It's the 4th of July here in the states.

Bostons

Junior Rat Expert
While I appreciate the holiday as an American I very much dislike the "non-professional" fireworks that my neighbors seem to enjoy every year.... *rollseyes* I have a very old dog that is terrified of them! Plus they are illegal! Our city puts on a professional lovely display over the lake every year. Why these jerks set them off in residential neighborhoods annoy me to no end!
I did happen to mix up some potato salad, marinated chicken is getting to go on the grill along with corn on the cob and a peach pie for dessert!
Wish me luck that I won't throttle my neighbors tonight! GRRRRR!

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
While I appreciate the holiday as an American I very much dislike the "non-professional" fireworks that my neighbors seem to enjoy every year.... *rollseyes* I have a very old dog that is terrified of them! Plus they are illegal! Our city puts on a professional lovely display over the lake every year. Why these jerks set them off in residential neighborhoods annoy me to no end!
I did happen to mix up some potato salad, marinated chicken is getting to go on the grill along with corn on the cob and a peach pie for dessert!
Happy Independence Day to you Bostons from you neighbour north of you!:)

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I feel for you! My neighbors in Atlanta were the same way. I had a 100 pounds Irish Setter who was deathly afraid of fireworks too. I used to cradle her, as much as I could, on my lap while she just continuously shook from fear! Rude neighbors! Grrrrrrr!!!

I made myself a loaded cheeseburger in honor of the 4th.....even though I’m in Japan! In my little town, we celebrate all countries everything! Actually, we just like celebrating!!!:D Canada had a lovely holiday earlier this week! I forgot what it was, but we celebrated it! Cheers to Canada and the USA!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Its very common here in the UK to have 'garden fireworks' which I guess is okay but not at 11pm or later - not just because of pets but children too and adults having to be up early for work. Do you need a licence to buy them - over here they sell them in the supermarkets to anyone over 18.

MH c

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ohhhhhhhhh! If I never ever see another tuna pizza, it will too soon for me! Tuna and harissa on EVERYTHING!!!! Eggs which had to be cooked solid.....those were not fried eggs, nor sunny side up! They weren’t sunny at all.....like rats!!! :p
Ya, hard boiled eggs on everything....cut in half! It reached the point whereby my tummy would hurt just looking at them :D

Tuna.....tuna everywhere!! Everywhere....on every freakin dish!! Why??? I swear I still dream of freakin Tuna :sick:

Harrisa and one you forgot @Judithlyn.......OLIVES, by the dang bucketful....but I just luuuuurve olives :p

Amira

Rat Expert
I hope you had a good day yesterday and i hope Your dog is fine
:)

Top Bottom