I've been contacted on Facebook by a rat... what should I do

beznessbitch

I joined Facebook and immediately a rat from tunisia added me. I only opened Facebook to speak with the lady I know there. anyway he lives in her village. he's the butcher.. yuk.. he wants to be together.. he said this after a couple of sentences.. now he is pressurisinf me for an Answer... what should I say.... it's a tempting offer....

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
I joined Facebook and immediately a rat from tunisia added me. I only opened Facebook to speak with the lady I know there. anyway he lives in her village. he's the butcher.. yuk.. he wants to be together.. he said this after a couple of sentences.. now he is pressurisinf me for an Answer... what should I say.... it's a tempting offer....
Well, let's see what he looks like, fb link please :D

Lovelylondon

A tempting offer? What are u thinking!? Haven't u had enough of the lot of them? Another one fishing on the internet!

Mango Chutney

anyway he lives in her village. he's the butcher..
Nice, a Halal butcher that lives in a stone age village...you just know he is gonna be able to offer a wife a life of luxury :D

No fun, just block and learn to knit :D It doesn't stay fun.
Once they have had contact for a few weeks, insisting they are 'different', that they feel deep shame for the prostitute, scam culture of Tunisia, rats should all be shot, not all Tunisian men are like that, there is good and bad in every country, blah de blah....the hidden requests start :rolleyes:
If you do not comply, you are a dirty, old bitch, you are an ugly slag, a cheap whore, nobody else wants you etc...doesn't take too long for the mask to fall once their demands are not met.
I kid you not, I get hundreds of the fucktards message me with the same old shite :rolleyes:
I read the messages, screenshot them and don't reply nor accept the request.

beznessbitch

Nice, a Halal butcher that lives in a stone age village...you just know he is gonna be able to offer a wife a life of luxury :D

Once they have had contact for a few weeks, insisting they are 'different', that they feel deep shame for the prostitute, scam culture of Tunisia, rats should all be shot, not all Tunisian men are like that, there is good and bad in every country, blah de blah....the hidden requests start :rolleyes:
If you do not comply, you are a dirty, old bitch, you are an ugly slag, a cheap whore, nobody else wants you etc...doesn't take too long for the mask to fall once their demands are not met.
I kid you not, I get hundreds of the fucktards message me with the same old shite :rolleyes:
I read the mesaages, screenshot them and don't reply not accept the request.
ok I told him I was a man but he said he knew me from my visits.. anyway the fucktard is blocked x

Laura2014

I read the messages, screenshot them and don't reply nor accept the request.
Oh imagine a life washing grained in blood. A Double dose of Vanish and wallah, both him and his manky clothes are gone.

Top Bottom