I've been contacted on Facebook by a rat... what should I do

Gorgeous

Not relevant to this post - so apologies.
Got confirmation today my rat married 6 months ago.
These low-lifes get exactly what they want. European nationality, permanent job, plastic virgin, big man in their home town - and life is wonderful for them.
Now applying for bride to come here.
Cheat, lie, scam and come up smelling of roses.
As mentioned before she will have a life here which should could never have imagined and he has the compliant baby maker.
Please note- this is not jealousy- I hate the sight of him- it's sheer anger at the deceit and smugness.
Rant over.

Laura2014

Not relevant to this post - so apologies.
Got confirmation today my rat married 6 months ago.
These low-lifes get exactly what they want. European nationality, permanent job, plastic virgin, big man in their home town - and life is wonderful for them.
Now applying for bride to come here.
Cheat, lie, scam and come up smelling of roses.
As mentioned before she will have a life here which should could never have imagined and he has the compliant baby maker.
Please note- this is not jealousy- I hate the sight of him- it's sheer anger at the deceit and smugness.
Rant over.
Rant away. Even when you know it’s was the master plan and you expected it, it can still churn up all kinds of horriblefeelings and memories. After 15 years offering him a good life and multiple opportunities you have every right to spit-in his eye.

Gorgeous

Wifey will be one up on other sisters in law - all about showing off as has been mentioned previously.
Well fu.. them all. They r all jealous of our life style and resent what we have.
We all worked- not sleep most of the day!
My rat is soooooo tired after 8 hours work. Big shock.

Myriam

Gorgeous, let the rat have his shitty life in his shitty world, you're a thousand times better of without him! Both him and his tunisian supposed virgin belong to another universum where greed and hypocrisie rule, where all is in appearances and nothing valuable to our standards... That's all they're worth!

Top Bottom