being confused.

It is worth the bother. Sure is. Glad the people that helped me investigate my rat who was on this site for 3 years pretending to be a good rat or a good person. We owe it to any victim to investigate for them, even trolls and rats. If someone writes a post, it is our responsibility to investigate thoroughly, instead of proving generic answers on a thread. Thats what I did. I investigated the truth.

There are no Tunisians on that website per customer service.

So I'll be here, just like you, willing to help him and be his best friend when he tells the truth. Telling the truth is NOT judging.

D

Deleted member 34774

I have deleted the LINK and all references to it.

The guy hasnt said anything wrong yet so let's behave the way we do with female victims.

Thanks

MH

Whats your story @MrBlueG? Are you safe and away from her? Did you ever visit Tunisia at all to be with her?

When you're comfortable telling your story, let us know. You can also place her in the gallery to warn other men as well if you dont want to create a thread on her.

M

Mango Chutney

someone like me who doesn't have enough friends. Thought I could gain some friends :)
I’m a friendly kinda gal ;)
What sort of friend do you seek?
Yea, all woman have deep dark side too.
Ya, we sure do ;)

So, was the Tunisian girl bezness, or just a call girl on a European site? Did you meet her in Europe or Tunisia for your mind blowing, errrrrrr........entertainment? :confused:

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Disagree. Sorry, that’s my opinion.
I'm sorry you feel that way and would be grateful if you could post links showing unequal treatment or you can click report or PM a MOD with the details.
We will do our best to rectify the situation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 32724

I'm sorry you feel that way and would be grateful if you could post links showing unequal treatment or you can click report or PM a MOD with the details.
I don’t think I need to post any links. It’s all out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBlueG

I just read all the comments... anyway guys am sorry If I did misinterpret the topic.. I apologize for all the hussle.. ive been to middle east too, somewhere in Kuwait.. I was surprised how woman are too preserved there that they had to cover all parts of their body to the point that only their eyes are showing. I met a girl in the airport, where they wear totally different (tattered jeans and sleeveless) Some say they are whores or something like open minded girls in new generation.

Yes I've confirmed they are locals. Doesn't mean they are whore for wearing such things. They should have freedom to do so.

MrBlueG

Thanks for the welcome guys, really appreciate it. But seems I'm misinterpreted. I thought this was about sharing good stories in love & relationships category. I shouldn't have gone here. Anyway, I deleted all my comments in previous post and if you can please delete your quotes to my post as it has links in it too.. that's what really matters here to stop the arguement..

Please don't quickly judge the book by it's cover.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting how committed members are treated differently than newbies that clearly have an agenda.
Sorry you feel like that - I for one ALWAYS gives the benefit of the doubt to all newbies and I'm insulted you think otherwise.

Please can you pm me the threads where you think otherwise.

MH

Putting it out there guys , so much hostility on the forum , no idea why this shift amongst the forum with each other , it really makes people not want to log in or post
The usual banter has gone. A forum this big will always have people with differences of opinion , probably language and cultural difficultys too .
Some people have louder voices than others it's just the way it is .
I have felt at times there can be a ' gang up ' on an individual but generally we all just muck through, but now there is so much tension that very few members are logging in and posting and trying to help newbies .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Putting it out there guys , so much hostility on the forum , no idea why this shift amongst the forum with each other , it really makes people not want to log in or post
The usual banter has gone. A forum this big will always have people with differences of opinion , probably language and cultural difficultys too .
Some people have louder voices than others it's just the way it is .
I have felt at times there can be a ' gang up ' on an individual but generally we all just muck through, but now there is so much tension that very few members are logging in and posting and trying to help newbies .
Everybody has a voice on here and if ever anyone feels bullied then I hope they will message us.

Banter is great I agree but not at the expense of people's feelings - there are more members login in recently x

MH

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Thanks for the welcome guys, really appreciate it. But seems I'm misinterpreted. I thought this was about sharing good stories in love & relationships category. I shouldn't have gone here. Anyway, I deleted all my comments in previous post and if you can please delete your quotes to my post as it has links in it too.. that's what really matters here to stop the arguement..

Hi Mrblueg, no need for apologies, you did nothing wrong.
The Tiltle of this thread is asking if anyone has good stories and so it probably came up on Google while you were searching for something similar. All you did was post your good story as the title of the thread asked.
Sadly though, the purpose of the website as a whole is to expose scams, cons and romance fraud. I do hope your story was entirely a good one but if there was any instance of scamming or something which caused you to be hurt you are welcome to stay - most members will be supportive.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert

I don’t think I need to post any links. It’s all out there.

This website is vast and sadly it's impossible for any of us to search it entirely to find the posts you are referring to without links or reports.

Any member can click 'report' on a post and it will be dealt with by the next available mod. So if you see anything that shows inequality in the future please report it.

D

Deleted member 146

I just read all the comments... anyway guys am sorry If I did misinterpret the topic.. I apologize for all the hussle.. ive been to middle east too, somewhere in Kuwait.. I was surprised how woman are too preserved there that they had to cover all parts of their body to the point that only their eyes are showing. I met a girl in the airport, where they wear totally different (tattered jeans and sleeveless) Some say they are whores or something like open minded girls in new generation.

Yes I've confirmed they are locals. Doesn't mean they are whore for wearing such things. They should have freedom to do so.

I guess MrBlueG came back here for his anual check up. @MrBlueG aka Khaled Akrout, I'm so sorry that you still have to pay for sex

Unbenannt.JPGkh.JPG

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/khaled-akrout-aka-xald-alykrut-aka-khaled91.4469/ ;) post #91

Unbenannt.JPGmloi.JPG

D

Deleted member 34774

I guess MrBlueG came back here for his anual check up. @MrBlueG aka Khaled Akrout, I'm so sorry that you still have to pay for sex

View attachment 62583

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/khaled-akrout-aka-xald-alykrut-aka-khaled91.4469/ ;) post #91

View attachment 62584
He does this crap every other month. Then goes back to his Facebook and spend countless hours trying to find womens identity here on TLR. Somebody give this man a job as an actor, he clearly needs one. He spends too much time trying to pretend to be someone he's not. Just waiting on jens rat to come back too, Ahmed. He's itching to get on here too and call the women fat and old, and tell us about his perfect sex life.

These kind of guys do not need access to any of their victims or any victims.

He'll be back, I'm sure. And deny deny deny.

B

Brasilgirl

He does this crap every other month. Then goes back to his Facebook and spend countless hours trying to find womens identity here on TLR. Somebody give this man a job as an actor, he clearly needs one. He spends too much time trying to pretend to be someone he's not. Just waiting on jens rat to come back too, Ahmed. He's itching to get on here too and call the women fat and old, and tell us about his perfect sex life.

These kind of guys do not need access to any of their victims or any victims.

He'll be back, I'm sure. And deny deny deny.
Like a bad penny.

D

Deleted member 34774

Like a bad penny.
Yep. We already knew who he was. The bad part, he goes and tries to find out who the women are and out their real identities.

He hijacks threads when he comes on, then make people feel sorry for him, sits back and watch it all unfold. Then he goes in for the kill with insults. Then he goes back to his FB account and brag to his fan club about TLR and the old, fat, stupid women who use Tunisian men for sex. :rolleyes:.

I use to follow his Facebook page before it was deleted and observe. @Heidi is the FB page back up or still deleted. I cant find it.

But to go back to the topic:

Yes there are some Tunisan men and women married to foreigners. We know that. We have members like GFTL, Laurence, Nadou, Ak, etc., that proved good Tunisians exist. My rats mother is not from Tunisia (I found this out at the end of our relationship), she wasnt born there. She was born in another country and moved there when she married his dad. But she identifies more as a Tunisian since she has been there since marriage. She has been married for over 30 years to her Tunisian husband. So yes, there are happy endings, but the chances are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.