Just for laughs TLR Style

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Thought it would be kind of cool to have a place specifically just for some laughs to come to when you are feeling low. So bring your funny jokes, videos, memes, music, photos, poems or whatever else you think would make a good laugh and let's just have some fun!
Oh and anything to do with rats of course I'll expect your best! ;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Omg, I have been thinking of creating a thread like this for ages, but two days ago, I saw something on FB that tickled me, because I fell for it and thought it was perfect for the forum, so was gonna create a thread like this! Well done you :love:

This is the post that made me laugh out loud:

E5F14FBE-4A79-47B8-AEB4-CDF2A9EFDD1C.jpeg

:D:D:D:D:D

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
10 Fun Facts

1. You can't see your ears without a mirror

2. You can't count your hair

3. You can't breathe through your nose with your tongue out

4. You just tried no. 3

6. When you did no. 3 you realised that it is possible only you look like a dog

7. You are smiling right now

8. You skipped no. 5

9. You just checked to see if there is no. 5

10. Share this with your friends so they can have fun too

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Omg, I have been thinking of creating a thread like this for ages, but two days ago, I saw something on FB that tickled me, because I fell for it and thought it was perfect for the forum, so was gonna create a thread like this! Well done you :love:

This is the post that made me laugh out loud:

View attachment 64433

:D:D:D:D:D
Yay! Great minds think alike :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys try this on for size....I failed miserably..good luck

View attachment 64535
I had that in one of my psychology exams years ago! We had to actually write the colour name in different colour pencils....and it’s unbelievably difficult :D

It’s something to do with a theory on selective attention/concentration or similar. Can’t remember what it’s called now, troop or something... but it has a name...and it’s bloody hard work.

I read it, but it was a most ungraceful, out loud performance :D

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
I had that in one of my psychology exams years ago! We had to actually write the colour name in different colour pencils....and it’s unbelievably difficult :D

It’s something to do with a theory on selective attention/concentration or similar. Can’t remember what it’s called now, troop or something... but it has a name...and it’s bloody hard work.

I read it, but it was a most ungraceful, out loud performance :D
Ah, well, that explains why it is hard. I can get why it would be used as a technique in psychology. Haha, good to know it wasn't just me. :p

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
Needs to take a lawn mower to that chest. I don't even want to think about what he's contracted on that tongue.
They usually have more hair on their cheest (in my rats voice) than they do on their heads. I notice this. It’s rare to find a rat with a full head of hair. If you do, you’ll see the hairline receding the moment you ask to many questions about him. They stress a lot.

CD75EDF2-DFB1-485C-A062-4CF89AD89DC0.jpeg
:D

Top Bottom