Issam kassabi

Croydon girl

Junior Rat Expert
Hi everyone. I'm a gay male and would like to share my story with a tunisian rat named Issam Kassabi. I feel so stupid and I need to talk about it
Hi Nathan! You are not stupid! We have all been ripped off by these disgusting rats! Please tell us your story! These rats have no shame! They use and abuse so many good people and they don't care one bit about our feelings and how much they hurt us! They use us for money and visas!

Nathan evans

My story with this guy can literally be a movie, and I'm currently busy with work as I'm in the medical field but I'll work on it very soon. All I can say for now is that he's a very nasty rat who's willing to do anything for money. I advice anyone who's going to Sousse for a vacation to be aware as he's always "hunting" for innocent victims with his friends. His name is spelled Issam kassabi or Issam kessabi. Here are a few pictures of him and the link to his Facebook page. BE CAREFUL!

Attachments

Mario666

My story with this guy can literally be a movie, and I'm currently busy with work as I'm in the medical field but I'll work on it very soon. All I can say for now is that he's a very nasty rat who's willing to do anything for money. I advice anyone who's going to Sousse for a vacation to be aware as he's always "hunting" for innocent victims with his friends. His name is spelled Issam kassabi or Issam kessabi. Here are a few pictures of him and the link to his Facebook page. BE CAREFUL!

Good morning.
Nathan, the best way to know what happened, is to tell your story, I went through the same as you, and you do not know how bad it was, did you know that many Tunisian men obtain money from mature gay men, to make gifts to foreign women and fall in love and then get married and get a visa.
When you are ready here we wait for you to read you and that you find the rest that you need