Iyadh Boulifi is his real name but hdayi_ifiluob on Instagram

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Canadian_N8tive, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Canadian_N8tive

Canadian_N8tive Well-Known Member

When I first posted, I wondered if there was a chance that I was wrong. I knew that I came to the right place. Especially after finding out about his photoshopped pics. He deleted about 20 of them recently on his Instagram. They must be the ones that we showcased here.

My daughters are very relieved that I didn’t marry him. They supported the idea before. But they had a change of heart. Children are innocent. They can tell when someone isn’t a good person.

juicyfruit, Bostons, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  2. Canadian_N8tive

Actually he said that I hurt him. How? By not falling for his lies anymore?

Unstable creatures for sure. Mine had a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

3. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Is his friend a rat or a gay victim?

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  4. Canadian_N8tive

I’m not really sure. I imagine that he’s possibly a rat because he was conveniently there when Iyadh and I first started talking. He probably could see that I was from the same province as him and suggested that Iyadh chat me up. They are both idiots as far as I’m concerned

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hahaha!! :D:D:D
    I'm not surprised he removed them.....they were hilarious :D
    Definitely reading here then :thumbsup:
    Funny how we can manipulate their behaviour from here on the forum......it's just like when my rat had to cave in under pressure and put his new victim in his profile pic.......they must hate us :D
    Happy days :thumbsup:

Mystery, Snuggle, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  6. Canadian_N8tive

He is totally reading here. He suddenly changed his Instagram name and deleted a bunch of photos. I hope his friends and family can see what a dummy he is.

Good. They can hate us all they want. I prefer it actually. It’s hilarious that he deleted his pics like that. Probably the ones from France, Amsterdam and Spain. Oh and the ones that he tried to pass off as himself.

Happy days indeed lol

magic, Mystery, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Oh I do hope he is reading here. Just in case, Hello BAT man, meet a bunch of CAT women. :D

Mystery, juicyfruit, Epiphany and 6 others like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

10. Canadian_N8tive

11. Canadian_N8tive

The only thing that I really regret about meeting this man was when he would upset me, I would push my family away. On Christmas, we had a huge fight because he liked some girls pic. She was in a bra. But he said that I was the insane one. He upset me so much. I couldn’t even enjoy that day with my children. I went to a friends for several hours. I missed my fathers call. He ended up being admitted to the hospital after that. Then he was diagnosed with less than a year to live.

When my grandpa died, he didn’t show any compassion. He was mad because I didn’t want to be with him. I wanted time to myself to grieve. I can see what kind of person that he really was. I wasted so much time being upset with him. I will never let this jerk make me feel like I don’t matter ever again. I hope you never find another victim Iyadh. You cannot maintain your innocence now that you are exposed here.

spartacus, magic, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  12. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

They are like empty shells. Hollow. They lack emotion. These are characteristics of a narcissist. He couldn't provide you with what you needed during those difficult times with your dad and grandfather because he isn't capable.

13. Canadian_N8tive

He would always say “That’s life.” He even said that when his aunt died. But god forbid, that I made him feel unwanted. He would tell me that I made him feel alone. That was a big issue for him. He couldn’t even show any compassion whatsoever.

Yet he expected me to care about him 24/7. You’re right. They lack emotion. They only care about themselves.

14. Brasilgirl

It’s the way they are. They think if us as a mark. It’s a job and they don’t want to get attached that way. They want us to get attached.
    My rat once told me that he wasn’t supposed to care for me like he did and that he didn’t mean to fall in love with me. That was before I doubted him, but his choice of words did make me think. I used to wonder if he really did care. But in the end I’m sure he didn’t. It’s all a game to him. A visa game.

magic, Jisela, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  15. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Mine told me that he has never been in love before. Not even with me. The one and only thing he was honest about.

16. Canadian_N8tive

And mine told me that he never loved anyone like me before. He said that I was his second fiancé. He said that he wanted to be with me forever. I’m so glad it didn’t happen that way. I don’t know if my rat was ever honest about anything.

Jisela, Mystery and Brasilgirl like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This is like my rat. Heidi put on a great video that really explained things, and I also discussed it with my counsellor.
    It's all about control. They have to control every part of us, including our emotions.
    So if we are happy, they will ruin it for us, unless it was they created it.
    My rat ruined what should have been two lovely days out with my boys during visits to England.
    No matter if we feel happy, sad, nervous, excited etc.....they have to be the one that made us feel this way....if it was an emotion brought on by somebody else, they will try to change it so that they have control, hence my rat making such a big deal out of my birthday etc.
    My rat could not cope with how much his brother made me laugh.
    And this, again.....it's like my rat. When my friend died whilst I was in England, I was devastated....he just seemed not to care......until I told him I was delaying my return for the funeral.....then he went mad and told me he hopes she burns in hell.
    He was angry because going to the funeral delayed my return to him and his control over me.
    Yeah, same old, same old.....mine said this too. Right now, he will be saying those exact same words to his new victim. After her, he will say it to the next one, and the next one......:rolleyes:

juicyfruit, Jisela, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  18. Canadian_N8tive

This makes sense. When I got mad at Iyadh about the teenagers the first time, he tried to turn the tables on me. He tried to make me feel bad. I posted more of our conversations on the gallery yesterday.

But the final time, I called him out publicly on the page where he added that girl from my city. He didn’t like that at all. I tagged the owner of the page and let them know that he was creeping for teenagers. He was removed unless he promptly removed himself. He didn’t have control then and it infuriated him.

juicyfruit, Jisela, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  19. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

The rats are very good at spoiling your fun time. My rat and me had always arguments when going on holiday. It stressed me out more than having a relaxing time.
    In the end I never went with him and when I went to Tunisia I would stay in a hotel without him.
    They are jealous if they don’t get attention and the spot light is on somebody else.

juicyfruit, Jisela, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  20. Canadian_N8tive

When I had to travel, it was for my mom when she was in the ICU. Then I had to travel again for her funeral. He let me be during this time. He actually tried to make me laugh and keep me preoccupied.

But he did like having my undivided attention. He didn’t like it if I was online and I didn’t message him. He said that it wasn’t good to do that.

21. Canadian_N8tive

If you thought Iyadh was ancient, you should see his brothers. His brothers both don’t live in Tunisia. One lives in Dubai and one lives in Germany. I guess they were waiting for their little brother to hurry up and get married so he could live abroad too. His oldest brother immediately fell in love with me simply by seeing my pics lol

22. Brasilgirl

Well, you are a pretty lady.:love: But I think he fell in love with Canada. You being pretty is a bonus.

Jisela, Mystery, Epiphany and 2 others like this.
  23. Canadian_N8tive

He can’t have either now lol

24. Brasilgirl

:thumbsup:

Jisela, Mystery and Canadian_N8tive like this.
  25. Canadian_N8tive

0FEB9465-30E6-437A-85B9-BAACCB6E845C.jpeg

This is what makes all of us here unique. We would rather help victims then have them go through what we went through. I appreciate all of you ladies.

magic, juicyfruit, Jisela and 4 others like this.