just asking

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by april, May 1, 2018.

1. april

april New Member

does

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Do you mean the Orient Palace Hotel in Sousse? Do you have a picture of him? You know him since 2016?

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Lovelylondon likes this.
  3. april

april New Member

I've know him from 2011 do you know him

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, I don't know him, that's why I asked for a picture ;) what did he do?

Mango Chutney likes this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi April. What is it you are wanting to know? Solely if anybody knows him, or if he is a rat?

For the latter, we would need some detail to work with, for example: Age gaps, children, money demands, requests for visa, meeting family, who pays for what, any foreign exes etc.

If you only want to know if anybody knows him, my rat has been on here since July 2016.....and still nobody else has come forward and said they know him, yet I know as fact that he had other victims.

Not every rat is outed, not every victim is confident enough to speak out, so you may not hear anything.
    There is also a possibility that other people know him under a different name, which is why a photo would help.

I noticed you wrote another thread on here in June 2016....are you suspicious of him, hence the two threads almost two years apart? I hope you find what you are looking for :)

Judithlyn, surf, Liona and 2 others like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Don't go and see him, chick....she will not have been his only other victim and you are worth more, as is your son :love:
    Mine also did not ask me for money and/or gifts, he spent money on me and bought me gifts!
    I was his marriage and visa victim....I guess you were too...they have other victims for cash, or as an emergency visa fall back, if their original visa prospect sees the truth too soon :Evil:
    Have you been in a 'relationship' with him since '11? That's a lot of years to lose :(
    What will you do now?

Judithlyn, Masha, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  7. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

If he got Money from another girl and spent it on you and Your son . No i do not think he is a good man

Judithlyn, Masha, Heidi and 7 others like this.
  8. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Tunisian rats never give presents without a reason. They simply expect reciprocation on a higher level. I think your instinct has already told you what to do. How can a woman feel knowing he puts his thing into somwhere else and then back into the first woman. Leave him even for hygienic reasons if you see no other.

9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

He will do the same thing With her if she got to know him more . He will take Money from her also and spent it on another Girls . Think these men is play With older women and give the Money to a Young Girls .

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

When you write your replay, you klick "upload a file" on the right down side