It´s all about the money, money money and visa!!!

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Tiger, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

In a treat i read this words...It´s all about the money ,money.....And ohh boy that is true!!! I just wonder how many Dinnars have been send by Western Union this December month!! I guess it is not only a few! There have been tons of love bombing, sad stories, treats and pushing going on to get money and nice time for the rats. I wonder how many women there are out there who send money to the rat and end up having less then nothing left to have a nice time them self for the Christmas. Remember the rat do not care if you have anything as long as their pockets hold Dinars.
    My question is : Did you get anything for Christmas? Did he care to send anything to you? Well, i guess not. What was his excuse? Too expensive to send? Did not have money? Wanted to send but ...Maybe you get a "Marry Christmas" on FB???Or the "I am Muslim. I do not celebrate Christmas? Well.... did you get something for Eid then? I guess not.That is the way it works. The rat have only plan for one person , and that is himself. But believe me, your money get feet to walk on when it comes to make good time for himself!!
    As long as it is something in the relationship for him he will be there. He will trye in every way he can to get his benefits. For most of them the Visa is there in the future like a golden ticket. That is the ultimate goal.
    You maybe say.."I know he loves me!" I asure you, the day he find that his Visa is not granted you will see his true face. He will walk away with no regrets. You will be dumpt like a hot potato.
    The family and friends who was so nice to you will say "just dump her!! She is just a waist of time!! Find another one!! She do nothing for you!!
    And he will agree!!! Then all the money he got forgotten. All the gifts you give is history. And his so cal Love is turn of just as easy as you turn of the light when you go to bed at night.
    They turn the back at you just as easy as their love words fall from their mouth when you first met them.
    For many this is unbelievebal!! My man is different!! The chance he is are like winning the Nasional Lottey!!
    This page is not made to scare women and men to not be happy. It is not made out of bitterness. It is made to worn people to go into relationships with dishonest rats who only have one goal. The goal is to get money and visa by using dishonest relationships to get what they want without having any plan what so ever with the relationship other then to scam the victim.
    Just be very careful with these rats. You maybe think you have control And you will not let yourself be scam. That only happen to lovesick old women? Right? The ugly ones?
    Not me!!! I look young and atractive!!! And maybe you are really young??
    You can not be more wrong!!! Young, older, beautiful or ordenary,,,,, It is just for the benefits! It´s all about the money, money, money!!! And the lottery ticket VISA!!
    Just remember....Money can´t buy any love!! Walk!! walk away wile you still can!!!

Arkady, Beverley, Brasilgirl and 8 others like this.
  2. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

yes very true! But still easy to understand when looking back. The answare is that it was no feelings from his side. And however mush money you spend on him it was not enough. They sit in the coffie and discuss what they get. And there are always some luckey rat that manage to get more. Some have got a flat, a car, a buisniss!! And also money. Lots of money!!
    Flight tickets? They do not even give it a tought!!
    But i wonder how it feels like for the rat to not be able to put on a pear of socks, not an underwear , shoos, jeans or T-shirt without knowing where it comes from. Many will say a Rat does not care who buy it!! And maybe not. But i believe deep down it does. We can get rid of the few things we got from them (if we got something at all) delet all msj and go on with our life. We have our own cloths, home everything. Spessial we lyckey ones that never got them into our home. But if they want to get rid of all they stend naked!! Not have anything to wear!! And like that even if they say they have deleted us from their life, every time they put something on their body it is a reminder.
    And every time they hear a story about a happy rat that get a visa they know the story about the fraud marriage is in their papers at imigration to Shangen and the red stamp is on their passport.Maybe some think "loosing their passport " will take their history away, but it is all there in their file and KARMA will come and bite them in the ass at next trye

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I think, they wear the stuff they get from victims, like trophies. They are proud not to have to buy anything for themselves and tell all their friends about it :Evil: Just like any little whore does. They believe that they have the right to get as much as they can, since they "give you their body" 24.gif

Beverley, Brasilgirl, Mystery and 7 others like this.
  4. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

The fact that it has to come from a woman, from begging a Western infidel! (remember that next time they pray about Islamic and manly virtues at the mosque :( )

And they are still left to go begging! :mad:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    Brasilgirl likes this.
  5. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

And that Heidi, is how you can tell they get things from other women. They say they don't have money to pay the rent, but they are wearing an Armani leather jacket when they Skype to tell you that! So where are they getting these designer clothes from?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    Arkady, Beverley and Brasilgirl like this.
  6. Sophie04

Sophie04 New Member

I didn't get marry to one of them, but luckily I have open my eyes on time... 3 FB profiles, badoo, tsu and so on... and he claimed I was the one, that his family doesent mind i am older 7 years and so on...Irony of all is that another arab (form Dubai) helped me see that, and he teach me many things real muslims and arabs don't do (like marry woman who is older 7 years, that is unacceptable to real muslim family, coz he will then have to follow woman culture and not his own and so on...).
    I have send him birthday gift, did I get even postcard, or thank you letter, ofc no, he told ''post is closed in afternoon and i am till 6 pm at collage... I mean really, 1 fcking postcard or letter he couldnt send, and then i started to see his real face with help of that arab guy...
    So at the end I was smart to play. I have left him in my FB friends till recent, telling him that I love him, that we will marry, collected all evidence and photos as I could and so on...
    I am in happy relationship now (not with tunisian or arab ofc), and as soon as he saw i put my status in relationship, he send me msg ''I see u are happy, what coincidence, I am in relationship from today too'', and he send me photo of him and that girl, and voila, he fall into his own trap.
    He was smart maybe in beginning, but as I told him many times ''Don't play with bigger player then you'', so he didn't take me serious in that...
    So girls, most of them are players, but we girls are smarter and play them back on sneaky way, collect everything u can on time, just in case he threats you or blackmails you...
    Oh yes, when we would fight or had argue, then their real attitude and face come out and this were the most quotes i heard ''you are wrong'', ''u have big imagination'', ''why would i use u for anything'', ''you think you are better then me'', oh this is one of the best things i have heard from him ''maybe all you want is use me for sex and for me to be your slave, while i work hard, and than take my money and leave me''- that was mind blowing!

Arkady, Beverley, Brasilgirl and 12 others like this.
  7. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Yes you are so right. The funny thing is that they never change their tactics in their game!! Normal people who play a game will learn from their mistake and use another tactics next time, but not these guys. They never see the possibillity that their tactic is old news. When we know the game it is like playing with a five years old child. And even a five years old child is smarter

8. Sun rise

Sun rise Well-Known Member

To share our knowledge with other woman makes us even more smart! They don't have feelings only the goal to get your money or a visa!

9. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

The last time I had a conversation with “my” Rat was in January 2015. On December 12, 2015 he suddenly starts talking to me again On TAGGED:

Him: Hey. How are u.

Me: I'm good and you?

Him: Good.

Him: It's.a.long time. (He hadn’t talked to me since March of this year when he deleted me from Facebook and Skype)

Him: I hope u are okmrs

Me: Yes.

Me: okmrs?

Him: I said Mrs because i respect u

Me: Oh. I am a Ms.

Him: How you live how you eatimg and how you have money?!

Me: How am I eating and living?

Him: Yes

Him: U from America!?

Me: I make money ----not as much as I'd like. Yes, I'm an American

Him: Okay. Can u help me.

Him: ?

Me: Help you do what?

Him: I pay rent of house 200 dollars and electricity 200 dollars and eating 300 dollars.

Him: My life it's hard here.

Him: I mean if u help me to go to America

Me: I know of the hardships there and everywhere else

Him: Yes.

Him: Help me to go there please

Me: You're someone I don't even know

Him: But we talk.before.

Him: Im from Tunisia.

Him: Im student and play soccer

Me: True but we stopped being friends. You deleted me from Skype and unfriended me on Facebook :(

Him: Sorry because before i was.on relation with a women from Switzerland

Him: But we not marry

Him: And we finish

Me: Why not?

Him: And now i looking for american girl

Me: Why American?

Him: Because my dream.to live in America

Me: Why

Him: Because i love America

Me: Why did you break up with your Swiss lady?

Him: Because she don't want marry me now

Him: And me.i want a serious relation

Me: She didn't---why not? Wasn't she in ❤ with you?

Him: I don't know

Him: And i forget that

Him: Can u help me or not?!

Me: Sorry, but I have nothing right now. I am still struggling myself.

Him: Okay

(As I was typing, I discovered I could no longer message him. He had deleted and blocked me from his account!)

Arkady, Brasilgirl, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  10. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

It is really crazy !! How low can a person go begging!!?? But ofcorse... you did not have more then you needed yourself so he drop you like a hot potato!!! They are really sick!!

11. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Holy shit!!!! Poor rat!!! Must be a penthouse flat he rent and he must have neon lights all over and his own grormet resturant deliver his food!!!! He need 1400 TD just for rent, light and food!!!! Ofcorse he really need AID FOR AFRICA LOL

12. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

13. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

@Tiger: How much would he actually need for rent, electricity and food?

14. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

A normal wage in Tunisia is between 250-500 TD Monthly. And a salary of 500TD is a good salary. It can be likened to a manufacturing worker wages here. To claim that he has these expenses is utopia. 100US DOLLAR are about 200TD. For 200TD you can rent a house. They do not spend much on eletrisisy. They use gas for hot water and cooking. They often have only one lamp in the ceiling with a light bulb to lightn the livingroom. They do not ELECTRIC for heating. Food is cheap seen with our eyes. A family often live in less than 500TD month.

Brasilgirl, Stina, ijs and 1 other person like this.
  15. Sophie04

Sophie04 New Member

U know, mine was saying that for next summer when I supposed to come there it would be enough about 1000€- 2000TD for me and him rent house,and be there for a month... i don't know why didn't I ask him who will pay that then... coz he never asked me money, but i guess that would happened with time...

Brasilgirl, spartacus and ijs like this.
  16. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

The thing is that this is the way it start with money. You come and are the one who are paying for the hole party. It is you who have to bring the 1000 euro. Plus you had to pay for your flight tickets on top of it. And if you are really luckey you have to pay him to pay a friend to drive him to the airport to pick you up. This is often the first step in the money money song. You get nice time but it is YOU who pay it all. My rat was so "nice" he buy me also gifts, but did he really buy?? he did go to the shop but he pay with my money....so as it a real gift?!! And all the things he needed? Shoes, t-shirts, all the coffies, resturants? He klime he did so much for me.... but i can buy whatever you want if you pay for it. In the end he wanted me to rent him (and his family) a flat. He wanted me to put money in a tunisian bank in his name!!! (I am not totally idiot!!!) a buisniss and ofcorse dinars in his pocket every month. And ofcorse me pay everything when i was there. Before i do that i flush my money down the toilet!!!!! And freely sign myself in for the nuthouse

17. cheryl

cheryl Well-Known Member

..I think when they are saying " ...This will cost about 1000 dinars for us" ....it is nice translation of real meaning " ...you woman make sure to bring 1000 dinars more..."
    ..maybe they don't want you to come with no money :) and cause unpleasant surprise on both sides...
    ...real men they pay for anything without burden you with price of costs (specially if it should be for nice time spending together)
    ..many rats have empty pockets but seems to have big money calculator in their head...

18. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh i totally agree. He never said how much things cost even when i asked. But i paid for football tickets and trips to "show me their country". Couldnt go anywhere without at least 4 friends. Gifts? I gave him money to buy me something in the market. He was so flustered he didnt know what to get.

Lucky me. I got to rent a car for many days and his friend used it to go to tunis with several friends to go to big football game. Pretty sure i paid for gas n tickets also.

I stupidly gave him my money to hold cuz i thought that safest. He was sooooo good the first time i was there.

Makes me sick to my stomach that i was "smart like stick" :S

19. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

ohh been there done that!!! But i refuse to rent a car. He was furius!! B/c he had plan that he and his friend + me)moneybag) should go to his friends city. Same also when it coms to go to places like tunis . He wanted me to rent a car and wanted his friends with him. I told no. If you can not go only with me, then i do not go. I was not interested in spending money on "the friends" in the best resturant in Tunis. And every ++++ they could come up with.
    Also he was furius b/c i refuse to travel and pay for hotels and car so he could "show me his country" And ofcorse i never give him a vacation in Turkey paid by me /all inclusive. That was what a good touristwife should do!!. Kiss my ass!! I was the wrong person to mess with. Like i say, before i did that i flush my money down the toilet

20. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

Going to the stadium to watch football in Tunisia is a sign of being a rat. Football fans are usually impolite and stupid there.

ijs and spartacus like this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You are kidding me 24.gif It´s nice to see a Tunisian with humor :D

Stina, ijs, spartacus and 1 other person like this.
  22. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

Lol. 3 fights broke out right in front of us when we went. They told me that was normal.

Mango Chutney and ijs like this.
  23. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

Fights break out at football matches everywhere

Sun rise, Stina, spartacus and 2 others like this.
  24. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

I have one Tunisian male friend who can be funny as hell
    [​IMG]

Stina likes this.
  25. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

No, but scamming women on the internet is!

Sun rise and Stina like this.