Iyadh Boulifi is his real name but hdayi_ifiluob on Instagram

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Canadian_N8tive, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

They feel entitled, they hate us, they live to destroy us

2. Canadian_N8tive

Canadian_N8tive Well-Known Member

Well karma is a beautiful thing. We will foil their deceitful plans.

3. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

I'm not too sure about that. My husband was Kurdish ( Northern Iraq) he had many of the traits as Tunisian rats.

Meis, juicyfruit, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, it needs to happen because there won’t be much to live for if they succeed. It’s a terrible life, especially for women.

5. Canadian_N8tive

I’m here to help in any way that I can. To ensure that doesn’t happen.

6. Canadian_N8tive

Now I have proof that his friend from my city was with him when we started dating. How convenient. What a dick

Attached Files:

juicyfruit, Bostons, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well, you certainly won't meet one fishing foreigners on the internet.....the honest ones live a decent life with a wife, a family, a job, pride and morals.....they are not interested in strange women from afar online.

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, sadly and fortunately for as many victims and enemies they continue to make (and lie about), it supports the overall fight.

9. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Nope. Not honest at all. They get to lie all year round until Ramadan. This is where they believe that Allah will forgive all their sins. They truly believe this. They are also taught from birth that men are going to paradise (heaven). Therefore with them being so arrogantly stupid, to believe their deeds won’t go unpunished, they do all their scamming and lying while here. They think these things are ok because we infidels deserve it. These things are taught. No one is born a liar, a rat, a scammer. They are taught this early on. It’s passed down from generation to generation.

Not 1 person on here can write a success story about a rat. If there is a success story about being married to a Tunisian, then he was a 1%. It does happen. But if he is a rat, there is no happily ever after. People need to not confuse the two. That is why I don’t promote good Tunisian men. My focus is NOT them, my focus are rats. But nope, they are not honest.

Meis, juicyfruit, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  10. Canadian_N8tive

My rat can lie through his little rat teeth. I caught him in many lies. Upon questioning, I would be wrong. Suddenly I was the crazy one. I was wrong about everything according to him. I bet that he’s telling everyone that he really did love me. I believed that at one time. Now I know. He doesn’t even know what love is. He’s not capable of loving anyone but himself.

Meis, juicyfruit, spartacus and 4 others like this.
  11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You’ve got it. If it’s not honest, and it’s not real... he just wasted all your time.

If he tells your story it will just be for sympathy from the friends, family and next victims.

Meis, juicyfruit, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  12. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It’s little stuff, like him telling you you’re wrong and denying your senses, emotions, and fears — under the threat of losing him, peaking his anger, or him just outright denying your reality. That stuff really messes with the head, cross-culturally, because western victims tend to want to understand and give them the benefit of doubt. That betrayal of that simple trust is so freakin evil... it’s big evil.

To sit back, when they know they’re full of it, and to deny the truth to just assert dominance and completely exploit is really freakin twisted.

At first, you think well maybe I just don’t understand? Then you realize truth does not factor at all, like ZERO... and it was always just about them getting what they want. It’s horrible.

Meis, Bostons, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  13. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

Bostons, spartacus, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  14. Canadian_N8tive

I looked at some of my conversations. I was ready to walk away. He would always sucker me back in by telling me that he was sick or going through stuff. Always something to hang on.

15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I blocked mine, but he would come back desperate and begging and flaunting his sickness, then implying I made him sick because I tried to stop the relationship.

It turned out he WAS getting extremely sick, but it all started after a fight where he was punched in the head by his gay friend after they had gone to the bar... didn’t find that truth out either until way after the marriage :thumbsup:

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I didn’t want a drinker either... he was only a few months sober when I got to Tunisia... he lied about everything basically... everything.

17. Canadian_N8tive

My rat is blocked completely. I never want to hear from him again.

Oh wow. He blamed you for making him sick? Just because you wanted to end things?

juicyfruit, Mystery and Jisela like this.
  18. Canadian_N8tive

Not good. Mine said that he rarely drinks. I find that hard to believe. I saw some pics where he looked half cut or even drunk. The first time we broke up, he said that I caused him to get drunk for the very first time. Yeah okay. Meanwhile he had pics of alcohol either in his hands or on the table.

19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yep. He was extremely convincing... I just didn’t realize the desperation was coming from him wanting to escape from Tunisia. I didn’t understand that’s where all the forcefulness was coming from — I assumed at least some genuine emotions... but, hindsight. Nope.

20. Canadian_N8tive

They do get pushy when they want to get married. I told Iyadh that I wanted him to come to Canada to see if we were compatible in person or not. He wanted to be married in April or May. Thank goodness that didn’t happen.

21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Most of the men go to the bar together. They dance together, live together and do everything together... when the women stay home and isolated. Many of these men don’t see their wives more than a couple times a month.

22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You would have found yourself in an extremely uncomfortable, dangerous and difficult situation trying to extricate yourself and your daughters from danger. Thank God it didn’t happen.

juicyfruit and Mystery like this.
  23. Canadian_N8tive

I’m starting to realize that now. I honestly thought he was genuine and a good person. He had me fooled. Very fooled. I feel like I came across the website for a reason. Iyadh talked about fate and destiny a lot. This was my destiny. To see the light before it was too late.

24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You WILL find better. You could throw a rock blindfolded in any direction where you live, and have a much higher chance of meeting a better man there.

Thank goodness you didn’t marry or have to divorce... and you didn’t lose more time. It could have potentially taken 10 years or more to clean up the mess, legalities, and psychological damages caused by marrying your rat.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 4:50 AM
  25. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Our rats must be brothers. The sympathy card they love. The guilt trip is their favorite. You’re always wrong in their eyes. You broke his “haret.”

Youre not a fool. Our hearts are pure. I was a 2 hour and 30 minute flight away from my rat and I was going to fly to see him, even with knowing the dangers. In a year or so I’ll be moving to Germany for 3 years. Guess who won’t ever vacation to a Northern African country, this girl. Unstable country and unstable creatures (rats).