It's Never Too Late To Say You're Sorry

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by TunisiaMoon, Sep 23, 2009.

1. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

That's it. I just did. Never too late. I did something horrific to another person who was suffering just the same as me.

19 years ago.

I just said sorry and I was forgivven and I feel better :)

2. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

good move that. maher and i talked about the same thing in July ! :cool:

3. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

That's great! I've done that and it feels SOOOOO much better. I think everyone should do it.

AmberHeart likes this.
  4. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

as ive gone through life ive seen that especially with family members, mom, dad, sis ect. ::Coffee::

5. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator

Well,its never too late to say sorry....TO ME! :D:D My sister did it on the phone last night,BUT who says I forgive her?::FU::::FU::

6. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Anybody want me to apologise to them for something???? ::AngeL::

7. WildCat

WildCat Guest

Would you apologize for letting me on my own in the chatroom? :huh:

8. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Don't push it mezzymoo lol.... 35 years later and i'm still waiting for that mothers apology but that's another website completely never mind another thread :(

9. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

I have to say that my most heartfelt and overdue apology went to my parents. Once I became a mom I understood all the pain, suffering, worrying, etc that they went through with me and I knew that they did it because they love me.

:cry:I love my parents. (h):wub:

10. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Guest

I never did anything bad to anyone but if I did something and my apology is needed, I would.

11. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

i understand that and it is so american...and nice what you did...:)

12. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Many a lonely time spent in the chatroom by myself without a trace a drool to suggest that you'd been there! :D But, sorry if I've missed you! ::flowers::

13. WouldI

WouldI Guest

An apology wouldn't even begin to be enough gorgeous girl (f) xxx

14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Ive not seen this thread before.

I used to think “if he would only admit the lies” , give some explanation, or say sorry I could somehow put it to bed and move on. Some acknowledgement that he behaved badly. Well that’s like waiting for Christmas Day in June. It was never going to happen. In the face of all evidence to the contrary he would persist in a lie, to the point that I felt he actually believed it himself.

It’s astonishing that even when caught red handed that they can never admit to doing any wrong :rolleyes:

15. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

They will never admit any wrong doing.
    Remember they don't lie its Haram.
    It's all what comes out of thier mouths.
    I use to tell my husband why are you lying when I know the truth. He would not say sorry, it's not in thier vocabulary.
    I will never understand thier mentality and believe me I've tried.

juicyfruit, Amira, Liona and 3 others like this.
  16. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Mine said “I’m sorry” several times during that year, I believed him and went back every single time... the last time he partially said he was sorry cause all was my fault for being so untrusty asking many questions and being so hard on him. As having two women same time and adding hundreds were nothing to complain about . Saying sorry from them becomes systematic never a true understanding of what they have caused and never have the intention to change behaviour.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  17. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

A pound is too much, a million is not enough!

18. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

They never say sorry. And you are right they believe in their own lies. They are so convincing with their lies that you nearly start to believe them even when you are sure it’s a lie. They are very good at brainwashing. I am surprised about myself why I believed him and took all this shit he has done to me. I am well educated, independent, earn a good living have my own house and I believe most of us here are and these uneducated, lazy, dirty, scamming rats could fool us. These rats are from a different level. It must be the inbreeding and the whole family joining in the scamming.

juicyfruit, Amira, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  19. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

the problem lies in us not knowing anything about the culture until its too late and even when we did bring up things.. they would convince us that it was not a problem in their family. and can you imagine saying to members of your family that you were using someone for what you could get and you need them to go along with it.. im sure they would not be a part of it but in tunisia and other "cesspits" this is perfectly fine and they do not have any sense of morality at all.. we are just stupid whores that deserve to be scammed. I take a different look on it now i am out of the other side.. im not glad it happened but i learnt so much about myself that i can honestly say no one will ever fuck me over again.. ive downsized in lots of areas.. got rid of people who dont enhance my life etc.. its very freeing to finally be here and ok.. look at it as a very hard lesson to be learnt and now you learned it never happen again to you too x

20. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

My rat lied about his culture. He said they are modern. “it’s 2018”. He said they’ve can go out and touch in public and in night clubs. He said they can hug and hold hands with female classmates because they are friends. He said the girls were all classmates, not girl friends. He said its not like what you read about. From what I saw in photos, and what he said, Tunisia sounded like an orgy of young people in the streets.
    He never prayed. I’d hear the chants in the back ground when we talked. But only in the summer. He said that he would pray when he was older. He was full of lies about everything!

juicyfruit, Mystery and Liona like this.
  21. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I thought the same quite a long-long-long, but had to give up, because they never admit the lies or say sorry.

22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Mine apologised all the time.....but not once was it genuine :rolleyes:
    He used to get on his knees, begging and crying in dramatic style....apology, after apology, after apology....but none from the heart, just empty words said in a moment of panic.....because he was terrified his walking, talking visa was gonna leave :thumbsup:

23. Eelleennaa

Eelleennaa Well-Known Member

They are overly dramatic. :D

That is so true, their sorry doesn’t show that they are taking any responsibility, it is just an act and they are never able to sit down and talk with you about how their behavior hurt you, man up and change the behavior and try harder. And omg if you bring it up again a day or a week after he said sorry, why are you stuck in the past!:confused:

24. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I swear there is a manual out with what to do and say for bezness.
    It goes something like this

Bezness for western whores

1 start saying you love them
    2 call then your wives
    3 keep it up day and night don't let another rat get a chance
    4 say you miss them would die for them
    5 you are my happiness my sunshine in this dark life.
    6 you saved me without you I'm nothing
    7 will you marry me
    8 please come for me my life it hell my country bad
    9 we be together forever inchallah