Iyadh Boulifi is his real name but hdayi_ifiluob on Instagram

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Canadian_N8tive, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Canadian_N8tive

Canadian_N8tive Well-Known Member

I was with the father of my children for many years. We did not get married. He was a Muslim. His family actually had no say in anything. They just accepted that we were together and that was it. They actually sent us gifts when I had my first child. I still have those little Iraqi dresses and my daughters blanket. So I had a very different experience with a Muslim compared to one from Tunisia.

2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I have Muslim friends. Some from Iraq. They are way different than the Tunisian I was dating. I don’t know if it’s a different sect of Muslim or if Tunisians are just crazy. Rats are crazy, I do know that.

Bostons, spartacus, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  3. Canadian_N8tive

Definitely crazy. Yet they have the nerve to try and tell us that we are the crazy ones. I don’t think so.

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

They are a whole other level of crazy!

5. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

I will make it simple. Every arabic county is applying a custom made version of islam.
    Alcohol is forbidden in islam right? well most of tunisians drink alcohol.
    Sex is forbidden before mariage? most of tunisian have sex, sometimes anal sex and even better if it's with a foreigner, the family wont be against (there's a visa in the game why making the plan explode) ?

Let me tell you something, stay away from these crazy "religious" people, they are even hypocrite with the god they adore, do you really think they wont be with you?

Bostons, Derbygirl, Mystery and 8 others like this.
  6. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Your both correct they are different in many ways.
    Religious differences
    My rat is Sunni and not Shia. I am really not sure about Iraq. Tunisians are trying to be more like westerners especially now since tourism was introduced to they country.
    They don't get that most tourists is just there for a holiday they don't want to be bothered by these men. Working all year saving for a holiday and getting harrased by rats.
    Truth is they dislike us, they want to be us.
    The freedom the culture the wealth has they see it.
    They really think London is paved with gold and the American dream is real. Is it lol ?
    I can't see many westerners going to Iraq.
    I don't know but I would think if you meet someone from Iraq he would already be in your country and not fishing from the internet. ?

7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Any woman should check a women’s rights report and list of any country of interest, then build from there... good starting point.

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

9. Brasilgirl

My rat posted photos of him with alcohol and drunk. I never thought he would do that if he was worried of consequence.

Bostons, Jisela, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  10. Canadian_N8tive

The father of my children was a Shia Muslim. He tried to be strict with me even physical. But he couldn’t beat me as I am pretty strong myself.

If my rat and I had gotten married and he tried that, I would have throat punched him. I don’t take any crap from anyone especially men. Iyadh knew this. He asked me that if we ever fought, to never get physical. I only defend myself if I have to.

11. Canadian_N8tive

Mine said that he rarely drank because he lived with his mother. He said he respected her and didn’t want her to smell any alcohol. I told him that if he was really a Muslim then he shouldn’t touch alcohol.

12. Canadian_N8tive

D2D53F43-D190-47A8-A7CD-944A76D22489.jpeg

We all have good hearts and they will never take that away from us. Have a good weekend ladies!

Meis, Bostons, Derbygirl and 10 others like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, you are not the first victim. I wonder if he changed his mind after a Google search :confused:

Hendricks is a city in Lincoln County, Minnesota, in the United States. The population was 713 at the 2010
    The median income for a household in the city was $26,042, and the median income for a family was $37,813. Males had a median income of $30,875 versus $20,078 for females.

Unbenannt.JPG41.JPG

14. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Well-Known Member

Sorry, nasty-looking Bastard...........

15. Canadian_N8tive

I must have been blind the entire time. My bad lol

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019 at 8:22 PM
    Bostons, Epiphany, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  16. Canadian_N8tive

This man thinks that he’s slick by changing his Instagram name. Sorry honey you have to do better than that. I have taken the liberty and updated the post with your new name. Iyadh, you will not get out of Tunisia by way of marriage. I will make it my mission to ensure that. Stop preying on innocent women and children. Especially Canadians. We both know how you “love” my country. Remember all of your posts about Canada? No woman in her right mind will want you.

17. Canadian_N8tive

No wonder he asked me to send him pics of me in my underwear or a bikini. I didn’t. I told him that he would lose respect for me. What a douche. He would have talked to this poor woman while he was in his 20’s.

18. Derbygirl

So sorry, my Love, but he does look well nasty..........Sorry for your awful experience with him, too..........

juicyfruit, Bostons, Epiphany and 4 others like this.
  19. Brasilgirl

You’re on the Canadian radar now. You can kiss your Canadian visa chances goodbye!!
    Iyadiot. (Iyadh).

juicyfruit, Bostons, Epiphany and 5 others like this.
  20. Brasilgirl

Oh, and Canada and the US like to share, so good luck with that!

21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

That’s really good to hear confirmed. I wondered about that if they share intelligence info, because my rat wanted to head to Canada shortly after The USA plan was destroyed.

22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I assumed as much because we share such an important border. I also recently crossed from The USA into Canada just because I was staying in that area, and I was extremely impressed by the security.

So, yeah, I sometimes fear Canada’s open door policy and eagerness to usher in mass immigration, but hope they handle that strictly overall.

23. Brasilgirl

They do share some information that’s in their databases. If he has a file in Canada the US will take a look. Both countries are taking marriage fraud very seriously.
    Anyone can report him as suspicious. Lying about being a police officer is a crime in Canada. So yeah. I’m patriotic to both my countries.

24. Brasilgirl

Getting in one country does not guarantee access to the other country. Because we can cross the boarder fairly easily as citizens, doesn’t mean immigrants can if they have PR. It’s not a guaranteed thing.

25. Derbygirl

They do, Jisela...........They’re VERY strict............