Is this what you really want??

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by AngelikEyes, Nov 4, 2018.

1. AngelikEyes

AngelikEyes Well-Known Member

PSA: Calling all possible victims, rat groupies, unsure victims and anything in between.

I haven't posted my rat YET (personal reasons). I will post him soon. But I wanted to show you a glimpse of what i dealt with.

Why I posted this?

The mind games, subliminal, passive aggressive, narcissistic, indirect, subtle bullcrap they will put you through is NOT worth your sanity. Im still trying to find my strength some days. This will be your life if you even attempt to speak to a rat on a friendship level. They will suck you in. You will find yourself trying to decipher and decode their messages and who they are like an FBI Agent. Do you really want that?

Few things you need to know:

1. You are not crazy, you will feel like it though. You are NOT.
    2. He will promise you the world and possibly promise to buy you a country that doesn't even exist (like Wakanda).
    3. Your gut instinct is right. If you have any doubt do not suppress it. IT IS RIGHT!!
    4. These women on this forum have no reason to lie and nothing to gain. They lost it all already. They are helping others while still putting the pieces back together. Some strength they have.
    5. His family does not care for you. Oh, their son is always right, even if he is scamming you. They are all a package deal.
    6. Read the religion and culture. Their behavior, mannerisms, etc. It will answer most of your questions.
    7. Its abuse. Link up with a professional or someone you know to understand terms like Ghosting, Love Bombing, Narcissism, etc.
    8. Those nice beach images they send you. GOOGLE MAP can dispute that. Takes 5 minutes of your time. Its just an illusion. Yes, some areas nice, but have you ever seen a rat in a mansion in Tunisia. They use those nice areas to reel you in. I like blue water too.
    9. Remember we talking about rats, NOT all Tunisian men (small disclaimer).
    10. You are NOT special. They are talking to other women (sorry to be the barrier of bad news).
    11. They don't all ask for money. Some don't ask for anything. BUT their is a motive. You'll find it out, trust me.
    12. Their patience cant be matched. They will wait it out for years to get what they want. Time means nothing.
    13. Closed currency country. You already spend money for your trip. DONT spend money on a rat, cus he won't spend any on you. Well, wait, he will cover coffee, water and small things. Possibly with the other victims money. Yes, it happens.
    14. If you are still with a rat and wants to be hard-headed after ignoring the signs. Please have the psychologist on speed dial. We will be here for you as well.
    15. Protect your children. They don't care who they use. Children are like sponges. They absorb everything, so don't subject them to this.
    16. Yes they are religious and they love Allah. They are very committed to their religion. But they are NOT committed to you. You are an infidel, k*ffar (offensive word for non-believer).
    17. They can potentially be married already. Or in line to be married. Don't be a side-chic like me. :p Cus thats what you'll be to a rat.
    18. Their women are "property." Again, you aint special (sorry). There is no Cinderella ending. They cant treat their own women right. Again talking rats.
    19. An animator is NOT your friend. He is a bezness man. His job is NOT to fall in love, BUT to entertain you at the resort and off.;)
    20. Stop being condescending to other women cus your rat got your head in the clouds. Won't be fun when the rabbits got the gun. Please think.
    21. Women can be rats too. Also, for the men rats, his woman scamming you too. Who else gone buy her that fake Tommy Hilfiger purse. Your money. At this point, you're a bank for them.
    22. No, your rat is NOT different. He just finesse differently is all. Bezness is a job for them. You really think he is different. Come onnnnn. If you do, send me a message, I'll sell you the White House for $1.00 (USD) and ya'll can live there happily ever after.
    23. IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM, Googled your man.... you done caught yourself a rat. Something prompt you to seek answers. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Last, enough women have shared their stories. Read and prevent.

Disclaimer: We are talking rats for the ones who cant decipher or seem to grasp the concept that we are not lumping as a whole.

See messages from my rat. Well a short version. I don't understand a word. But this is a small glimpse. Wait til I put him in gallery when I can recover my messages. You'll think he was an amazing man. He is the cousin of medusa and nephew of satan. Awful he is.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Great post. 100% accurate. I took a screen shot of hundreds of messages before I deleted him, just to remind myself I wasn’t crazy. Could have been written by the same man. All similar rubbish.

3. AngelikEyes

I switched from iPhone to Android and lost a lot. I go back to iPhone in 3 weeks and someone told me they may be still on my cloud. The minute they are, I am going to sing like a canary.

Yes, I know there are people lurking in the shadows reading these messages. They are unsure and scared. There is a reason they are Googling their rats, its called instinct. Thats how I ended up here, my gut was telling me something wasn't right. I googled and TLR came up. We have to stop ignoring it. The more we make others aware, hopefully we can prevent this. Cus we know the government won't intervene.

4. MaterialGirl

MaterialGirl Well-Known Member

Same old tale, different rat and day. But at the end all the same.

I still don't understand how these men get to crawl right beneath our skin, heart, soul and senses? How's this possible? They're such pathetic disgusting things!!

I hope that any woman reading these messages understands that there are certain patterns in these men that cannot be ignored or accepted. It is not a "cultural thing" or "different upbringing thing". It is just the despicable, evil way they are, and THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE. Best thing is TO WALK AWAY from the whole situation because YOU WILL GET HURT.

5. AngelikEyes

Agreed! Same sh*t, different toilet. It hurts like hell too. Nothing nice about it. If I could prevent it for all women God knows I would.

6. Laura2014

A lot of people (myself included) just found this site by accident. I was googling about Tunisian Culture and norms. It was a gut wrenching moment. At that point nothing bad had happened. I had heard all the usual stuff about Tunisians and was curious. The irony was I had met him outside Tunisia and I had given him my contact details, he didn’t even have to fish me! He probably thought all his birthdays had come at the same time. After reading here I was well prepared. He was. very patient, but gradually it all happened, it took a while, months, but then suddenly the inevitable happened. First the tragic loss of all his money, robbed blah blah, no begging at first, just a sob story to see how I would respond. Then the family tragedies, I was ticking it all off a long sheet of potential scamming behaviour. I was at least one step ahead after reading here. It still took me a long time (too long) to pull the plug.

7. AngelikEyes

I'm sorry Laura. This is what people need to see. They will con God if they could. Calculating to the core. Mine started off the same. Sweetheart he was. The facade wore off. I did the same. Started researching. He made me feel like a nut case. No family history of mental illnesses and never been called crazy. But with him, I felt like a zombie. It got to the point where I bought sleeping pills to help me sleep. It was crazy. I was feeling crazy and couldn't sleep. Gained 7lbs. Draining me on every turn. I'm not the typical "old" woman these groupies and rat sympathizers always like to degrade as if they are not human and beautiful women too. I was only 4 years older, a professional, work for the government, no kids, amazing life, amazing family. Almost lost it all. I couldn't think straight. Pure demonic rats are.

But mine didn't show any signs. I think they are the most dangerous ones to be honest.

8. Laura2014

I agree, mine never said an unkind word, but he was 100% rat. He wasn’t the brightest either. Initially I thought it was just a language barrier but I came to realise he was as thick as a plank. He was the bad apple, in a family of intellectuals he had always struggled. All his family have done well and he’s full of envy. He was there problem ‘teenager’ going on 37 and they were always bailing him out financially and from the messes he created. I developed the rescue mentality, tried to see the good in him, but given a chance he would have bled me dry with no shame. He was a poor liar and caught out every time. My favourite was when he was telling me a sad tale, how he had been stuck in his house for days, no money, no cigarettes, looking after his sick father and feeling desperate. At that very moment his friend posted a picture of them together in a fancy restaurant in Monastir about two hours drive away. :D

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I understand this sentence very well: Unbenannt.PNGbhgd.PNG ;)

10. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

I can’t remember how I found this site but I was reading first and thought this isn’t about the love of my live.. he didn’t tick all the boxes so I thought mine was different. He was already in my country and didn’t ask for money. But this site planted a seed and I start looking for him on internet and found different accounts. When I confronted him it wasn’t his but somebody else using his name and pictures. Silly me thought he was right but the seed was planted and my gut feeling kept bothering me. So I kept monitoring the accounts and found out it was a rat for sure. Also the thing I read here about the mental abuse, silent treatment, putting me down as crazy jealous woman.
    He didn’t ask me for a visa but did ask me to fix the papers for a family member to come to Holland.
    He didn’t ask for money but he asked me to write emails to insurance companies for his scamming business.
    So I am really great full for this website because without this my life would me dragging on together with him being unhappy and hearing that voice in the back of my mind.
    At the moment I feel so much stronger and getting my own life back but by bit.

11. AngelikEyes

At first I really thought he wanted a future. I still battled with that for months after, that maybe I was wrong and he really did want a future. Nope.

Mine is religious to the core. Im a tatooed American whos mouth is ruthless and Im nobodys baby making machine. Not a typical musilimah. Total opposite. His pious ways told on him. No way he would be with this infidel. Haha. He wanted visa. Access to my country.

Beverley, Apples, Liona and 3 others like this.
  12. AngelikEyes

Our rats must be brothers or cousins. Mine would say, he was working ALL the day with no network. Yet, I would see him active. Not knowing all of Tunisia had 4G and most cafes have wifi. Guess he thought I was a fool (he didn't even know the definition of a fool. Ask me, what that mean. Haha). Also, he would forget that he told me one thing and his friends would tag him in another post of them livin la vida loca at a cafe or restaurant watching a game Tunisian never can win. Oh, the I have 2 phones and the switching of the phones. This guy wasn't so bright either.

Told me, I will stay home when I get a wife. Bet, too easy. Take your butt out my inbox and go find one then. Now that Musilmahs can marry outside of muslims, good luck with that with yo broke a*s. Haha

juicyfruit, Beverley, Apples and 7 others like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I feel so terrible for any poor Tunisian girl that has to marry these rats. Like, can you imagine, spending all of your time in a strict society just to get married off to one of these douche bags? Like that is the highlight of your life? Getting beat, abandoned, abused by a husband who drinks, goes to the disco, sees himself as king, and has sex with anything. Your reward is getting to have kids with that monster, and maybe he marries outside of the country -- or maybe he just sticks around and makes your life terrible? The BEST a Tunisian woman can hope for is marrying a man with a little money, who works a little, and hoping he cares to support you and the kids when his short attention span keeps him eying other women, looking to lie/stray and run from responsibility 24-7. If he has sex with his male friends, even better, right? It's death.

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I do have to laugh, though. My rat has to divorce me, now. LOL. That means his rat business needs to marry AGAIN. So, by the time he marries his Muslim virgin, it will be marriage #3. LOL! :D

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  15. MaterialGirl

I watched this movie last night. It is not an Oscar winning international film, but I think it is interesting how it highlights some of the things about Tunisian society that some have talked about in here. Especially coming from a Tunisian point of view, because the movie is 100% Tunisian. Now, girls just remember that the DOCTOR TYPE OF MAN IS NOT THE TYPE OF MAN WHO IS LOOKING FOR WOMAN ON THE INTERNET OR TOURISTS AREA. So don't fall in love with him lol!

I think a man like that is so fictional in Tunisian society that even the writer could not give his character a proper ending and rather left it open for interpretation. Even Aicha's ending was not really clear, at least for me.

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  16. AngelikEyes

Its saying "plugin not supported."
    Whats the name of it?

17. MaterialGirl

I found it as LATE DECEMBER, it is a movie from 2010. I found it Screenshot_20181104-090420.jpg on YouTube with English subtitles.

Amira and AmberHeart like this.